Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,152 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP (2384 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Kano: Two Women Arrested For Buying PVCs At The Disputed Gama Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Konwan: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7SLTYG7VE

I am so tired and angry.

How can a governmental instuition be so lawlessnes What's going on?

Nigeria is beyond redemption. I lived through all the military dictatorship. And I will tell you they're kinder than APC government.

I have never seen abuse of Nigerian citizens to this magnitudes. Unfortunately, REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY OPTION LEFT.

Youths time to ignore Peter Obi and fight for your life and future.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by SmartPolician: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
I thought the Nigerian police was the most criminal organisation in this country until this election took place. The IG of Police should be taking lectures from Mahmood Yakubu.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Faber(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
This drama go long, but we are not relenting...

It will be fight till finish. They are messing with the wrong man and the wrong people. All these delays is to swear Tinubu in. But the mandate will be returned

💯 sure of that. Bookmark this post

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by seunmsg(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
But LP claimed they have all the results from the over 176k polling units. Why do they need INEC data to file their case? What exactly do they want if they don’t want the summary of result as declared by INEC? Do they want INEC to manufacture result showing Peter Obi winning for them or what?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Faber:

It will be fight till finish. They are messing with the wrong man and the wrong people. All these delays is to swear Tinubu in. But the mandate will be returned

Confused Wailer, Empty Barrel @ best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Pierocash(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
No matter how hard these enemies of good governance try to cover their evil, light will prevail over darkness anyday , anytime.

Tinubu can never use that stolen mandate,anybody can mark my words today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Pierocash:
No matter how hard these enemies of good governance try to cover their evil, light will prevail over darkness anyday , anytime.

Tinubu can never use that stolen mandate,anybody can mark my words today
Please gerrout of out here, nonsensical peasant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by hisgrace090: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Criminal background is the qualification to serve in this govt.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
hisgrace090:
Such a pity, that you are completely helpless? Peter Obi similar to John the Baptist, all by himself.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Konwan: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
I thought the Nigerian police was the most criminal organisation in this country until this election took place. INEC is the major problem of this country.

Hilarious🤣🤣🤣 Rolling on the floor and laughing my head off🤣 some people are naturally comedians.

Thank you so much my dear brother ❤️for putting a laugh on my face . God knows I needed it.
I am very angry 😠 😡

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
I thought the Nigerian police was the most criminal organisation in this country until this election took place. INEC is the major problem of this country.
You are no different from your brothers & sisters, uncles & aunties, citizens of the fantastically corrupt.

Charcoal pot, calling electric kettle black.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Konwan: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Such a pity, that you are completely helpless? Peter Obi similar to John the Baptist, all by himself.

You're completely helpless
Aren't you

Or you self sabotaging APC blind follower?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
Konwan:

You're completely helpless
Aren't you

Or you self sabotaging APC blind follower?
Very funny coming from an Obidient Obidunce, oblivious discipline of Mr Waiver presidential candidate.

Jehovah cannot be mocked, Apga Judas labored in vain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by richidinho(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
The protest that will take place in this country will be the biggest ever

Inec just dey play

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Konwan: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
hisgrace090:

Meanwhile He's never had peace ever since he stole what doesn't belong to him. He's shamelessly begging world leaders for recognition. You need to see the stinker the global newspaper editors are writing about him.

You're shameless as your demented EMI LOKAM.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Faber:

Mouth Action everytime Una no dey tire?, what exactly can you do self? as in 1million of you can not do anything...
Make obident come explain how this happened too I hope they have it in the server?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Konwan:

Meanwhile He's never had peace ever since he stole what doesn't belong to him. He's shamelessly begging world leaders for recognition. You need to see the stinker the global newspaper editors are writing about him.

You will weep blood, like black Jesus. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Faber(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
[right][/right]
Yomboy4ever:

Mouth everytime Una no dey tire, what exactly can you do self as in 1million of you can not do anything...
Bookmark that post, and watch out you stinking pig 🐖

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Konwan:

Jagaban’s sleep is sweet, go and disturb the INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmoud with your witchcraft, if e go work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Faber:
[right][/right]

I no Dey bookmark empty threat from ordinary chest beater like you ...
You go weep tire anyways we need water inside the second Niger bridge oooo ...
Crying Activated grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Faber:
[right][/right]
Please Shut up, nuisance myopic Empty Barrel. Shameless Ipobian, try any nonsense, you have only your Mumurist self to blame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by smokinloud(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
INEC can not give every of its information to any political party to prevent malpractice and it has court backing for this!.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Hyperchi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
seunmsg:
But LP claimed they have all the results from the over 176k polling units. Why do they need INEC data to file their case? What exactly do they want if they don’t want the summary of result as declared by INEC? Do they want INEC to manufacture result showing Peter Obi winning for them or what?
Must u think upside down all time

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by crackhouse(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Too bad.for the electoral body.
Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by padi94(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Crazy Country...
Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Rodimi20000000: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
a laborer is a person doing unskilled manual work for wages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by yemmit90: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
What Peter Obi and Obidients are currently doing is very dangerous for our democracy and society at large, and if care is not taking, this can resulted into civil unrest. In as much as we all hate APC and anyone they present, let use our brains to think for once.

You don't expect INEC to give you want they don't have, they will only give you what is in their collated system. If you have a genuine result signed by all parties agents at polling units, the right thing to do is to present it in court and cross check with what Inec claimed they have. The results signed by all party agents at polling units are more than enough to win a case in court, so why troubling inec over what you can easily present in court. Election is secret ballots, you can't just assume you won without having the real result signed by all parties agents at all polling units.

This is why I commended inec by not uploading results directly from polling units. It can be easily hack and caused serious problem for them along the line. If I were Inec chairman, I will do the same by uploading only result collated and signed by all parties agents at polling units.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Goke7: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
seunmsg:

When they don’t have agents everywhere, those guys were not prepared for the elections and it’s obvious when Obi can’t differentiate btw irev and bvas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
seunmsg:

Simply because only the certified true copy of INEC result is admissible in court.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by obi4eze(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
grin

Tinubu will still be disgraced. By next week we will see that INEC has tampered with the election results and data. All this will lead to Tinubu's disgrace and Peter Obi will surely be sworn-in as President.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC HANDED ONLY THE SUMMARY OF THE DISPUTED SHAM RESULTS TO LP & PDP by nonhuman(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
seunmsg:
you are not a learned person you don't need to comment issues like this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) / FG $22bn Loan Request Rejected By Chinese Bank – Reps / Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.