Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For (25645 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Mine goes thus: I can never forgive a husband for having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking a second wife and going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) . These three things are what I can’t ever forgive a husband for and I would hold him in my heart for the rest of my life. Share yours

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by burp18: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mine goes thus: I can never forgive a husband for having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking a second wife and going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) . These three things are what I can’t ever forgive a husband for and I would hold him in my heart for the rest of my life. Share yours
Respect your man and he'll forever remain loyal to you. You can get your man to do anything you want if you just submit to him. Men are simple creatures.

259 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Respect your man and he'll forever remain loyal to you. You can get your man to do anything you want if you just submit to him. Men are simple creatures.
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive? What did she get in return. Too much peace for a man especially when they are young makes them do the unthinkable

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Pakwel(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You'll want equality. But you don't want what cames with it.. if you hit me as your husband. Guaranty no jokes oh . I'll hit you back to reset your sense.. one thing for sure I'll never hit you first..mumu talk say make him give you silent treatment. You don turn am to boy boy now

231 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by burp18: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive? What did she get in return. Too much peace for a man especially when they are young makes them do the unthinkable
You're wrong. A man who loves you will do anything to keep you. He'll practically worship you if respect and treat him good. I think the reason couples are falling out of love with each other is not the absence of love but the absence of respect. If you respect your partner. There are things you wouldn't ordinarily ever think of doing to them because you know it'd hurt them.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Pakwel:

You'll want equality. But you don't want what cames with it.. if you hit me as your husband. Guaranty no jokes oh . I'll hit you back to reset your sense.. one thing for sure I'll never hit you first..mumu talk say make him give you silent treatment. You don turn am to boy boy now
I don’t support equality, there’s nothing like equality in marriage. Any man that hits a woman no matter the provocation has taken away the glory of that home. You know nothing and please erase this thought of yours , it causes damage beyond repair

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
You're wrong. A man who loves you will do anything to keep you. He'll practically worship you if respect and treat him good. I think the reason couples are falling out of love with each other is not the absence of love but the absence of respect. If you respect your partner. There are things you wouldn't ordinarily ever think of doing to them because you know it'd hurt them.
This is still not true, why did Yul Edochie secretly married a second wife after having a loyal, supportive and respectful wife for over 17yrs? He just simply believe that his wife being a simple woman will tolerate and accept every dirt he throws at her.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by burp18: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is still not true, why did Yul Edochie secretly married a second wife after having a loyal, supportive and respectful wife for over 17yrs? He just simply believe that his wife being a simple woman will tolerate and accept every dirt he throws at her.
Yul Edochie just like most Nigerian celebrities like we have today are having marital problems. You can't possibly expect them to come amd start narrating everything to you. Men are emotional beings. A man cannot get involved with with a woman unless he's emotionally attached to her. That is why it makes it difficult for a man to mistreat a woman, except he never truly loved her. His emotions just won't let him.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2023
Shebi you guys talk say a man can just have sex without emotions , so why are you now saying a man can’t get involved with a woman without emotions? That’s contradicting the popular opinions of guys on this forum

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by burp18: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Shebi you guys talk say a man can just have sex without emotions , so why are you now saying a man can’t get involved with a woman without emotions? That’s contradicting the popular opinions of guys on this forum
Quite the opposite. Most men would need to find a woman appealing or attractive to sleep with her. Women on the other hand, do with anyone, at anytime.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Quite the opposite. Most men would need to find a woman appealing or attractive to sleep with her. Women on the other hand, do with anyone, at anytime.
Redpillers will not agree with you

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by burp18: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Redpillers will not agree with you
lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by shantti(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t support equality, there’s nothing like equality in marriage. Any man that hits a woman no matter the provocation has taken away the glory of that home. You know nothing and please erase this thought of yours , it causes damage beyond repair

Receive small sense

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2023
shantti:

Shut up
A wife who hits her husband has compromised the glory and future of the family.
Head of house should know better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.