Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

TINUBU'S CO-FOUNDED WASHINGTON DC ORGANIZATION SLAMS HIM FOR ELECTION ROBBERY. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU'S CO-FOUNDED WASHINGTON DC ORGANIZATION SLAMS HIM FOR ELECTION ROBBERY. (318 Views)

Lagos Built Lekki-Epe Expressway With Loan From Afdb, But Tinubu Co Collects Tax / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TINUBU'S CO-FOUNDED WASHINGTON DC ORGANIZATION SLAMS HIM FOR ELECTION ROBBERY. by Naijap99us(f): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoMM-trEn7o

NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC COALITION-NADECO CONFERENCE IN WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES 🇺🇸

Good evening my most beloved Nigerians.

Look, we've suffered too much and God is touching hearts across the world to address our matter. God is rising for our witness through the mouths of international communities.

It's important to watch the entire video to fully understand this organization which was co-founded by Tinubu in 1994 to fight Abacha and he turns out to be worst brutal dictator than Abacha.

The white is a member of that organization and an international lawyer. Seems like someone that will dragging INEC to international criminal court at Hague Netherland.

I welcome everything to hold Buhari and Inec accountable.

I will be right back my lovelies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: TINUBU'S CO-FOUNDED WASHINGTON DC ORGANIZATION SLAMS HIM FOR ELECTION ROBBERY. by Jackson105: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Naijap99us:

You're the brain damaged one here. How dare you call US multiple disciplined US based professors and an international lawyer brain damaged?

You're the poster child of Nigerian problem. The politicians are happy weaponize your illiteracy and poverty to hold all of us hostage.

What a fool😡😡😡😡

That must be your father that fail to train you, not me.

Tinubu will rule you and your papa, you are not comfortable with that? Go hang yourself.
Re: TINUBU'S CO-FOUNDED WASHINGTON DC ORGANIZATION SLAMS HIM FOR ELECTION ROBBERY. by infofta(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yakubu deliberately broke electoral law that states election results must me transmitted electronically from the polling units directly to the public viewing portal.

Yakubu failed hence, the election and the fraudulent declaration of winner cannot stand.

A glitch in yhe server cannot be taken as an excuse for such a crucial issue such as a Presidential election.

THE ELECTION MUST BE CANCELED

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LAGOS: Why Election Should Be Cancelled / The Illusion Called One Nigeria / Recruitment Scandal Rocks NPA As Bello-koko Employs More Than 400 Workers "Secre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.