Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi (31863 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Cryomancer: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2023
A group of protesters on Monday staged a demonstration in the federal capital territory (FCT), warning Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and the Labour Party (LP), against intimidating the judiciary.

The group known as The Natives said both candidates should allow the courts to address their grievances without intimidating them.

Speaking with reporters, Smart Edwards, leader of the group, said Bola Tinubu, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), won the election because he was better prepared.

Edwards said it is time for the PDP candidate to retire from politics.

“The Obidients should understand that Asiwaju is a political juggernaut and election strategist. They were all part of the plan because the candidature of Peter Obi was an asset to the APC,” he said.

“The Obidients made Tinubu’s victory easy, they all made it possible. Ordinarily, it should have been Obi or Tinubu. Tinubu was not in the best position to steal the election but he planned well and worked vigorously for victory.

“We also have a message for the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar; Your Excellency, it is your time to test the court and not to intimidate the court. It is your time to retreat and retire or reset and re-contest again if your party is not tired of you.

“Your inability to be consistent in a party like Bola Ahmed Tinubu shows it is all about you alone. No sir, the Supreme court is not about you, the Appeal court is not about you, and even the Tribunal is not about you, it is about rule of law.

[b]“So, today we are putting the nation on notice that no one will be allowed to intimidate the Nigerian judiciary any longer, we will not entertain it. These judges and the judiciary are the most crucial party of the hope that democracy holds.

“We want to say categorically that Bola Ahmed Tinubu of APC won the election. The Lagos state he lost should have been a taboo but the Democrat in him publicly accepted the outcome without calling for anybody’s head.”

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-pro-tinubu-group-stages-protest-in-abuja-warns-atiku-obi-against-intimidating-judiciary/amp

61 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Cryomancer: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Mahmood Yakubu declared Tinubu winner.
He asked aggrieved persons to go to court.
They expected OBIdients to protest, but OBIdients didn't protest.
Aggrieved persons went to court as they directed.
Now.... They started to protest that aggrieved persons went to court.

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.

888 Likes 95 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2023
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed

148 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by DispatcherLagos: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2023
shocked
Agberos have already arrived Abuja even before may 29?
Just wow

497 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by OneCandleAway(f): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2023
If you believe you genuinely won the election you shouldn't be afraid. You said they should go to court, now they followed your advice you are still complaining. Are you afraid of something?

See how these fools pack themselves at federal secretariat causing nuisance up an down. Under the hot Abuja sun the little sense they have will be fried away.

440 Likes 45 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:
If you believe you genuinely won the election you shouldn't be afraid.

Why are they afraid

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2023
See these Lazy, Idle FOOLS! sad

Defending a Greedy, CORRUPT old man.

They are NOT even ashamed their god was defeated Soundly in Abuja, where they are Fooling themselves! 😏

212 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Felabrity: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Give these bsts 2k, dem go come outside

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2023
See how the man dey spit for microphone sotey the woman gats comot her mouth.

Wetin happen

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by 40Bullets: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Title should be

Riggers stage a protest in Abuja

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by helinues: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2023
There is no need of any protest

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by rantitubs: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Urshins

35 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by samsononyilo(m): 7:39am On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU is loved by many sensible Nigerian, only the hated soul people from the region of potopoto is hating who God has blessed

Nigerians from all regions are not happy with the outcome of this election, not only easterners..

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Alba3: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
shocked
Agberos have already arrived Abuja even before may 29?
Just wow
Look at you! You people always shout Agbero, Agbaro!

Agberos in the East are the worse of the worst. The main reason Igbos are shouting about those in Lagos is because they see them as threat to their occupational ambitions in Lagos. Since Most Yorubas are forming wokes and don't really care about their heritage or any legacy for unborn generations again. Nothing like self preservation, many Yoruba youths are lost to your deceit and brainwash. Moreover and unfortunately Yorubas don't give birth to many children again but want to be too liberal in the midst of devilish hypocritic and unliberal tribes.

There was a day I alighted from Enugu bus at Onitsha south bus park with my luggage, agberos demanded I must pay charges before a wheelbarrow guy could carry my stuff. I paid twice, on our way to Peace park another sets blocked this guy for about two other charges which I had to pay. The wheelbarrow guy said if he passes there hundred times, the owner of the load must pay these different sets of touts. The funny thing was that you would never see easterners complaining about these but in Lagos they're forming Americans.

46 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2023
One things is certain, Tinubu will have a listening heart than Buhari, make we just leave all sentiment behind

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Tochi3(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Seun
OAM4J
Mynd44

They expected OBIdients to protest, but they didn't protest.

I hope these ones at least confirmed their credit alert before storming the streets, I no wan hear cry tomorrow that they protested on credit oo.
grin

This your post is just like vawulence on the fake skulls of urchins... watch dem cowardly hate & cry bitterly grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Moh247: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2023
cool

Correct.... Nobody has monopoly to protest

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Cryomancer: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:
Correct.... Nobody has monopoly to protest

Both APC and PDP have protested oo... When OBIdients will protest, i don't want to hear yeye talks oo.

I hope you will maintain same energy by then.

86 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Faber(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Dem no reach...APC knows no be by crowd this time..if Obidients descend on these ones, omo na 1000 Obidients to 1 miscreant...

Obidients get streets and media now, no level for opposition

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Oneday82: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
A group of protesters on Monday staged a demonstration in the federal capital territory (FCT), warning Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi, presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and the Labour Party (LP), against intimidating the judiciary.

The group known as The Natives said both candidates should allow the courts to address their grievances without intimidating them.

Speaking with reporters, Smart Edwards, leader of the group, said Bola Tinubu, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), won the election because he was better prepared.

Edwards said it is time for the PDP candidate to retire from politics.

“The Obidients should understand that Asiwaju is a political juggernaut and election strategist. They were all part of the plan because the candidature of Peter Obi was an asset to the APC,” he said.

“The Obidients made Tinubu’s victory easy, they all made it possible. Ordinarily, it should have been Obi or Tinubu. Tinubu was not in the best position to steal the election but he planned well and worked vigorously for victory.

“We also have a message for the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar; Your Excellency, it is your time to test the court and not to intimidate the court. It is your time to retreat and retire or reset and re-contest again if your party is not tired of you.

“Your inability to be consistent in a party like Bola Ahmed Tinubu shows it is all about you alone. No sir, the Supreme court is not about you, the Appeal court is not about you, and even the Tribunal is not about you, it is about rule of law.

[b]“So, today we are putting the nation on notice that no one will be allowed to intimidate the Nigerian judiciary any longer, we will not entertain it. These judges and the judiciary are the most crucial party of the hope that democracy holds.

“We want to say categorically that Bola Ahmed Tinubu of APC won the election. The Lagos state he lost should have been a taboo but the Democrat in him publicly accepted the outcome without calling for anybody’s head.”

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-pro-tinubu-group-stages-protest-in-abuja-warns-atiku-obi-against-intimidating-judiciary/amp

I cants see anything... All I see are bitter hungry fellows parading themselves as Pro Tinubu. Soon it will be dawn on them that they are only used . I don't blame, but CBN n INEC.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by manutdrichie(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Lolz, you were declared as the winner but you and your supporters are still restless grin grin grin

If you truly won, you shouldn't be protesting but celebrating grin

The only body language that is keeping us calm for now, if not endsarrs will look like child's play

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Moh247: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Both APC and PDP have protested oo... When OBIdients will protest, i don't want to hear yeye talks oo.

Obi was part of PDP protest in Abuja

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2023
I hear say Boko Haram don resume work..

Make them no carry their nonsense come SS and SE ooh.

Because this muslim muslim ticket go dey give them erection.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Cryomancer: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:

Obi was part of PDP protest in Abuja

Wow... I never knew this.

Please point me in the right direction where i can see pictures and news of it?

I really underestimated this APC clowns.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Cryomancer:
Seun
OAM4J
Mynd44

They expected OBIdients to protest, but they didn't protest.

Don't mind the mad people

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by waterpouroverfl: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2023
You said they should go to court they went now you turn around to complain

Meanwhile

A bit of Sharia law

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2023
only God knows how restless the drug baron and Yakobo are now,if he likes, let him gather all the thugs in Lagos state and bring them to cause nuisance in Abuja,he will never be the president of Nigeria,thieves and drug barons spends their time in prison not in a presidential villas.

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo) / Osinbajo, Dolapo, Aisha Buhari On His Birthday (Photo) / Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.