Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Reno Omokri And Sophistry:publishing And Pushing Any Tweet From Omokri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri And Sophistry:publishing And Pushing Any Tweet From Omokri. (187 Views)

See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications / Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / The Economist Features Reno Omokri And Theresa May, UK Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri And Sophistry:publishing And Pushing Any Tweet From Omokri. by saintfieldcastro: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
I have observed that anytime the vagabond, fugitive and hypocrite called Reno Omokri tweets, Nairaland modulators rush to send it to front page. Who is Reno Omokri? Why are you giving that miscreant an unnecessary attention? Why is all his tweets anti-Igbo, anti-Obi and anti- Obidient movement? I feel and sense that Reno Omokri must be one of the Admins in this Nairaland...bcoz I wonder why all his anti -Obi tweets get pushed to the front page on Nairaland.
Stop giving that urchin attention!
Re: Reno Omokri And Sophistry:publishing And Pushing Any Tweet From Omokri. by MrSegunAdewole: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
I have observed that anytime the vagabond, fugitive and hypocrite called Reno Omokri tweets, Nairaland modulators rush to send it to front page. Who is Reno Omokri? Why are you giving that miscreant an unnecessary attention? Why is all his tweets anti-Igbo, anti-Obi and anti- Obidient movement? I feel and sense that Reno Omokri must be one of the Admins in this Nairaland...bcoz I wonder why all his anti -Obi tweets get pushed to the front page on Nairaland.
Stop giving that urchin attention!
lol Seun employed bigots as mods and that's the reason.
he'll go to twitter and claim innocent of what's happening on his own forum.
Re: Reno Omokri And Sophistry:publishing And Pushing Any Tweet From Omokri. by totit: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
And since Reno Omokri has been attacking Tinubu and co calling him drug Barron and all sorts of names on the front page of NL where were you then?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And Sophistry:publishing And Pushing Any Tweet From Omokri. by Reality3080: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
totit:
And since Reno Omokri has been attacking Tinubu and co calling him drug Barron and all sorts of names on the front page of NL where were you then?

grin
don’t mind them

Anytime reno post anything bad about tinubu he suddenly becomes their hero but once it’s about obi then heaven must fall

(1) (Reply)

Which Unpopular Nigerian Political Opinion Will Get You In This Position? / What Do You Think? / WHY SHOULD THE WORLD CARE ABOUT NIGERIA? FIND OUT FROM BRUCE DELVALLE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.