Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi (510 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by wwwihy: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has been urged to accept that the President-elect, Bola Tinubu used him to emerge victorious in the just-concluded presidential election.

Reno Omokri, an ally of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, made the remark while noting that Obi was delusional to think he won the 2015 presidential election.

In a tweet, Omokri wrote on Wednesday: “What kind of delusion is making Peter Obi, who couldn’t win 25% of the votes outside SE and SS and NC states with a sizeable Igbo population and Lagos, claim he won #NigerianElections2023? My friend, accept that Tinubu used *** ***** to play you. Lick your wounds!

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/15/presidential-election-accept-tinubu-used-you-to-win-atikus-ally-tells-peter-obi/

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by amnesty7: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Reno wants to turn on the hate button of the children of hate.

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
tongue

Tinubu didn't win the election.

It was illegitimate Inec induced president elect.

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by muykem: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obidients are politically empty. They are still believe that Peter Obi won the election without any reasonable support in NW, NE and SW except lagos.

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by Africana1123(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
KiLO KAN MR PRESIDENT -ELECT PELU LPPDP grin

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Peter Obi gave Tinubu the victory. We thank him and his deluded Obidients for their support.

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by helinues: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Let him continue to be acting like stubborn flies wey wan follow corpse enter grave yard

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by helinues: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Peter Obi gave Tinubu the victory. We thank him and his deluded Obidients for their support.

With all the labour, the few elected rep members under LP would defect to either Apc or Pdp to remain relevant in the house and senate.

Pure labouring in vain and pain.. Eepo epa things

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by Throwback: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obi is the typical stubborn olodo.

That stubbornness is what made him fail WAEC such that he needed GCE.

How can you be nonexistent in the core North and barely making 10% in the SouthWest states and expect to win a national election.

God has already answered his prayer, let him go home and rest in the SouthEast where he is wanted.

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by Fintiri: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

With all the labour, the few elected rep members under LP would defect to either Apc or Pdp to remain relevant in the house and senate.

Pure labouring in vain and pain.. Eepo epa things

So you don't want to look for a job?
Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by Throwback: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:

Tinubu's success was enabled by the very people who wanted to prevent his destiny.

I thank my Igbo friends for their support for a Yoruba President they said could never happen.

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by helinues: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:

So you don't want to look for a job?

But you wey get job has been trolling me since morning now.

Is it that some of you don't even have any respect for yourself reason why you come online to troll and provoke others unnecessary.

Ask yourself the value of your education if what you can use it to do is to troll others cos they are far better than you

Continue with the futility exercise Mr troller as trolling is now a new profession .

That mods are yet to have your time doesn't mean you will operate this moniker for 3 days, that one sure for me die

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Are you chiious

Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by Fintiri: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

But you wey get job has been trolling me since morning now.

Is it that some of you don't even have any respect for yourself reason why you come online to troll and provoke others unnecessary.

Ask yourself the value of your education if what you can use it to do is to troll others cos they are far better than you

Continue with the futility exercise Mr troller as trolling is now a new profession .

That mods are yet to have your time doesn't mean you will operate this moniker for 3 days, that one sure for me die

Abeg shatap your stinking mouth

Did I tell you this moniker feeds me ?

Unlike you waiting to accumulate likes and shares that you will take home to show your people you made it .
Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by Mindlog: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Says Reno that can not campaign and win as a ward councilor in his local government area.😆😆😆😆😆

Atiku will be 78 later in the year, this is probably his last outing......Reno should better hustle for clients.😆😆
Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by Felabrity: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
When is Atiku going back to Dubai?

When they told the bst PDP to give South East the presidential ticket, Tinubu did not use Obi then?
They are looking for who to blame
Re: Accept Tinubu Used You To Win – Atiku’s Ally Mocks Peter Obi by Spandau: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!

Southerners Don't Know How To Accept Victory By Adamu Mohammed / FACT-CHECK: Did Lagos State Increase Bus Fare By 100% / APC Propaganda Can't Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate-Obi Responds To Viral Audio