Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Need Help To Overcome Sport Gambling - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Need Help To Overcome Sport Gambling (199 Views)

Malaysian Immigration Arrests 12 Nigerians For Illegal Online Gambling (Photo) / The Police Officers Who Were Gambling & Smoking While On Duty, Arrested. Photos / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help To Overcome Sport Gambling by Wetpuxy: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Please I really need help on how to overcome sport gambling, I feel very ashamed of myself right now after I just wasted my brother’s money he gave me to keep for him. I want to quit gambling but I find myself still doing it and on the process ti recover lost fun, I find myself loosing more
Re: Need Help To Overcome Sport Gambling by BigYash: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wetpuxy:
Please I really need help on how to overcome sport gambling, I feel very ashamed of myself right now after I just wasted my brother’s money he gave me to keep for him. I want to quit gambling but I find myself still doing it and on the process ti recover lost fun, I find myself loosing more
Look for something doing,that will so occupy you that you won't have time to book match or even read news or results of already played matches
Re: Need Help To Overcome Sport Gambling by Ladiesdream: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wetpuxy:
which of the gambling are you engaged in and how much of your brothers money did you lose?
Re: Need Help To Overcome Sport Gambling by kingthreat(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wetpuxy:

Pray you never win a bet. Once you keep losing and you overlose, na you go tell yourself to stop. But if you win in the midst of your loses, you go still dey give yourself hope
Re: Need Help To Overcome Sport Gambling by Autobot05: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Take a decision and stick to it
All addictions are like that
Re: Need Help To Overcome Sport Gambling by Wetpuxy: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ladiesdream:
which of the gambling are you engaged in and how much of your brothers money did you lose?
sporty bet and I have lost close to 2 million of his money

(1) (Reply)

LBIC MD, Tobi Lawal Called Out Over Allegation Of Bribery, Forceful Acquisition / Edo Govt Warns Against Acts Of Violence, Terror / ATNA Grant scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.