Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,675 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

2023 Guber: Owhe Ward 6 Unite For Oborevwori, Odior - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Guber: Owhe Ward 6 Unite For Oborevwori, Odior (213 Views)

Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Kukah, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Bruce, Momodu, Onwenu Unite For Leah Sharibu / See What Happened In Emure Ward 6 Unit 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 Guber: Owhe Ward 6 Unite For Oborevwori, Odior by comrodioodio001: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
2023 Guber: Owhe Ward 6 Unite For Oborevwori, Odior

.......As Ukodhiko, Ogorugba, Isagba, Ogwah Continue To Galvanize The People

By Ikodudu Kingsley

Ahead of the Saturday, March 18th, 2023 Gubernatorial and State House of Assembly election, the PDP HOR Member-Elect for Isoko North and South federal constituency, Hon. Pst. Engr. Jonathan Ajirioghene Ukodhiko, Prince Godwin Ogorugba, PDP Chairman Isoko North, Hon. Richard Richie Isagba, Campaign Council Coordinator for Owhe ward 6, and Hon. Mike Ogwah have continued to galvanize the Owhe people in a bid to garner more votes for the PDP.

Today at the Owhe Ward 6 enlarged meeting, comprising of Otor-Owhe and Akiewhe communities, Pastor Ukodhiko while addressing the people, thanked the people for their support in the presidential and National Assembly election that led to his victory.

He also charged the people to come out en-masse and vote for the PDP on Saturday, March 18th, to consolidate the gains of the February 25th electoral victory of the PDP.

"I am here today to thank the Otor-Owhe and Akiewhe people for the overwhelming support and votes they gave to me and the PDP in the last election. Frankly speaking, you people surprised me and showed me that Owhe is one indivisible clan that cannot be divided by a few individuals with divergent interests.

"I will not disappoint the Owhe people because they have reposed so much confidence in me by massively supporting and voting for me. I want to appeal to you people to replicate the same support this Saturday by coming out en masse to vote for Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori, the Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, and Barr. Bernard Odior, the PDP House of Assembly Candidate for Isoko North State Constituency", Ukodhiko added.

On his part, the Isoko North party chairman Prince Godwin Ogorugba also thanked the people for believing in the PDP over the years and stated that their support in the 2023 general election will not go unrewarded with Pastor Ukodhiko at the federal, Rt. Hon. Sheriff Oborevwori and Barr. Bernard Odior at the state, Owhe people will get their own fair share of the dividends of democracy.

"I want to enjoin all Owhe ward 6 people to vote PDP in the coming election, as PDP is the only viable party in Delta State and Isoko", Ogorugba.

Responding on behalf of the ward, Hon. Richard Isagba noted that Owhe ward 6 is fully for PDP, and they are ready to triple the votes they had in the last election in the coming election as most of the aggrieved party members have returned to the party and are working assiduously to ensure resounding victory at the poll for the PDP, come Saturday, March 18th, 2023.

(1) (Reply)

2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS ( What Next?) / Several Major Cyber Attack Weapons Exposed In The United States / Presidential Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.