Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not (14344 Views)

How Tinubu Govt Gave Up On Kano And Allow NNPP To Win Guber Election At Supreme / LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Racoon(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2023
David Umahi, governor of Ebonyi, says All Progressives Congress (APC), will win the governorship and house of assembly elections in the state whether the Labour Party (LP) is in the race or not.

Francis Nwifuru, the incumbent speaker of the Ebonyi assembly, is the APC candidate in the state. Nwifuru is seeking to replace Umahi who has spent two terms in office and is now a senator-elect.

There is confusion over who is the authentic LP candidate in the state following the sacking of Edward Nkwegu by the supreme court.Though Splendor Oko Eze, LP Ebonyi chairman was reportedly declared the authentic candidate, Fidelis Nwankwo, a former health minister, has been campaigning as the party’s candidate.

Speaking with reporters after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Rock villa in Abuja on Tuesday, Umahi said the ruling party also has “strong” candidates in Abia and Enugu states.

“I will, first of all, like to analyze my state and maybe talk about other states. You know we are going to have a governorship election in only three states and a house of assembly election in five states,” he said.

“For my state, I have nothing to worry about. I think God has done the work for me and our candidate, which is a God-driven candidate, is going to emerge, no matter how desperate the opposition will want to try.

“First and foremost is that Mr Peter Obi has announced that there is no Labour Party gubernatorial candidate in Ebonyi state. That is one, but even if the candidate stands in the election, he’s no match for the candidate of the APC. So, I’m very sure that we’re going to win.

“Because I’ve been very busy in Ebonyi state, it’s not been very much easy for me to join the gubernatorial campaign in Enugu state or in Abia state. So, I won’t be able to honestly analyze what are the chances of our party, but I believe that we have very strong candidates, especially in Abia state and I believe that he will emerge.This is the most I can say about that.”
https://www.thecable.ng/umahi-apc-will-win-guber-election-in-ebonyi-whether-lp-is-in-race-or-not/amp

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by nonhuman(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2023
Chai it's a pity no one is talking about PDP again, it's now APC vs LP

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2023
We shall see. Bribe the INEC REC and Mahmoud Yakubu as usual. We shall see how far it will go.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Racoon(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2023
When you hear them talk like this, then know that they are banking on the structure of electoral violence /malpractices, corruption and criminality.

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Throwback: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2023
I trust Ebonyi.

Politics is local.

Nothing concern them with Elluu pii, besides them supporting their fellow Igbo Peter Obi for the Presidency.

The are not zombies just voting any riff raff hiding in Labour Party for easy ticket or easy victory.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Pandev(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Racoon:
When you hear them talk like this, then know that they are banking on the structure of electoral violence /malpractices, corruption and criminality.
lol... It seems this one will never be healed of the wound of supporting a 3rd place 3rd class fraud. Always wailing grin

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2023
Throwback:
I trust Ebonyi.

Politics is local.

Nothing concern them with Elluu pii, besides them supporting their fellow Igbo Peter Obi for the Presidency.

The are not zombies just voting any riff raff hiding in Labour Party for easy ticket or easy victory.
You're in Ondo state and talk like you know what happens in Ebonyi state

Labour Party will win many Governorship seats in this election

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Beremx(f): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Dave Umahi is relying on rigging the elections in his state to favour APC. In a free and fair election, APC can never win. Let the people vote for PDP since there's no LP candidate

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by sapientia(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2023
In a free and fair election or during war?

1 Like

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Ebubu2: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
Dave Umahi is relying on rigging the elections in his state to favour APC. In a free and fair election, APC can never win. Let the people vote for PDP since there's no LP candidate
PDP can not win APC in Ebonyi.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by bigdammyj: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by meum: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Noted. Is LP the only party in the guber race? This structureless party is really giving those with structures sleepless nights

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Ebubu2: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

You're in Ondo state and talk like you know what happens in Ebonyi state

Labour Party will win many Governorship seats in this election
They may win in Enugu or Abia. Labour can not win in Ebonyi. APC carries Ebonyi.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Jackson105: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
They can win in SE but not Lagos.

Those flat headed animals will be put in their place in Lagos this weekend.

They will realize that Lagos is not "a no man's land"

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Soylife(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
M
Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Racoon(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Pandev:
lol... It seems this one will never be healed of the wound of supporting a 3rd place 3rd class fraud. Always wailing
Same man that is giving you guys terrible nightmares?

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by onuman: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Because Dave Umahi stole Senatorial district election to have a place to hide and rest after May 29th 2023.

APC has no root in the SE.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Throwback: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:

You mean Ebonyi will vote against APC despite the massive impact made by Gov Dave Umahi?

It means you are not after progress or development. You are just a partisan hack who wants to win election.

You don't even know the LP candidate or the blind alternative PDP candidate. All you know is that it must not the APC?

That is the zombie logic you fully embrace?

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by tishbite42: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2023
We're watching
Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Ebubu2: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2023
APC has done very well in Ebonyi state. Let the ruling party continue ruling in Ebonyi.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Nothing wrong with being confident

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Ebubu2: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Throwback:

You mean Ebonyi will vote against APC despite the massive impact made by Gov Dave Umahi?
You dey mind who dey Lagos and not even an Ebonyian? APC will sweep Ebonyi Governorship out of reward for hard work.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
His Excellency Sir grin grin grin

Mumu People dey follow us drag Lagos Guber wey dem don lose even before Elections.

Gov. Umahi don dey tell una say make una forget Ebonyi grin grin grin.

This Online Mobs/Terrorists called Obedients will Wail till year 2099 grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by bonnyhope: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
nonhuman:
Chai it's a pity no one is talking about PDP again, it's now APC vs LP

Atiku, Wike, Saraki, Tambuwal &Co have killed pdp

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Ebubu2: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
onuman:
Because Dave Umahi stole Senatorial district election to have a place to hide and rest after May 29th 2023.

APC has no root in the SE.
APC has 3 senators in Ebonyi

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by stanbright(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Ebubu2:
They may win in Enugu or Abia. Labour can not win in Ebonyi. APC carries Ebonyi.
shut up
Only because of no LP candidate.There is no south east state that likes Apc better know this

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by illuminutty: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Elluuuu P
Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Emola12(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Ebubu2:
buh you av only one vote abi mouh dey look
Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by Ebubu2: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Emola12:
buh you av only one vote abi mouh dey look
i am telling you what people are feeling

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi: APC Will Win Guber Election In Ebonyi Whether LP Is In Race Or Not by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Ebubu2:
oya na, let's see what happens on Saturday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Launches PAN Nigeria's New Products / “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba / Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.