Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Esan People Are No Fools! Pt. 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esan People Are No Fools! Pt. 2 (149 Views)

Wike And Biafra: The Northern Nigerians Are No Fools / Wike And Biafra, The Northern Nigeria Are No Fools / Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Esan People Are No Fools! Pt. 2 by GreatOdalo1(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2023
ESAN PEOPLE ARE NO FOOLS! PT. 2

By G. E. Ewah Esq.,
(Not a Propagandist)

...'Oria gboria, Oria hue Oria'.
A person kills and a person saves.

The meaning of the above Esan proverb is inexhaustible, hence this script is meant to set the record straight for my brothers and sisters of the esan extraction.

it is a truism that Oshiomole while in his elements at a caucus meeting boasted that, "...he has conquered Esan already" and that was his reward to our leader, late great Anthony Anenih.

The above desecrative expression to my sensibility, is ridiculous and a venomic sting to us the Esans but unfortunately, our Esan brothers and sisters have compromised by now translocating to accessories before and after the fact in this regard.

Without being too detailed, the Esan people are one of the most influential and resourcesful homosapiens in their region but the absence of tact is the only missing link in the puzzle of leadership.

The Esan nation's resourcesfulness have been harnessed by the world at large in all spheres of human endeavor especially in politics and governance. However, with all the intellectual prowess, sagacity and endowment of the Esan nation, we have been shortchanged in the skim of things; as one that always sees the seat, prepares it, but never sits upon it.

Ovbiaba! the time has come to consolidate for maximum renaissance in the governmental sphere . Enough of political gladiatorial combats for the ambitions of others but at the expense of our lives. It is time for the Esan people to rise unto mount Olympus and pilot the affairs of our state in particular and the nation in general. Succinctly, in the words of the Nigerian president Elect; "EMI LOKUN".

NEVER AGAIN! should we allow anyone to divide and rule us based on party affiliations, religious bigotry nor sentiments and sensations.
NEVER AGAIN! should we allow our personal grievances nor interest rise above the Esan nation Agenda.
NEVER AGAIN! should we allow conflicting parties of others nor contradictory opinions drag us into a battle against the Esan Agenda.
NEVER AGAIN! should we serve a Godfather that we use us to settle scores and dump us for his kinsmen in time of reward.
We say, NEVER AGAIN should we abandon our political foundations which our fore father's and Political leaders laid prepared for us to sow and reap, to opt for a prodigal posture that we zoom us to regret and servitude.
Therefore, I urge all my Esan brethren far and wide, home and away, locals and diasporans to congregate and cast their votes in this forth coming house of assembly election, for the party that convenants to guarantee the actualization of the Esan agenda for governorship 2024. Akhugbe Agho!

Vote wisely and strategically,

Vote PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Strongly Criticizes Attack On Opponent, Olumide Oworu, Issues A P / Mocode Tackles Apc Over Unwarranted Attack On Sgf, Boss Mustapha / Please, I Need Urgent Answer To My Question..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.