Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,931 members, 7,838,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) (584 Views)

11-Year-Old Tolu Invites Peter Obi To His Graduation, He Honours It (Pics) / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / Lagos State Indigenes In Diaspora Ask Sanwo-olu To Adopt England’s Property Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) by lamdbull: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Omooo Babajide sanwo olu running Helter skelter 😁😁😁😁

Here's the song I will ask him to dance to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4TeiGIBIig

You can listen to it here
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/vibes-alive-1

2 Likes

Re: If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2023
lamdbull:
Omooo Babajide sanwo olu running Helter skelter 😁😁😁😁

Here's the song I will ask him to dance to

He will Not. sad

BUT

Or do a Studio Remix of Ellu P, 72,73, and send him the Snippet! cool

Sanwo-Olu will do ur Biddings. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) by helinues: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Alayee go and promote your music on streaming websites without derailing all threads with your songs.

No wonder you supported Obi

Imagine still upcoming for half a decade
Re: If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) by Fintiri: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
Alayee go and promote your music on streaming websites without derailing all threads with your songs.

No wonder you supported Obi

Imagine still upcoming for half a decade

Sanwo olu Is actively looking for a cult group that will invite him to sing gyration

2 Likes

Re: If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) by helinues: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

Sanwo olu Is actively looking for a cult group that will invite him to sing gyration

Stop making incoherent comments.. You go school so abi na school go you?
Re: If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) by Fintiri: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Stop making incoherent comments.. You go school so abi na school go you?

Talk maturely stop acting like a watery sperm

1 Like

Re: If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) by helinues: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

Talk maturely stop acting like a watery sperm

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 2
Re: If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) by Fintiri: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Rule 2

U never start to cry o

Before 4pm you go call Buhari join

2 Likes

Re: If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2023
What is sanwo-olu manifesto?You don't go about shaking people's hands and visiting makeup shops just to pretend that you love the people.After he get re-elected he will send bulldozer to demolished their shops.

1 Like

Re: If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) by lamdbull: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lol
Re: If I Ask Sanwo Olu To Dance To My Song Now He Will Do It(pics) by HNICEARTH: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lord maguire sanwo- olu

(1) (Reply)

APC Members Decamping To LP Today In Alimosho LG, Lagos State / What's Happening In Kaduna? / Your Claim To Be An Indigene Of Ogun Was Untrue, Go Back To Oyo, Group Tells Aj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.