Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother (47587 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Karlifate: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Oga,

Kobojunkie is correct. Praying has never stopped a man from cheating. It's hypocritical to advice her to pray when the same Bible permits divorce on the basis of infidelity.

So, you can't comprehend:
"Pray for your home"

Keyword: home.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chinny024(f): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2023
lummy247:
Please, I need advice. I went through my husband's phone and I saw a message he shared with his side chick.

In the text message, the side chick was telling him to get something for her mother. He responded that he doesn't have an idea on what to buy. The lady later suggested that He should buy Provisions for her.

They talk everyday and they exchange romantic texts everyday. They even have a pet name for each other.
My husband is a Civil Engineer and some weekends he travels for 'work', I know he has gone to see her.

This relationship with the side chick is gradually affecting my marriage. I have the fear of what will happen if she gets pregnant. For him to see her mother, it shows that they are already very close. He also sends her money. I see the transactions on his Bank App.

Please I need advice, what can I do.

Hmmmm..You are sitting at a bench while first is gone....Second half won't be that easy to handle..
Just pray Chelsea doesn't happen to you...

Shalom
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chinny024(f): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2023
Tenrack:
cheat on him.

Modified:

I was just kidding o. Ah. Make Una take am easy on me. Op if he's not willing to change. Seek a divorce. No be by force to say married.. he suppose respect you.

Lols...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Tenrack: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2023
Chinny024:

Lols...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LoL dem nearly kill me
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2023
sheldonbbt:

You are wrong. If I have the chance, I will cheat on my wife without looking back.

Marriage is less than 2 years, I do everything possible to make her and our soon to be 2 year old child comfortable, I work my ass off and understand she is trying, but how can a wife deny sex for almost a month when I am not impotent or have medical issues.

You sit her down and talk, you threaten, your plead and she promises, I will change then you have sex that day and that's it for the next 2 weeks. When me I am there with wild imagination of what I will do to my wife when I get home but gets disappointed with someone who will ask me, is it only sex you are always thinking of? Errrrm, I am not a sex person, intimacy is not only sex bullshit and you want me to live the that type of wife till my dying days where she is able to control me with what she has.

Please stop the nonsense.

If you like no wear pant.. dey dia make Pant dey wear you....
When you are ready... Yiu would look for all these tight 20yrs old girls and Fuvvck Dem and enjoy sweet pussies while giving them mere change that won't even shake your account...
One thing about marriage is that, Yi can barely see two miserable people in it having issues.. it is mostly one miserable partner and the other free and carefree partner who doesn't give a Bleep about their union... Continue choosing to be the miserable one and always work off your ass while your wife enjoys your sweat and comforts you give her and in turn always deny you mere Sex while you beg ...
All these Simps sef..
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chinny024(f): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tenrack:
LoL dem nearly kill me

Cheat on him cracked my nerves honestly..
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Tenrack: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chinny024:

Cheat on him cracked my nerves honestly..
angry grin Nobody has a monopoly over cheating na.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chinny024(f): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tenrack:
angry grin Nobody has a monopoly over cheating na.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄
You must be one of them🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Tenrack: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chinny024:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄
You must be one of them🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
lmao. I don't even have a partner ATM. How could I? 😂
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chinny024(f): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Khallicopyro:

Adultery is a sin according to the whiteman's religion. How many wives and side chicks did Solomon (wiseset man ever according to your religion) keep. What of David, Abraham.... We are Africans for God sake. We believe we have the right to as many women as we want as long as we have the means. Woman just try to enjoy your man forget whether e get side chick or not...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..Are you saying men are polygamous in nature?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chinny024(f): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tenrack:
lmao. I don't even have a partner ATM. How could I? 😂
Till you have a partner..You would understand better..🙄🙄🙄
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Tenrack: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chinny024:

Till you have a partner..You would understand better..🙄🙄🙄
😂😂I have had in the past jor. It wasn't a pleasant experience. Cause dem too cheat.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chinny024(f): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tenrack:
😂😂I have had in the past jor. It wasn't a pleasant experience. Cause dem too cheat.

You cheated to pay bk right?🙄🙄🤔🤔
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Tenrack: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chinny024:

You cheated to pay bk right?🙄🙄🤔🤔
nope. I walked away. Cheating is hardwork. You have to start all over again with another stranger.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Chinny024(f): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tenrack:
nope. I walked away. Cheating is hardwork. You have to start all over again with another stranger.

Oya na..later...
Time for patients.

Have a fulfilling day!
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Tenrack: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chinny024:

Oya na..later...
Time for patients.

Have a fulfilling day!
same here.
Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by Abrahamweb(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

That's not true in most cases. There are beautiful, homely and prayerful women whose husbands cheat on them. The man signed the dotted lines. He is the one with the cloak of fidelity. He is responsible for being faithful. If he doesn't like it, he can divorce his wife or inform her he would marry another. But deliberately cheating without informing her is irresponsibility.

Seriously, for a Nigerian woman who has her money, there's really no need to marry in Nigeria. I'm yet to see the benefits with the kind of posts men have posted here.
Let me give you a scenario.
While dating the lady understands that his man likes sex and she's not that into it,but to marry she'll pretend.
then after marriage she'll not care about losing the man again,so she'll ignore his desires, start nagging constantly.
Finally the man will get frustrated and look elsewhere, don't bother countering me,I've experienced it firsthand.
And a man that likes sex will tell the lady this always.
This is what 80 percent of women does.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.