Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,556 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For (25698 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by QQIA: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mine goes thus: I can never forgive a husband for having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking a second wife and going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) . These three things are what I can’t ever forgive a husband for and I would hold him in my heart for the rest of my life. Share yours

I will not hit you but if you dare hit and it becomes a norm, the day i slap you, your head will reset.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

Domestic violence isn't about the men alone.

No one has the monopoly to hit the other.

So you go about hitting men cos you want them all to key into the tradition of not retaliating? Like a mantra giving you solitary rights to abuse men and never abused? Continue then, dem go beat four years commot your age one day.

While I may not hit back, I can legitly give you a break. I'm very anti-toxic. Cos if I hit back, I fit kee you.

I never said it’s ok to hit a man, I said if that eventually happens by mistake then the husband should be wise enough not to hit her back. Hitting her back will cause so much damage to the marriage. A wise man will leave the scene and deal with her in so many other ways. No condition ever permits a man to hit his wife, the same body that satisfy your urges, there’s a spiritual implication to that( a man hitting his wife)
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by QQIA: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive? What did she get in return. Too much peace for a man especially when they are young makes them do the unthinkable

Shey you follow dey with dem inside the marriage to know every detail.

You are more foolish than I thought

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by chatinent: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I never said it’s ok to hit a man, I said if that eventually happens by mistake then the husband should be wise enough not to hit her back. Hitting her back will cause so much damage to the marriage. A wise man will leave the scene and deal with her in so many other ways. No condition ever permits a man to hit his wife, the same body that satisfy your urges, there’s a spiritual implication to that( a man hitting his wife)

Chief, I don't support nonsense. How can you mistakenly hit a person? And why is it that if he mistakenly hits her back, his is a crime?

I support no Domestic Violence irrespective of gender! If you dey hit, expect you'll get hit too!
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by gaskiyamagana: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
cedricksly:
even if you hit him, can u even listen to yourself?? I personally I am against a man hitting a woman, but any woman that choose to physically abuse any man, I say it boldly the man should defend himself using any means necessary... If u get mind slap man, you urself should be Liberal enough to collect same slap.. You don't physically abuse a man and expect him to be silent, he must defend himself which I support...
Hi Becareful . Many times women do something that when you take it easy with her, she will deeply regret doing it. But when you react as she has done, you give no room for her regret and apology.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

Chief, I don't support nonsense. How can you mistakenly hit a person? And why is it that if he mistakenly hits her back, his is a crime?

I support no Domestic Violence irrespective of gender! If you dey hit, expect you'll get hit too!
Smh something is definitely wrong with the mindset of young men of these days. I wish you well
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by RedPilChurchBoy: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
This bịtch just came online to dump her bitterness and bad manners on NL
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by onoja12: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Forgive your husband.lol
Does he require your forgiveness' should be the question.
I take another wife,you dont like it pack and go,second becomes first.women dont marry Men,it is the other way round
Second I bath a child outside,once again,it is not you who would tell me if I need more children,you dont like it pack and go, baby mama would take your place.
In all if you behave yourself,then life is always fair but those with many issues are the once who do not want a way out for there victims and usually they think they hold powers over the persons life,like I will never forgive him,the question Is,who your forgiveness help.

IyaebeTheGreat:
Mine goes thus: I can never forgive a husband for having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking a second wife and going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) . These three things are what I can’t ever forgive a husband for and I would hold him in my heart for the rest of my life. Share yours
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
RedPilChurchBoy:
This bịtch just came online to dump her bitterness and bad manners on NL
You are the one bittered. Did I say it’s ok to hit a man? Why do you guys like twisting posts on this forum. Sad
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by engrelvis(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive? What did she get in return. Too much peace for a man especially when they are young makes them do the unthinkable
How do u yul Edochie's was respectful , loyal n submissive? U r living with dem abi? Alot of women changes when dey get married.Alot of married men dnt go to church today because of behavior of their wives at home. Dey can't reconcile d Jezebel at home n saint mary in church.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by engrelvis(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How do u know yul Edochie's was respectful , loyal n submissive? U r living with dem abi? Alot of women changes when dey get married.Alot of married men dnt go to church today because of behavior of their wives at home. Dey can't reconcile d Jezebel at home n saint mary in church.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by correctguy101(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
casualobserver:

I don’t sanction or advocate violence of any sort but if you hit a man and he responds and hits you back, you asked for it. How can you be violent to someone and be resentful they retaliated? What kind of nonsense is that?

As for the others, if your man is successful you will have to share him whether you like it or not. Many wives who once they marry won’t accept second wives or bastard children were themselves once sided chicks to married men.

Whether or not sharing leads to him marrying another woman or having another children outside the home depends. If you do your job as a wife, he won’t have the need to marry another wife in the 1st place. Woman wahala is much, one wife is a problem already. Men do not marry second wives because they want to.

If he is a responsible man he won’t have children outside the home. Again it is your fault for marrying an irresponsible man or not fully vetting the man you married.

Long and short.
If you are not violent, you have reason to be resentful of violence..in fact you should walk away. If you are you have no leg to stand on.

If you do your job as a wife, your husband will have no need for a second wife.

Vet the kind of man you marry before you marry. Look at his family and his friends. If a man’s father, close family members/ friends has children outside or married multiple wives…it is easier for him to do same. Same reason you don’t marry from divorced or single mother homes.

With due respect, your post sounds like an entitlement mentality the type of woman who feels once you are married your job is done…..it isn’t!!!! A man doesn’t stop working or providing because he has married and has had children.

If to say I get plenty money, I for dadersh you some. cool

Omo Luwabi

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Olas8: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Too much peace = no peace but violence
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Triangles1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pakwel:

You'll want equality. But you don't want what cames with it.. if you hit me as your husband. Guaranty no jokes oh . I'll hit you back to reset your sense.. one thing for sure I'll never hit you first..mumu talk say make him give you silent treatment. You don turn am to boy boy now

LoL, bros is like you have her at mind before, you really hit it.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Excellentmind: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I didn’t say it’s right to hit a man but maybe mistakenly. I only said a wise man wouldn’t hit bad, rather he’ll pick the silent treatment option

You hit a man and then choose a response for him! That is only possible in another planet.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Yomit71(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t support equality, there’s nothing like equality in marriage. Any man that hits a woman no matter the provocation has taken away the glory of that home. You know nothing and please erase this thought of yours , it causes damage beyond repair
So a woman that hit her husband has brought glory undecided
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by VenExchangee: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) .
Silent treatment in deed, that demon whay use that moment will leave you that same moment
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
VenExchangee:

Silent treatment in deed, that demon whay use that moment will leave you that same moment
Violent men everywhere, that’s why we record no progress in this country. Toxic set of people
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Basketmouth2019: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are known for twisting posts, did I say it’s ok for a woman to hit a man? I was talking about the reaction of the man if eventually it mistakenly happened.

You're a dumb ass woman and I can sense that all isn't well in your home. How can you 'mistakenly' hit a man and still assume it's ok as long as you're a woman? Madam feminist.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by VenExchangee: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Violent men everywhere, that’s why we record no progress in this country. Toxic set of people
Simp, so it's okay for a woman to hit man first?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by cedricksly: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Hi Becareful . Many times women do something that when you take it easy with her, she will deeply regret doing it. But when you react as she has done, you give no room for her regret and apology.
only animals should fight or abuse people physical.... I'm trying to correct that notion she has in her head that she can hit a man and doesn't expect to be hit back.. Where is the equality they ladies has been Protesting for?? Equality isn't only when it favours a lady.... Of a lady slaps u today and u ignore, she come and beg, tomorrow she will punch u, she comes and beg, next tomorrow she might use a weapon on you..
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by v2: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Did you live with them to know his wife is submissive?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Diiiamoond: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
getting another girl pregnant. that is heart wrenching
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by damoobaba: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You never know what's going on in their home. However if things decide to go south, the law has given the freedom to become free again. No more control or abuse by any man.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by SamOchuko: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Na wah sha, you’ll never forgive him if he hits you back even after you hit him? You don’t want to be served with the cup you served your husband? Well done hanty
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Mboi: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Do you live with them? Ode.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by achimendy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

How do you know his wife is submissive to him, do you leave with them??
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

wow I like this, a complete gentleman who perfectly understands the angle I’m coming from, and I never said it’s ok for a woman to hit a man. You are so right

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Mboi: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t support equality, there’s nothing like equality in marriage. Any man that hits a woman no matter the provocation has taken away the glory of that home. You know nothing and please erase this thought of yours , it causes damage beyond repair
Another Ode spotted. That's how your mum hits your Daddy and you copied it. You don't want a man to raise his hands on you but you will raise yours on him. Street girls everywhere..
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by achimendy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You dont want him to hit you even if you hit him first, hmmmm.

This one is looking for a man she will control.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Kelvin3476: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
foolish fool.
try go uk and live that stupid life there.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by obynokoko: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
shantti:

Receive small sense

You sounds so bias,so a woman is free to hit a man but when a man hits a woman the glory leaves the home.are you the head of the home.
You are a joker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women Who Didn't Marry As Virgin Should Return To Their Parent's House -Man Says / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery / A 44 Year Old Father Of 5 Impregnates A Teenager In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.