Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,251 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Have They Started Collecting Old Naira Note In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have They Started Collecting Old Naira Note In Your Area? (231 Views)

Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic) / N125: Have They Started Selling Fuel At The New Pump Price In Your Area? / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have They Started Collecting Old Naira Note In Your Area? by Ekenene: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2023
they started collecting old naira note in your area?
Re: Have They Started Collecting Old Naira Note In Your Area? by DispatcherLagos: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2023
Capital No

I'm going to Oshodi from Berger as I type this.... serious argument is going on in the bus between the conductor and a passenger because the conductor rejected the old currency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have They Started Collecting Old Naira Note In Your Area? by Metaphor44(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Not yet
Re: Have They Started Collecting Old Naira Note In Your Area? by SmartPolician: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2023
It's too early in the day for people to start collecting it. Some people will probably need Buhari to speak on the issue through a national broadcast.

My happiness is that I received 20k of old notes from First Bank two weeks ago. Nobody wants to accept the money, and I have been wondering how to spend it. I almost filled out that online CBN submission form yesterday, but I never did.

With about 20k of new notes, I have about 40k in total. I am now feeling like the richest guy in my area. 😂😂😂😂 These days, if you have cash, you are a big boy.

(1) (Reply)

The AAU Brouhaha / International Media Take On Nigeria's Presidential Election / ''they Sold Rivers State Labour Party But Could't Sell The People''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.