Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,338 members, 7,850,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Oyibo Helping To Push Us To Have A Working Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyibo Helping To Push Us To Have A Working Nation (333 Views)

Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle / Buhari Lauds Jonathan For Helping To Restore Peace In Mali / Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibo Helping To Push Us To Have A Working Nation by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Initially, I had once held to the reality that oyibo (especially their govts) keep subjugating other nations for their selfish gains.

But right now I can't help but see the sincere effort oyibo people are making to help us in this part of the world to have a working country. They are lending a helping hand in this regard. We will make of our future what we choose. The ball is in our court.

This last election was one occasion that reconfirmed that from them, how they condemned the polls which was fraudulent and all that.

They have pushed us and keep pushing and one can't help but see their sincerity and genuine effort in helping us over here have a better life.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Helping To Push Us To Have A Working Nation by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Let this challenge everyone that has breathe.
Re: Oyibo Helping To Push Us To Have A Working Nation by caye(m): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2023
...after:-
1. France, Belgium and the Amerikkan CIA killed off the progressive African leaders from 1950s-1970s

2. Imposed murderers and sellouts on us eg Burkina Faso and the Congo

3. Bribed the sellouts to take IMF/ World Slavery Bank loans; so as to subjugate Africans to the cult Bankers of Europe

4. Helped to make psychos and killers run amok all over West Africa , after murdering Gaddaffi and empowering Jihadists who looted his country's arsenal of war

5. Instituted hatred between many ethnic groups ( deliberately done from the Berlin conference of the 19th century) eg Rwanda, Congo, Nigeria etc; leading to murder of millions of black people

Ok o.

They have helped you.
It is well o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyibo Helping To Push Us To Have A Working Nation by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2023
caye:
...after:-
1. France, Belgium and the Amerikkan CIA killed off the progressive African leaders from 1950s-1970s

2. Imposed murderers and sellouts on us eg Burkina Faso and the Congo

3. Bribed the sellouts to take IMF/ World Slavery Bank loans; so as to subjugate Africans to the cult Bankers of Europe

4. Helped to make psychos and killers run amok all over West Africa , after murdering Gaddaffi and empowering Jihadists who looted his country's arsenal of war

5. Instituted hatred between many ethnic groups ( deliberately done from the Berlin conference of the 19th century) eg Rwanda, Congo, Nigeria etc; leading to murder of millions of black people

Ok o.

They have helped you.
It is well o.

The distinction is between their govts and they as individuals.

I see the individuals sincerity. Hope you know there was a protest against the royal family by British citizens some time ago ? They were protesting against imperialism and all.

Lastly, I'll want us to concentrate on our collective future as a people. With that we can make a huge statement.
Re: Oyibo Helping To Push Us To Have A Working Nation by caye(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2023
kiako:

The distinction is between their govts and they as individuals.

I see the individuals sincerity. Hope you know there was a protest against the royal family by British citizens some time ago ? They were protesting against imperialism and all.

Lastly, I'll want us to concentrate on our collective future as a people. With that we can make a huge statement.

Don't worry.
We also thought like you 15yrs ago.

In 10yrs time, or as you move with white gringos, you will learn their 2 inner behaviours ( and when these 2 are in conflict situation): when it is between only you and 1 of them; when it is between you and their ethnic pride/ white agenda.

Fun fact:- once a white man is in a competition with you , especially for resources, he's behaviour changes magically; he's only cool with you if you are in a subordinate position, especially in fields where he believes he is the master:- science, engineering, commerce , finance and religion.

He can allow you beat him in music , sports and comedy; he thinks that that is your only God-given position in the world: the role of a mere entertainer.
Re: Oyibo Helping To Push Us To Have A Working Nation by RealTalkNoBull: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2023
kiako:
Initially, I had once held to the reality that oyibo (especially their govts) keep subjugating other nations for their selfish gains.

But right now I can't help but see the sincere effort oyibo people are making to help us in this part of the world to have a working country. They are lending a helping hand in this regard. We will make of our future what we choose. The ball is in our court.

This last election was one occasion that reconfirmed that from them, how they condemned the polls which was fraudulent and all that.

They have pushed us and keep pushing and one can't help but see their sincerity and genuine effort in helping us over here have a better life.

roflmaooooo
Re: Oyibo Helping To Push Us To Have A Working Nation by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2023
caye:

Don't worry.
We also thought like you 15yrs ago.

In 10yrs time, or as you move with white gringos, you will learn their 2 inner behaviours ( and when these 2 are in conflict situation): when it is between only you and 1 of them; when it is between you and their ethnic pride/ white agenda.

Fun fact:- once a white man is in a competition with you , especially for resources, he's behaviour changes magically; he's only cool with you if you are in a subordinate position, especially in fields where he believes he is the master:- science, engineering, commerce , finance and religion.

He can allow you beat him in music , sports and comedy; he thinks that that is your only God-given position in the world: the role of a mere entertainer.

In order words, if one is poised to excel in such fields as the science and tech for eg, what does it make ?

Like me personally, I have not just a desire but an almost absulely certain working template in that I'd lead our race/people to being at the forefront of those you just mentioned such that these oyinbos will be trailing behind. Would it be dangerous seeing their desperation to maintain that ?

(1) (Reply)

Awa L'okan (it Is Our Turn) — Lagosians / Five Political Thugs Arrested With Guns In Anambra.. / A Lesson From The Lagos Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.