Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,292 members, 7,853,367 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia (4960 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested With Over β‚¦β€Ž40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines / Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) / NDLEA Arrest Drug Kingpin, 5 Others, Seize 6,000kg Of Drugs In Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by batstan(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
grin
rayvelez:
23 Afonjas on death row in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia thou the silent of nairalanders tribal bigots is sickening....
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by virginchaser(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
OP, this looks to be an old news but it seems you are so bitter to be doing research to counter current narratives. No reason for anyone to encourage drugs trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Pleasant01: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Crying how ?

23 crack heads were caught in a single operation to be butchered for vulture dinner and you are calling another tribe drug peddlers.
It happened in 2019 why are you posting it now? ...and btw most of them were released afterwards

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by PerfectMan24: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Name checkers, how far grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

The cable

Shahara

Punch

Vanguard

Post a link. This is an anomaly, no Igbo name there? Wow!

The monopoly has been broken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Dafresh: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

I say a Particular mod took down the post twice because I listed the names .

I decided to play smart with him by uploading it as screenshot.

The idiot came also to read this article but could do nothing

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
3 bottles of origin for you
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dafresh:

3 bottles of origin for you

Ehhhhh

My brother wetting man go do na
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by KanwuliaExtra: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Graduates of Yekini Amoda Ogunlere’s IRAGBIJI-CHICAGO SCHOOL OF DRUG TRAFFICKING! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Collins9156(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Noted
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Something that happened 4 year's ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na now you dey post am because flatheaders are always on the front page for drug trafficking drugs to Asia countries.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by EmekaA125(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
It is very bad attributing a drug business to a particular tribe in Nigeria.

Where we have a full blown drug patron as a presidential candidate in south west .

The list is many if you ask for the link of the original news I can show you man so see screenshot below to see names .
Yoruboid names. Following the footsteps of Tunubu. Spits embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by EmekaA125(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tunubu slaves.
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by EmekaA125(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Death to all afonja skull miners. God punish you fools
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by EmekaA125(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Pleasant01:

It happened in 2019 why are you posting it now? ...and btw most of them were released afterwards
The time and period it happened is immaterial. Tinubu is a drug Lord and narcotic addict.
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Reality3080: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
emeka opened account last week for this madness

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Reality3080:
emeka opened account last week for this madness

Does that change the fact that Saudi Arabia government wants to eat the skull of your brothers after beheading?

No jail sentence o

Grin to the butcher table , I will provide soy sauce

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Pleasant01: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
EmekaA125:

The time and period it happened is immaterial. Tinubu is a drug Lord and narcotic addict.
Over 200 Igbos have been apprehended this year trying to traffic drugs.... going by logic, Obi is the bigger drug lord

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Taba21: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
It is very bad attributing a drug business to a particular tribe in Nigeria.

Where we have a full blown drug patron as a presidential candidate in south west .

The list is many if you ask for the link of the original news I can show you man so see screenshot below to see names .

it is better than to spread drugs trafficking throughout the world .
In Malaysia, Vietnam, India, Dubai, Singapore, Laos, UK, American, Bangladesh even Mongolia, they swear for you
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by YorubaSamurai: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Igboman using old news to fool himself...
If i should list igbos arrested abroad for just this year alone, nairaland sever go crash grin

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by ProphetM0hammad: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Look at the spelling of the names sef

Fake disjointed news

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Taba21:

it is better than to spread drugs trafficking throughout the world .
In Malaysia, Vietnam, India, Dubai, Singapore, Laos, UK, American, Bangladesh even Mongolia, they swear for you

You check for your brother name ?
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by SisterAnn(f): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Pleasant01:
Op you're dumb.....can you pls post the date and link to the site ?

Modified: for the lazy twats crying that it isn't on front page above, it happened in 2019...this is the link to the site
https://www.thecable.ng/full-list-23-nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia-for-drug-trafficking/amp
2019 and so?

Update us with the current list please.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Blazebond(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
The motive for this is to tribe shame the Yorubas isnt it? When south Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia,India and all list go burst out now the Yorubas will now use it to tribe shame the igbos,smh for all of you.
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by LocalStandard1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You see seun and Mynd44? I told someone the same thing some time ago.
I wanted to find the chat and screenshot it here but it's a piece of work now.

The idea is to make it look like it's the Igbos only that are involved with crime, to continue to push the propaganda narrative and make their tribes look like saints and also to give give points of argument to their tribe and people. It's a mind game!

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
LocalStandard1:

The idea is to make it look like it's the Igbos only that are involved with crime, to continue to push the propaganda narrative and make their tribes look like saints and also to give give points of argument to their tribe and people. It's a mind game!

E shock you too 🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by LocalStandard1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

E shock you too 🀣🀣

This is something I knew a long long time ago. You can't easily fool people like me with such cheap propaganda.
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
LocalStandard1:

This is something I knew a long long time ago. You can't easily fool people like me with such cheap propaganda.

Them don put am for the body of those drug addicts when dey owe for mama put joint in Lagos say na Omo Igbo dey sell cocaine .

Forgetting Saudi Arabia use 23 Afonja do suya
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Buckeyemedia1: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Not surprised, Saudi will be more Yoruba Muslim traffickers, Ipobians no dey go Saudi Arabia, they prefer death sentence Indonesia & Malaysia.
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Buckeyemedia1: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Them don put am for the body of those drug addicts when dey owe for mama put joint in Lagos say na Omo Igbo dey sell cocaine .

Forgetting Saudi Arabia use 23 Afonja do suya
Na them deal in narcotics pass amongst Nigerian tribes, numero uno.
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Buckeyemedia1: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
LocalStandard1:

No conspiracy, you are the number one narcotics tribe in Nigeria hands down, nothing to do with Seun, Mynd44, or anyone else.

Always playing the victim.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Antivirus92(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
I once said it here on nairaland that if Igbos should start searching the internet for crimes committed by Yoruba people the way Yoruba miscreants do , the internet will be littered with Yoruba crimes....

But how can chukwuma leave his hustling and start searching the whole internet for kayode,femi,ade or gbenga's crimes?
it doesn't make sense to an Igbo man...

There are some monikers here on nairaland who post crimes from all corners of the globe committed by Igbo people, that's their job, to portray Igbos in bad light and funny enough, they do come across and ignore crimes committed by their own people while searching for that of an Igbo man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wondering How to Export ur Foodstuffs N Other items from Naija to USA,CANADA,UK / Northern Elders Forum Secret Meeting Exposed: Must Read ( Picture) / Inaccurate View Of The North By Southern Nigerians - Mark Amaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.