Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. (1451 Views)

There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu / Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Deprofessional(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
The stole mandate is about being reclaimed.

There is realignment going on in the background.

Nigeria can never be sold to the highest bidder.

History beckons. Nigeria on the part of history once again.

The prophesy must be fulfilled.

If you know, you know.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by worldTina(f): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
What did he want us to say to him,when he use bribery to start.

Obi is Nigeria president foot stop

1 Like

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Deprofessional(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
worldTina:

Ibi is Nigeria president foot stop
Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by helinues: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Oya put your 2 scrotums at stake. If he does we go smatch am.

Deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Fintiri: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Deal?

So this is what they taught you in the Islamic school you claim to get a PhD from ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Chivisee: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sorry obibingos ! We can only use you obi rodents for the emergence of asiwaju's presidency. That's the only thing you can do for us, since we are done using you, you can now continue with your frustration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by MrBiGGEST(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obibingos and delusion 5/6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by haffaze777(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Corn247: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
Op right now grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Christistruth03: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Deprofessional:

If you know, you know.

Ojukwu's misrule and Civil War misadventures left many of his People Traumatized and delusional till today

Gowon was too magnanimous in Victory

Peter Obi knows that he lost the Election and that is why he is not even Challenging Atiku at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by adecz: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
How far nah❓

We are in July and Who is the
new tenant in Aso Rock❓

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Throwback: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hahahahahaha!

Mumu no fit finish for this world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by ganisucks(f): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
adecz:

How far nah❓

We are in July and Who is the
new tenant in Aso Rock❓
His tenancy is about to expire. He will either vacate the premises willfully, or be evicted forcefully.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Georgry(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

His tenancy is about to expire. He will either vacate the premises willfully, or be evicted forcefully.

Go evict am na.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

says another loser.. don't you lots get tired!
Grow up!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by helinues: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:

Deal?

grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by benardtotti(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Corn247:
Op right now grin
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by TheboyGhost(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
But he is Ruling already and as of today he still rules Nigeria.

What are you sayin?

I dare y'all lazy humans to mess with a reptilian like Tinubu politically..

He will finish his assignment for us in the land of Biafra and for Africa at large.

He will rule till death do his rulership part!!!

I have spoken.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Okoroawusa: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
How market?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by raskymonojendor: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Obibingos and delusion 5/6
grin

They are still deluded till present date. Not much has changed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by backtovillage: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Deprofessional:

If you know, you know.
Gu morning sir

1 Like

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Cabalgeneral: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Deprofessional:

If you know, you know.

Go and die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
worldTina:

Obi is Nigeria president foot stop

"foot stop"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by orisa37: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
HE IS ABOUT TO COMPLETE TWO MONTHS.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Say It Again: Tinubu Will Never Rule Nigeria Even One Day. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
Deprofessional:

If you know, you know.

He has been the president going to two months now. Where have you been my friend?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are The 4th Largest Tribe In Nigeria ; See Why. / Politicians Tinubu May Appoint Into His Cabinet / Are Emilokan Supporters Cowards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.