Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu (743 Views)

Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo / Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by Feminews(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters to Re-elect Sanwo-olu

...says experience, capacity matters

Ahead of the Saturday Governorship elections across Nigeria,the former Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, Senator Shehu Sani has backed the re-election bid of the All Progressives Congress candidate and current Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-olu.

According to him, though the recent presidential election results reveal the overt threats from the Labour Party in Lagos State, it's time the voters in the State shun all forms of sentiments and considered experience; capacity and ability to work and deliver on campaign promises.

He also said in a cosmopolitan State such as Lagos,people shouldn't vote along line of sentiments, especially when Sanwo-olu is a working clock and working machine,who has consolidated on the good works of all his predecessors.

Senator Shehu Sani, who stated this in an interview with some journalists on his view about the forthcoming March 18 gubernatorial elections across Nigeria said in his views that, "Stopping Sanwo-olu is stopping the wheel of progress."

Fielding question on why as a PDP member, he decided to support Sanwo-olu of APC for Lagos Governor instead the PDP candidate , the former Lawmaker said, " It's true that I am a member of the People's Democratic Party ,but from the PDP's performance during the Presidential election in Lagos , it obvious that the battle is between APC and Labour Party .For me, the leadership record of Sanwo-olu is inspiring.I’m not from Lagos, but Lagosians should vote for him.

On attacks on Igbos and their Properties , Sani said ,"Lagos is not a no man’s land, but it’s wrong to attack the Igbos.They are there, because they believe in one Nigeria. The constitution guarantees every citizen the right to live anywhere.

"I don’t know about the Labour candidate but it appears he is a man of honour and with great ideas. The challenge he poses is good for democracy."

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by helinues: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Toh
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by Parachoko: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2023
Sanwo Olu perform far better than Ugwuanyi and Ikpeaze who were rewarded with reelection in Enugu and Abia State respectively

Sanwo Olu will win massively on Saturday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by Octopus7: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by tamdun: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Sheu sani body language recently......
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by alanto: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Peope wey vote Okorocha twice, Vote Obi, Ihedioha, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu and 5,000 want to tell Lagosians whom to vote the irony is Lagosians never got it wrong since 1999 but this other people never got it right. Never..

Na hate no make life balance. Na update I just share so

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by Samajogs: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Everyone wants to identify himself with success... It's now that shehu sani wants to start campaigning for APC. Shame on him. Elluuu Pee!!! We move
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by olisaEze(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Yes, we know he has experience as a boy-boy, but Lagosians deserve better! grin

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Sanwo Olu perform far better than Ugwuanyi and Ikpeaze who were rewarded with reelection in Enugu and Abia State respectively

Sanwo Olu will win massively on Saturday
this is how you people go about creating problem for Sanwo Olu. The thread is about Sanwo Olu but you've deviated . If the south east people call out Sanwo Olu now, you will start crying 😂😆😂

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by tamdun: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Samajogs:
Everyone wants to identify himself with success... It's now that shehu sani wants to start campaigning for APC. Shame on him. Elluuu Pee!!! We move
I think say na only me notice am,he's been patronising apc recently but u see that eluu p u mentioned,they will lose Lagos

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by Houseontherock1: 8:28am On Mar 16, 2023
undecided
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by Poten111: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2023
alanto:
Peope wey vote Okorocha twice, Vote Obi, Ihedioha, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu and 5,000 want to tell Lagosians whom to vote the irony is Lagosians never got it wrong since 1999 but this other people never got it right. Never..

Shehu sani is igbo? I hate you fools
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by SWATMan: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
alanto:

Are you from Lagos state? cheesy
Why are all Yorubas claiming to be Lagos indigenes? Na wao!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by Samajogs: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Well... People are really aggrieved and are willing to effect a change. Okay, let's watch n see. Elluu Pee is our mantra
tamdun:

I think say na only me notice am,he's been patronising apc recently but u see that eluu p u mentioned,they will lose Lagos
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by alanto: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2023
SWATMan:

Are you from Lagos state? cheesy
Why are all Yorubas claiming to be Lagos indigenes? Na wao!
Well I'm from Lagos state, born in Oworonsoki. What about you? Are you from Lagos? Are you even Yoruba to start with?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by alanto: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Poten111:

Shehu sani is igbo? I hate you fools
I have a feeling you get the message or your head is too flat to comprehend simple matter. Go and select your governors in the east so that you people will not lu pi and vote Incompetencies like Peter Obi. Na APC sanwo Olu get Lagos, una go cry victimization tire on Saturday but I pray y'all come out to come and rig on Saturday.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by abobote: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2023
When did he become a spokesperson for voters, or is he no longer a PDP member
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tells Voters To Re-elect Sanwo-olu by yemmight(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Who is Shehu Sanni?

(1) (Reply)

Whose Child Is It? Interim Government / ELUUP Crazy Supporters Declare Vawulence On Spokesman / Nigerian Men, How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.