Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State (3068 Views)

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC, Says Kenneth Okonkwo / LP Chieftain To Work Against Party In Edo Over Candidate's Tribe / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State by waterpouroverfl: 1:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Vado:

You are a dunce. Which Afonja ran away from a fight?

Am no dunce,, learn history before you talk
Re: The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State by MrColdsweat: 1:05am On Mar 15, 2023
waterpouroverfl:
GRV is a Yoruba if he calls you Afonja

Afonja is a coward whom ran away from the fight..

As a Yoruba man he refused to have the spirit of afonja..

You should be proud he wants to lead you in a new part

A part far from cowardness

I'm still trying to understand this post.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State by Jackson105: 1:07am On Mar 15, 2023
waterpouroverfl:

He will go and lead you in Abia, not Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State by Proudlyomonna: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2023
hslbroker2:
you are laboring in vain.

Stop laboring and move with the progressive my bro

I hail u

Sanwo eko

You have a different understand of what labouring in vain is.
We now have 2 olokadas,a female senator in the FCT and many more people in Power in less than a year and you think that's labouring in vain grin even when you said We will not win one polling unit outside Anambra State,We beat your Apc calamity, suffering, hunger and insecurity Structure of hardship hands down in everywhere they have top strongholds grin
To you this is mere politiking of my Candidate my party must Win,to me their Ideologies, Views, Philosophies, Principles and how they affect the Society is key.
PdApc structure of suffering, hardship, insecurity, controlled by fifth columnist who depends on divide and rule to continue lording over and looting unrepentantly the resources that's supposed to make this Country better,no fit ever favour you.
If you no be criminal, kidnapper, terrorist, politifcian,if you be legit hustling Nigerian you no get any business with PdApc,na Labour Party you suppose dey with Ideally.
But ofcus you have zero clue on Apc's ideological and philosophical standings and how they affects this Country.
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.
Re: The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State by Vado(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
waterpouroverfl:

Am no dunce,, learn history before you talk

First of all, I was born, bred and still reside in Ilorin. Secondly, I have a Bachelor's Degree in History from Unilorin. I didn't speak from a place of ignorance. Screaming Afonja up & down like it's synonymous with cowardice is like having a mental disease.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State by walefresh3(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
waterpouroverfl:

We don't want CHINEDU.... Fuckin impostor
Re: The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State by lexylaw40: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2023
You see
Re: The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State by hslbroker2(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
zinaunreal:

If you like die. He will rule
where is your face miscreant

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE & SS Please Let's All Go Mad Next Election With Them (pic) / Rivers State Supreme Court Judgement... / Nigerian, Others Bag Us Citizenship For Dying In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.