Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Why We Withdrew Court Motions – Atiku, PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Withdrew Court Motions – Atiku, PDP (281 Views)

Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Withdrew Court Motions – Atiku, PDP by y2jacob1: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2023
PDP has come out to shed light on why it withdrew it’s court motion as part of the process of challenging the results of the concluded 2023 presidential election.

It said it had become pertinent to make some clarifications following insinuations and mischievous reporting of the withdrawal of the application for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to grant access to the legal team of the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar and the PDP on the inspection of the documents related to the February 25 presidential election...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/why-we-withdrew-court-motions-atiku-pdp/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Re: Why We Withdrew Court Motions – Atiku, PDP by Jostoman: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Atiku is just going about his case against the mandate stolen candidate silently without making noise.
Re: Why We Withdrew Court Motions – Atiku, PDP by Pepperdem88: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2023
He knows he lost . Obi will get back what was stolen. E go shock una!
Re: Why We Withdrew Court Motions – Atiku, PDP by Dreal1247: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
His assignment is finished. He helped the world to understand that Obi is fighting a right course.
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the owner.

1 Samuel 17:33-37 And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth.
And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:
And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.
David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

(1) (Reply)

China And Globalists Will Never Let Vivour Rule Lagos. / Mc Oluomo Is A National Hero. Let’s Give Him His Flowers / These Elections Have Been Able To Prove To Me That Nigeria Is Held Captive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.