Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time (37585 Views)

Sevilla Vs Roma Europa League (4 - 1)pens On 31st May 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by ReubenE(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
Aklee4994:
have your EPL win a Spanish team in a cup final...let me remind you that out of 5 champions league won by Barcelona three of it is from English side and Madrid also twice against Liverpool moreover Sevilla villareal and ATM has also won the UEL from EPL team so tell me what I don’t know then Na two club Dey Spain πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ league but you have about 6 but can’t still stand those crazy two team..no be make teeth 🦷 plenty make him Dey useful be the matter..your best club today in that your league as no champions league even the table toppers no get one champions league...When did Chelsea even won they first champions league is it not a decade ago..Sevilla is king 🀴 of UEL and Real Madrid is born to always win UCL.
Liverpool has done it against Real Madrid in the Champions League, and against Deportivo in the UEFA cup. Likewise there are other English cup final wins against Spanish teams in the Super Cup. Most recently Chelsea vs Villareal
However, I am not interested in that argument cause it is a deviation from my argument in my opening comment.

Someone said Madrid has won 14 UCLs, while English teams combined has only won 13 which is wrong because it is 14, then he went ahead to opine that Madrid is better than the whole EPL for that singular reason.

The crux of my argument is that it is wrong to say so because more teams from England has won the competition including some that we consider to be very small clubs in present time. Other teams winning the UCL from the EPL apart from the traditional big-5 is a sign that the EPL is highly competitive, so I submitted.

I don't want to be dragged into a di*k measuring contest because the argument about the "best league" in the world is highly subjective

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by sleeknaija(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
esemes256:

Don't forget that man utd knocked out Barcelona in this tournament.
They just seem to be careless and lack discipline.
That's why Liverpool put 7 past them.
The entire team salary needs to be withheld for like a month. I want to see how they will respond.

Stop consoling yourself. grin
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by AImiron: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Your mama left nyash
May sanpana strike you deeeeeeaad
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by AImiron: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Typical Oloriburuku mumu United fan below.

Dem forget say nah ontop pitch dem dey play soccer not twitter..

Chelsea of Laliga , King of Europa rape em silly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Kukutenla: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
Caveatemptor:

That was not the initial argument. He was fibbing that Real Madrid had more champions league titles than all the EPL teams and I told him it is Not true.
He is speaking into the future
Watch out!!

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Beverlyjean(f): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kukutenla:

It pain am grin grin

Oya chop ban

Seems like u think I'm like u that has ur life dependent on NL.... go and feed urself first b4 ban...
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by PurestBoy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
VinnyBaba:

No need to Bet.

We are too FAR APART. sad

But really, Man City is not a Mate to Real Madrid@all.
And Guardolia too, no be Ancelotti Mate for Coaching! πŸ˜’ sad

Remember as Bayern coach,how Real Madrid of Ancelotti Thrashed him home and Away in 2014 UCL Semi-final. 😎

Man City is good But Real Madrid is like a Army Battalion of War Veterans.
Old Die-hard Warriors! smiley cool

Oga leave story, football is not history, the City I saw against Bayern will eat Madrid raw, I saw a beastly CIty and they are more determined for the UCL over Madrid. If you can make transfer abeg lets bet, I need money

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Aklee4994(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
ReubenE:

Liverpool has done it against Real Madrid in the Champions League, and against Deportivo in the UEFA cup. Likewise there are other English cup final wins against Spanish teams in the Super Cup. Most recently Chelsea vs Villareal
However, I am not interested in that argument cause it is a deviation from my argument in my opening comment.

Someone said Madrid has won 14 UCLs, while English teams combined has only won 13 which is wrong because it is 14, then he went ahead to opine that Madrid is better than the whole EPL for that singular reason.

The crux of my argument is that it is wrong to say so because more teams from England has won the competition including some that we consider to be very small clubs in present time. Other teams winning the UCL from the EPL apart from the traditional big-5 is a sign that the EPL is highly competitive, so I submitted.

I don't want to be dragged into a di*k measuring contest because the argument about the "best league" in the world is highly subjective
I don’t argue about your fact but Spanish league is dominant when the cup that bring all league together is been played in every season

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Alpharey: 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Reussite:
UEFA European glory is more like a birthright for Sevilla & Real Madrid..... experience does matter for sure but it will tough for Sevilla to get past Juventus & Madrid getting past City.

I see an underdog, Roma doing great things.. Mourinho effect

3 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Alpharey: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
Man United from 2 goals up ending it 5 -- 2
down against Sevilla πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™‰πŸ™‰. This laugh dey cry me.. abi this cry dey laugh me.

7 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Livelystone01: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
kals4luv990:
I said it before and will continue to say it.
Maguire was considered good at Leicester city cause he had kante and a good hold CB as support
But here in Man utd, his flaws has been exposed..dat guy na trash overhyped englishman
What are you saying?

Maguire never played with Kante at Leicester.
Make we Dy confirm before we drop points, thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Kukutenla: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Seems like u think I'm like u that has ur life dependent on NL.... go and feed urself first b4 ban...
It pain am cheesy cheesy
Go and cry to Pendu
He'll give you Salah meat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Delightsome2023: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

I told one gay Man-United fans this afternoon that "IT IS NOW THAT MAN-U WILL BE PLAYING THE REAL EUROPA MATCH"

He used his unbrushed mouth which is Man-United fans trade marked identity to spit rubbish that they will beat Sevila with a wide margin.

Kola if you are here on Nairaland please can you call me and tell me the score?.

Please Mangays-United start blaming Maguire, Fred and Mctommy as usual don't forget to Insult Ten Hag too.
fool
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by good4all40: 12:04am On Apr 21, 2023
Timijo:
I noticed that too. Imagine quarter finals of Champions League between Bayern Munich and Mad City did not make the front page but Europa League makes the front page because it is Man United. It's very bad for the moderator to be playing this type of politics.

Very very bad l even called on Seun like 40 minutes before the match but still not on Front Page.

This people are deliberately doing this Which is unfair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by BENEAMATA: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2023
" We have seen , seen "
" downfall of ( red ) devil "
" glory be to God amen " .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by BENEAMATA: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Alpharey:
Man United from 2 goals up ending it 5 -- 2
down against Sevilla πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™‰πŸ™‰. This laugh dey cry me.. abi this cry dey laugh me.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Kukutenla: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Technically, United lost the game due to the misfortune of injuries! That's football!

European football na luck and experience sometimes... If it was down to solely skills and squad, Man City suppose don carry UCL at least twice in the last 4 years. tongue
You're the only one with sense.
All those Pendu fan girls using the match as excuse to pour their frustration on how their selfish tap-in merchant was bundled out of the club can cry a river.
Man u is better off without Pendu

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by ApexCode534: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2023
We will teach you the most sought-after front and back end technologies

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Kukutenla: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2023
oyatainer:

Can you see this myopic analyst? Epl where Man City will need 12 straight match and get 15 straight without hindrance. I beg nothing in Epl aside from money and noise. Technically they are weak compared to La liga. If la liga spend half of what EpL spend, nobody will hear about Epl.

I can say it anywhere that the present Arsenal are average but guess what they are doing in Epl, winning league if Guardiola doesn't check them.

For Champion league, for 20 years now, no epl team has beaten la liga teams in Champion league or Europa league finals. Is that one a league?

If you don't know, Madrid have played finals with many la la liga teams before. They have played Atlethico Madrid, Deportivo Lacoruna, and Valencia. The fact that we have only two winners suggests the tradition in La liga that we have two outstanding teams while EPL have one outstanding teams with many mediocres.
Gbam!!
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by omotola90(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

No need to Bet.

We are too FAR APART. sad

But really, Man City is not a Mate to Real Madrid@all.
And Guardolia too, no be Ancelotti Mate for Coaching! πŸ˜’ sad

Remember as Bayern coach,how Real Madrid of Ancelotti Thrashed him home and Away in 2014 UCL Semi-final. 😎

Man City is good But Real Madrid is like a Army Battalion of War Veterans.
Old Die-hard Warriors! smiley cool
so dimatteo was bayern's coach mate in 2012...abi what is this bros saying undecided
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by spencekat(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Expected defeat.You wan try King of Europa?

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by BENEAMATA: 12:18am On Apr 21, 2023
AImiron:
Typical Oloriburuku mumu United fan below.

Dem forget say nah ontop pitch dem dey play soccer not twitter..

Chelsea of Laliga , King of Europa rape em silly
This one gather volume . . . . . . Manyoo don dey follow win election on twitter .when the master they rejected win am now for As Roma , dem go begin shout " rigging , IREV " ontop football !

Bia , manyoo , you no get one brand of drink ? Only you win TROPHY , only you SEVEN UP , now na 3three drink . What next ? Five alive ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Peacecore: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2023
donforeign:
If man city dey play, you won't see it in front page
.yeye people grin cheesy cheesy
This forum has become shitty. It's now about the club the mods support or want to put forward not what the people want.

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Kukutenla: 12:36am On Apr 21, 2023
ReubenE:

You're capping
Neither Aston villa nor Nottingham forest were small clubs when they won the European Cup.
Besides, making your argument based on number of clubs to have won the ucl from a country is wrong because it's a case of margins. If Valencia and Atletico had won their finals against Madrid for example, Spain will have four different winners. I hope you're aware Valencia also got to the final in 2001 and were defeated by Bayern, a back- to- back final loss.
Even Deportivo made the semis once. Same with Villareal who almost eliminated liverpool last season.
So making a case based on number of clubs to have won including a relegated club who have not even appeared in UCL in this millennium is baseless.
Ucl is about wins not spread

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by judatech: 12:40am On Apr 21, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
a wa ooo

I told one gay Man-United fans this afternoon that "IT IS NOW THAT MAN-U WILL BE PLAYING THE REAL EUROPA MATCH"

He used his unbrushed mouth which is Man-United fans trade marked identity to spit rubbish that they will beat Sevila with a wide margin.

Kola if you are here on Nairaland please can you call me and tell me the score?.

Please Mangays-United start blaming Maguire, Fred and Mctommy as usual don't forget to Insult Ten Hag too.

Wow 😳 This is funny 🀣

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by engrchykae(m): 12:50am On Apr 21, 2023
Caveatemptor:

My friend it is not correct!

Manchester United 3
Liverpool 6
Aston villa 1
Nottingham forest 2
Chelsea 2

14 in total. Real Madrid 14
plus barca's 5 making Spain 19 england 14.
Spain own Europe

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Sammiel: 12:53am On Apr 21, 2023
Tab A 8.0 For Sale@giveaway price of 90K.

Still Sealed in the carton, Clean imei, Original Samsung.
Official price is about 120k plus....
Chat me up if you are interested in buying the device.

https://www.nairaland.com/7534885/new-sealed-original-samsung-galaxy#122648584
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by obonujoker(m): 1:03am On Apr 21, 2023
Kukutenla:

You're the only one with sense.
All those Pendu fan girls using the match as excuse to pour their frustration on how their selfish tap-in merchant was bundled out of the club can cry a river.
Man u is better off without Pendu

Lol.. keep consoling yourself...

Your coach will soon be sacked. Ronaldo is always a man utd legend anyway...
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by dfrost: 1:48am On Apr 21, 2023
Fira09:
Dfrost, Kyase, Fergie001, Woman U have stumbled. cool

I'm in stitches. Lemme ooh πŸ™„πŸ˜”πŸ€¦
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Demurray: 3:54am On Apr 21, 2023
Reussite:

Yes Madrid got the experience with UEFA competitions but I feel very strongly it's Man City's year
I slightly agree with you, for them to eat real Madrid, there confidence must know no bound, capitalize on any error, and take their chances otherwise the trio of Vini, Benz and Rodrigo will surely make them pay, not withstanding, I trust our boys to get the job done over the two legs.
HALA MADRID!!!

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) - Full Time by Demurray: 4:12am On Apr 21, 2023
Caveatemptor:

My friend it is not correct!

Manchester United 3
Liverpool 6
Aston villa 1
Nottingham forest 2
Chelsea 2

14 in total. Real Madrid 14
PL clubs no get shame,all the 14 CL won combined in the history of the game, won by only one club in spain and that one club eliminated their money bag clubs on its way to the CL glory last season, the repeat has started this season with only Man City left to be discarded . Haba! Real Madrid ! You too much. HALA MADRID!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Villarreal Vs Manchester United: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd November 2021 / Bayern Munich Vs Sevilla UEFA Super Cup : 2- 1) On 24th September 2020 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 10th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.