Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,726 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation (76439 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by jaxxy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
U mean the manipulated results?
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by EmekaBlue(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Breakdown plz
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Segzy19: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nonsense! I'm sure Tinubu still won with wide margin in their useless collated result... That's why he could not post the final scores.

If to say na Obi win, he for don post am instead of telling his mumu obidient followers to download and add up the figures by themselves... I kuku trust those ones, e no hard them to insult and abuse anyone once things don't go their way. Awon omo alaileko

U na go soon tire... Keep chasing your imaginary mandate upandan. Na so madness dey start... We will leave you guys like that because to rehabilitate all of you will be costly....

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by ComrdDRS1: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
waiting for the outcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by GhostMan15: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Very fuulish and senseless set of people
helinues:

Bro, both Pdp and LP did not have standard tallying centre to collate all the results for the presidential election. They relied mostly on what would be displayed on Irev. When LP did not even have thousands of agents across the polling unit.

None of them have been able to come out with their final number, all they have just been claiming is they won.

You see the results on Irev, downloading it one by one considering how big Nigeria is, to get the accurate results when collating, it will take nothing less than a month.

Like you see those Obi's supporters in particular, those people just like to dey deceive themselves
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by crazygod(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:
So, who won based on his calculation??
Abi? All those English na just time wasting. In conclusion, who won? For instance, my local government alone, LP was leading by 99% votes. Na something else INEC announce.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by CodeTemplar: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
oyin44:

If obi had won ,they would not come out to say this . instead, they would have posted the figure out.
stop being irrational.
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by OmonnakOdapig: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Interesting
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by ogatboy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Bro, both Pdp and LP did not have standard tallying centre to collate all the results for the presidential election. They relied mostly on what would be displayed on Irev. When LP did not even have thousands of agents across the polling unit.

None of them have been able to come out with their final number, all they have just been claiming is they won.

You see the results on Irev, downloading it one by one considering how big Nigeria is, to get the accurate results when collating, it will take nothing less than a month.

Like you see those Obi's supporters in particular, those people just like to dey deceive themselves

Lol, you really believe this? How did Obi know he had 300, 000 votes in Kaduna? Don't worry, when we reach court, you'll understand that Obi was well prepared knowing fully well they will rig. You also forgot that in 2019, he was understudying what did system was all about. Make INEC sha release all the documents they used in arriving at their decision. INEC chairman will go to jail

4 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Just imagine the nonsense. I thought he was showing results before? All of a sudden he ended up with dirty data.

He don receive serious warning from power that be.

4 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by CodeTemplar: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Stop blaming supporters. INEC did a terrible job all-round. If results made their way to IREV in a timely fashion, the collation could have much faster and be ready since. In my opinion few days after the polls.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by helinues: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Stop blaming supporters. INEC did a terrible job all-round. If results made their way to IREV in a timely fashion, the collation could have much faster and be ready since. In my opinion few days after the polls.

Inec received the transmitted results in the back end server in real time, then waited for physical results to be delivered before uploading on IRev

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Formation10: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

why will it take a month to collect results what is the need of all the money spent on this election what is d need of bvas what is is d need of irev that is inec is not capable to hold election in this country

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by descartes400: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Like I have told you, all your analysis released so far have been flopped even before getting to court..

In CJ voice, after the consideration of all the evidence brought upon us by the petitioners and the counter argument by then defendants, I hereby dismissed this petition. Full details about the judgement would be released in a month time.

You see the paragraph above, memorize it line by line cos na the reality be that

Please kindly reduce the vawulence! be warned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Lightorder: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
STUPIDITY IS WHEN SAME YOU MARKS THE EXAM YOU SET AND WROTE.

One thing i have come to realize is that offenders are always the first to report a case. Fast to announce the winner when the process is still on.

Buhari, kindly give way so that this fraud will smell . Let the handover be tomorrow. Bunch of thieves
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by eroticecstasy: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
More Photos...

What nonsense? I don't have resources to waste on shits

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by helinues: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Formation10:
why will it take a month to collect results what is the need of all the money spent on this election what is d need of bvas what is is d need of irev that is inec is not capable to hold election in this country

You have no idea how big the data is. The collating will start from wards, LGs, senatorial districts, states before talling all together. 170k+ polling units

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Bethuel2022(f): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
If.
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Edipet(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Segzy19:
Nonsense! I'm sure Tinubu still won with wide margin in their useless collated result... That's why he could not post the final scores.

If to say na Obi win, he for don post am instead of telling his mumu obidient followers to download and add up the figures by themselves... I kuku trust those ones, e no hard them to insult and abuse anyone once things don't go their way. Awon omo alaileko

U na go soon tire... Keep chasing your imaginary mandate upandan. Na so madness dey start... We will leave you guys like that because to rehabilitate all of you will be costly....
some of the results were altered before it was uploaded, at least I have experience my brother poling unit result and another one close to me.,

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by tianshie(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Injera:
Tinubu is now Jagaban of Nigeria. Abeg follow who know road

"The arboreal apes of the APC have booby-trapped themselves into office and will be defenestrated in due course. Lagos needs an airing out, fresh ideas. The present clown in the governor's office needs to be booted out because that is the fate of all stooges."

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by francotunsco: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
What is the essence of the information in these files that points to nothing or leads to nowhere? It is a shame that so much effort will be put to meaningless endeavor. I hope you pay the people whose precious time you use to compile this report. Else, their efforts have gone in vain because the task actually serves no purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by sukkot: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
LegendHero:

Anyone that think Obi won this election is mentally deranged.

So don’t mind those Obiidiots. Even this Essien already saw Obi did not win which explained why he failed to tabulate the result as a monolith but instead said he is not INEC and he can’t declare the result of his 5 days work.

mark essien na sharp man. he no wan collect wotowoto from obedients so decide to hide his compiled figures which favored asiwaju. alaye no wan make dem drag am like tiger generator

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by deyplay: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Like I have told you, all your analysis released so far have been flopped even before getting to court..

In CJ voice, after the consideration of all the evidence brought upon us by the petitioners and the counter argument by then defendants, I hereby dismissed this petition. Full details about the judgement would be released in a month time.

You see the paragraph above, memorize it line by line cos na the reality be that
E go shock u
Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Deepthoughts: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
As seen on his Twitter handle..

Source:
https://twitter.com/markessien/status/1635990767796731904?t=zQQj5-jcjnK5UuQnq1b_nQ

After all this grammar,I hope INEC still have the hard copies of the polling units results because these must be checked where n when necessary,INEC can't fool anyone with big grammar,INEC promise to upload the pictures of the polling units results sheets,they must provide them for examination, criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by ozo13(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
oyin44:

grin grin grin they enjoy someone fooling them like obi and kanu
lol.make I go Pepper them small.make I give them some hope before heartbreak 💔 again grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by Lashist(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:
So, who won based on his calculation??
Tinubu was selected na..go and celebrate. Why are you so bothered with anything else concerning elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation by aestake: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

It seems like APC won

If LP had won they would have posted the results without thinking twice.

Obviously, APC can use the data as evidence to support wining the elections
Enjoy your APC Nigeria. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.