Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. (502 Views)

Tribal And Religious Sentiment: A Clog In The Wheel Of Our Progress / Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians / Onnoghen, A Clog In The Wheel Of Justice- MURIC Attacks CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. by cocolacec(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
This is a TYPICAL STREET SCENE in the major Igbo city of Onitsha!

It is VERY TYPICAL ANAMBRA, home of DISORDER and headquarters of the WORLD IGBO ZIONISTS.

This place is a MAD HOUSE. You will find whole streets with blocks of 6- and 8- flats choked up together and without breathing spaces and wonder if the place was inhabited by humans.

The place must be the MOST DISORDERLY PLACE in the whole world!!!

The first time I saw this city was in 1987 and my first impression,.as a then growing young man, was that I had committed a grave error, I should have listened to my father.

I was just 17years old in that year when I got admission into the then Anambra State University to read Physics/Electronics.

My dad outrightly objected to it and rejected the admission saying he would never allow me to go anywhere near Igbo land especially Anambra State for anything especially as I was very young and impressionable.

My dad TOTALLY REFUSED.

He feared mostly that I would be unduly influenced by their culture of disorder, unruliness and most definitely it would derail from the path of Islam which on he wanted me to be.

My father did everything to STOP me from going to that school.

He said he didn't have money, the school was State-owned and too expensive he told me.

It took the whole Amuwo-Odofin community of the Estate to BEG HIM.

It took my aunty, Mrs.Okege to undertake to pay the very staggering sum of N600 [ Six Hundred Naira ] school fees of the school because my dad outrightly refused to pay.

N600 was a hell of money in that year.

It took neighbours to volunteer the money for transportation logistics for my mother and I to proceed. I was a brilliant child they all said. One way ticket by Ekene Dili Chukwu to Enugu was N25.00 in that year.

It took my mother sitting on my dad's neck

Eventually I went with my Mother on the trip to Enugu in November 1987.

My dad later paid back money to everyone but he was NEVER HAPPY that I was in that school but grudgingly paid my way through the program.

He NEVER VISITED me in school even when he came to Enugu on official assignments.

He vowed that I was going to REPEAT THE BSC program when I was through in Awka. Unfortunately he died just as I was graduating and leaving NYSC.

That was how I inadvertently started my course and learning the phenomenon of IGBO ZIONISM right in the headquarters of World Igbo Zionists.

My mother left me in Enugu two days later and she returned to Lagos. I was returning to Lagos some days after having just concluded the registration formalities at the school and learning that school had closed for Christmas break.

I got to Onitsha in the area called Upper-Iweka which the call Uppu-Iweka and the shock that greeted me that instant is the reason I haven't forgotten the experience and now sharing the story with you today, 36years after.

I got to Upper-Iweka at about 10am carrying two bags.

Suddenly these TOUTS approached me, my very innocent and timid self with no experience in the world. They SNATCHED my bags from me and another SNATCHED me.

I was thrown inside a bus and I later found out that each of my bags were thrown inside two different buses away from the bus in which I was PINNED down.

Immediately they demand money for my transport fare. Three different faces and hands demanded the money from me. I became confused, alarmed and started crying.

I was just 17years old and very transparently naive but they didn't care.

Before that day I had never gone so far away from my parents but they didn't care, showed ni mercy.

I eventually handed the money, not to any of three faces who demanded but to the man who sat at the wheel. I told myself he had to be the driver or at least had authority over the bus.

It was some hours later after I had BEGGED AND BEGGED that my bags came to join me in the bus I was.

That was 10am, the bus appeared to be full.

Sometimes, when they sighted a prospective passenger the bus driver will make a gesture of moving and the passenger was lured into their bus. One by one, once a passenger got in, a fake passenger in the bus will disembark.

It went like that for HOURS. You couldn't get refund or changed your mind not to travel in thier bus.

NEVER!

We were in that park till 11pm when we left. I think it was the upcoming E.Ekesons Transport on that day.

When we left the park, it was a TEARING SPEED through the night. In those days, the drivers of E.Ekesons held the record for making Onitsha-Lagos trip in less than 5HOURS.

The speed was suicidal. The driver had to make it to Lagos before daylight. I bet he had good reasons bothering on criminality to do that.

I got to Palmgroove Busstop on Ikorodu road at about 4am that day.

In my naivety I disembarked at 4AM on Ikorodu road and walked across the expressway to Somolu to knock on my uncle's door.

The poor man was nearly paralysed in SHOCK seeing me at 4AM!!!!

He asked me that why did I have to come down and who were the irresponsible driver and conductor who allowed me to disembark at Palmgroove Busstop at 4AM?

Thank God it ended well.

Those guys in ANAMBRA knows nothing else but MONEY and the acquisition of that money by by means possible, mostly crime, is a supreme task.

I will never forget that my first experience of that town.

Each time I remember that first experience and when I hear igbos complain of TOUTING IN LAGOS, I simply shake my head in bewilderment
In that year, my experience was such that when I place MC OLUOMO and his LAGOS NURTW crew today side-by-side with the things I saw of their counterparts in Onitsha, the guys of Lagos will look to me as though they were LEARNERS AND APPRENTICES.

It was that experience in Onitsha that built me in such a way that I am able to put with the agberos of Lagos, especially because I know that the Agberos of Lagos, inspite of their nuisance value, are an integral and critical components of the Lagos security infrastructure.

You may not understand the last statement until I am able to explain to you the full scope of the ZIONISTS AGENDA AND WHY MC OLUOMO CREW IS A CLOG IN THEIR WHEELS OF ADVANCEMENT.

Oluomo is the first thing Chinedu will remove in his dream.

He will remove Oluomo, reconstitute the Lagos Park Management and it will become the CONDUIT PIPE AND UNDERGROUND RAILWAY FOR THE ZIONISTS UGM TO INFILTRATE LAGOS.

THE ZIONIST IPOB AND UGM WILL SLIP STATE-WIDE INTO THE STRUCTURES OF THE NURTW IN LAGOS AND BEGIN TO WAGE WAR ON THE YORUBAS.

THE UGM WILL SO TERRORIZE YOU IN LAGOS THAT YOU WILL BEGIN TO REMEMBER.MC OLUOMO AND LAWRENCE ANINI AS GODLY SAINTS.

And you won't be able to do anything about.

Not even Asíwájú Bola Tinubu as PRESIDENT will be able to do much about it.

Even then, the same ZIONISTS will script engineer a propaganda to say PRESIDENT Tinubu is responsible for the INSECURITY IN LAGOS THAT THEY WILL CREATE THEMSELVES.

IT IS THE WAY THEY BLAME BUHARI FOR THE ACTIVITIES OF THEIR UGM IN SOUTH-EAST.

Trust me, I know what I am talking about

© Adedamola Adetayo
15 March 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. by SLAP44: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
More crying 😢 😭 😪

Urchinsons are irredeemable.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. by HopeSpencer: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
I

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. by Kabirudeen25(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mumu grin..he is only a clog in Tinubu's toilet
Re: MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. by Cantonese: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Mumu grin..he is only a clog in Tinubu's toilet

Two problems noticed in the life of the writer and the OP himself.

1. Financial poverty
2. Mental poverty

Shamelessly you showed the financial poverty in your household, when your father could not pay either the school fees or transport fare to that your fake destination. Your papa no fit pay your school fees. You see una life?

If Igbo matter no kill una, na luck una get.

That’s it.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. by bencr7: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
For all tribelism take diz,una done buy seun,that d guy no get control for his own site.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. by Brimstone77: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2023

Another one..

Igbos have become the air every afonja breath..

The name Igbo scared the shit out of them..

Ilorin is still under fulanis empire,you guys should go and recapture it before fighting an imaginary war with igbo people that careless about you..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. by Neckpresser101: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fake lie lie article of hate 😂😂😂

Anambra State university was created 2000 not 1987 😂😂😂😂😂

You see yourself?😂😂💔

In a desperate bid to bring people down you have shot yourself on the feet

Typical Yoruba slanderous lies against Igbos

You're under curse

Deal with your skull and human body miners in SW

How about talk about the mud water people are drinking in Ogun before you open your ewedu brain to type rubbish

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. by Taba21: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
cocolacec:
This is a TYPICAL STREET SCENE in the major Igbo city of Onitsha!

It is VERY TYPICAL ANAMBRA, home of DISORDER and headquarters of the WORLD IGBO ZIONISTS.

This place is a MAD HOUSE. You will find whole streets with blocks of 6- and 8- flats choked up together and without breathing spaces and wonder if the place was inhabited by humans.

The place must be the MOST DISORDERLY PLACE in the whole world!!!

The first time I saw this city was in 1987 and my first impression,.as a then growing young man, was that I had committed a grave error, I should have listened to my father.

I was just 17years old in that year when I got admission into the then Anambra State University to read Physics/Electronics.

My dad outrightly objected to it and rejected the admission saying he would never allow me to go anywhere near Igbo land especially Anambra State for anything especially as I was very young and impressionable.

My dad TOTALLY REFUSED.

He feared mostly that I would be unduly influenced by their culture of disorder, unruliness and most definitely it would derail from the path of Islam which on he wanted me to be.

My father did everything to STOP me from going to that school.

He said he didn't have money, the school was State-owned and too expensive he told me.

It took the whole Amuwo-Odofin community of the Estate to BEG HIM.

It took my aunty, Mrs.Okege to undertake to pay the very staggering sum of N600 [ Six Hundred Naira ] school fees of the school because my dad outrightly refused to pay.

N600 was a hell of money in that year.

It took neighbours to volunteer the money for transportation logistics for my mother and I to proceed. I was a brilliant child they all said. One way ticket by Ekene Dili Chukwu to Enugu was N25.00 in that year.

It took my mother sitting on my dad's neck

Eventually I went with my Mother on the trip to Enugu in November 1987.

My dad later paid back money to everyone but he was NEVER HAPPY that I was in that school but grudgingly paid my way through the program.

He NEVER VISITED me in school even when he came to Enugu on official assignments.

He vowed that I was going to REPEAT THE BSC program when I was through in Awka. Unfortunately he died just as I was graduating and leaving NYSC.

That was how I inadvertently started my course and learning the phenomenon of IGBO ZIONISM right in the headquarters of World Igbo Zionists.

My mother left me in Enugu two days later and she returned to Lagos. I was returning to Lagos some days after having just concluded the registration formalities at the school and learning that school had closed for Christmas break.

I got to Onitsha in the area called Upper-Iweka which the call Uppu-Iweka and the shock that greeted me that instant is the reason I haven't forgotten the experience and now sharing the story with you today, 36years after.

I got to Upper-Iweka at about 10am carrying two bags.

Suddenly these TOUTS approached me, my very innocent and timid self with no experience in the world. They SNATCHED my bags from me and another SNATCHED me.

I was thrown inside a bus and I later found out that each of my bags were thrown inside two different buses away from the bus in which I was PINNED down.

Immediately they demand money for my transport fare. Three different faces and hands demanded the money from me. I became confused, alarmed and started crying.

I was just 17years old and very transparently naive but they didn't care.

Before that day I had never gone so far away from my parents but they didn't care, showed ni mercy.

I eventually handed the money, not to any of three faces who demanded but to the man who sat at the wheel. I told myself he had to be the driver or at least had authority over the bus.

It was some hours later after I had BEGGED AND BEGGED that my bags came to join me in the bus I was.

That was 10am, the bus appeared to be full.

Sometimes, when they sighted a prospective passenger the bus driver will make a gesture of moving and the passenger was lured into their bus. One by one, once a passenger got in, a fake passenger in the bus will disembark.

It went like that for HOURS. You couldn't get refund or changed your mind not to travel in thier bus.

NEVER!

We were in that park till 11pm when we left. I think it was the upcoming E.Ekesons Transport on that day.

When we left the park, it was a TEARING SPEED through the night. In those days, the drivers of E.Ekesons held the record for making Onitsha-Lagos trip in less than 5HOURS.

The speed was suicidal. The driver had to make it to Lagos before daylight. I bet he had good reasons bothering on criminality to do that.

I got to Palmgroove Busstop on Ikorodu road at about 4am that day.

In my naivety I disembarked at 4AM on Ikorodu road and walked across the expressway to Somolu to knock on my uncle's door.

The poor man was nearly paralysed in SHOCK seeing me at 4AM!!!!

He asked me that why did I have to come down and who were the irresponsible driver and conductor who allowed me to disembark at Palmgroove Busstop at 4AM?

Thank God it ended well.

Those guys in ANAMBRA knows nothing else but MONEY and the acquisition of that money by by means possible, mostly crime, is a supreme task.

I will never forget that my first experience of that town.

Each time I remember that first experience and when I hear igbos complain of TOUTING IN LAGOS, I simply shake my head in bewilderment
In that year, my experience was such that when I place MC OLUOMO and his LAGOS NURTW crew today side-by-side with the things I saw of their counterparts in Onitsha, the guys of Lagos will look to me as though they were LEARNERS AND APPRENTICES.

It was that experience in Onitsha that built me in such a way that I am able to put with the agberos of Lagos, especially because I know that the Agberos of Lagos, inspite of their nuisance value, are an integral and critical components of the Lagos security infrastructure.

You may not understand the last statement until I am able to explain to you the full scope of the ZIONISTS AGENDA AND WHY MC OLUOMO CREW IS A CLOG IN THEIR WHEELS OF ADVANCEMENT.

Oluomo is the first thing Chinedu will remove in his dream.

He will remove Oluomo, reconstitute the Lagos Park Management and it will become the CONDUIT PIPE AND UNDERGROUND RAILWAY FOR THE ZIONISTS UGM TO INFILTRATE LAGOS.

THE ZIONIST IPOB AND UGM WILL SLIP STATE-WIDE INTO THE STRUCTURES OF THE NURTW IN LAGOS AND BEGIN TO WAGE WAR ON THE YORUBAS.

THE UGM WILL SO TERRORIZE YOU IN LAGOS THAT YOU WILL BEGIN TO REMEMBER.MC OLUOMO AND LAWRENCE ANINI AS GODLY SAINTS.

And you won't be able to do anything about.

Not even Asíwájú Bola Tinubu as PRESIDENT will be able to do much about it.

Even then, the same ZIONISTS will script engineer a propaganda to say PRESIDENT Tinubu is responsible for the INSECURITY IN LAGOS THAT THEY WILL CREATE THEMSELVES.

IT IS THE WAY THEY BLAME BUHARI FOR THE ACTIVITIES OF THEIR UGM IN SOUTH-EAST.

Trust me, I know what I am talking about

© Adedamola Adetayo
15 March 2023

An average Igbo person is a criminal,an arm's rubber, I know them very well in port Harcourt.
They are very wicked minded people.
Re: MC Oluomo A Clog In The Wheel Of Igbo Zionist. by Cantonese: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Taba21:

An average Igbo person is a criminal,an arm's rubber, I know them very well in port Harcourt.
They are very wicked minded people.

“ criminal,an arm's rubber”. RIP English.

Chai. Hahahahahahahaha. Make una come o. Which one be “arm’s rubber”? I no fit laugh finish o.

So this mumu sef go say na English e write? English sorry. You hear?

Anyway let me tell you this, you irresponsible fellow. Idiots like you must find their levels among the lowlife riff raffs. You should be within and around garages, doing the owo mi da business that befits you, and not here making comments in matters that are far greater than you are.

Surely your head must resemble that of an owl.

(1) (Reply)

Obidents In Anambra Troll Gov. Soludo On Coming State Assembly Elections / Residents Protest Against Political Thugs Blocking Voting In Lagos (video) / ‘We’re Going To Court’, Omo-Agege Rejects Oborevwori’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.