Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? (1933 Views)

Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? / Is God Everywhere? (omnipresent) / Is Mary Omnipresent Like God That She Can Hear All Those Praying To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by correctguy101(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
MightySparrow:

Association of woe proclaimers.grin

Lols
grin grin
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Ireportlive: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
correctguy101:

Bless your soul..

You're very wrong, ah, yes, you're also very right... grin grin

That's one definition of God anyways and my soul agrees with that definition.

I have a friend who'll tell you, the Universe is God. Energy is God, the Forces of nature are all gods. And my soul feels he's totally correct... Imagine

God means different things to different people, this I'm sure of. And whatever it means to whoever, that's God. shocked

SMH

My argument is that God is actually an energy, dark matter like Gravity, black hole, and we need God's energy and That of the Demon to balance life flow just like atom have Positive and negative energy to cancel perfectly

1 Like

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by oteneaaron(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
correctguy101:

Na wa you o.

Let the matter rest already. It's turning into a nag.

We the enlightened are aware there's hypocrisy in all religious organization, the JW's included. grin grin

But you no dey tire to argue?

It's just like someone arguing with a madman... Stop already

😁😁😁

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:
Can you just answer the question first? cheesy

I have been answering you but you lack spiritual understanding and you are a Baby in Christianity. You are Spiritually disabled. You are a terrible sight to behold. You need coaching in Basic Christianity. How did you join JW? Who studied with you? The person did a Horrible job. Did you just join Christianity newly?
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by oteneaaron(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dangig:

I have been answering you but you lack spiritual understanding and you are a Baby in Christianity. You are Spiritually disabled. You are a terrible sight to behold. You need coaching in Basic Christianity. How did you join JW? Who studied with you? The person did a Horrible job. Did you just join Christianity newly?

According to him, he joined the JW cult approximately 8 years ago.

In reality, he is still a baby JW.

Fun fact - he used to be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dangig:

Ọmọ according to God's own words found at Genesis 18:20-21 is the God speaking there omnipresent? cheesy
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
oteneaaron:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I started studying with JWs since 1993 but bow to their teachings 22 years later so ọmọ i gave them a dirty fight that's why none of your professors in Atheism can stand the wisdom given me! wink
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
oteneaaron:

At the Bolded, No wonder. The dude is like a child learning to speak for the first time. He is finding it difficult grasping the Absolute Power of God. I was wondering why the dude kept asking me to answer the question when I was actually doing just that. I don't understand why anyone would call God Almighty yet argue that his Knowledge and power is limited.

As for joining JWs, this dude made a horrible mistake. Their Bible teachings are twisted with absolutely no Sense. What he would have done is after leaving Islam, he would have joined a Bible believing Church that would Coach him on Basic Christianity. Get some basic teachings about Jesus and God. JW will take his Bible knowledge many steps backwards. JW isn't Basic Christianity. It is a Cult that is a total deviation from Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:

Ọmọ according to God's own words found at Genesis 18:20-21 is the God speaking there omnipresent? cheesy

How on earth did you manage to join JW? Who studied with you? Your Bible Knowledge is very low.
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ọmọ the God that spoke in the Bible book of Genesis 18:20-21 is not omnipresent!

But if you want to know why feel free to ask it shall be given to you {Matthew 7:7-8} we were given freely and it's free we give! Matthew 10:8 wink

Dangig:

At the Bolded, No wonder. The dude is like a child learning to speak for the first time. He is finding it difficult grasping the Absolute Power of God. I was wondering why the dude kept asking me to answer the question when I was actually doing just that. I don't understand why anyone would call God Almighty yet argue that his Knowledge and power is limited.

As for joining JWs, this dude made a horrible mistake. Their Bible teachings are twisted with absolutely no Sense. What he would have done is after leaving Islam, he would have joined a Bible believing Church that would Coach him on Basic Christianity. Get some basic teachings about Jesus and God. JW will take his Bible knowledge many steps backwards. JW isn't Basic Christianity. It is a Cult that is a total deviation from Christianity.
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by oteneaaron(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I started studying with JWs since 1993 but bow to their teachings 22 years later so ọmọ i gave them a dirty fight that's why none of your professors in Atheism can stand the wisdom given me! wink

You only become a Jehovah's Witness when you get baptized.

When did you get baptized?

1 Like

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dangig:

How on earth did you manage to join JW? Who studied with you? Your Bible Knowledge is very low.

How shameless you are?
Please read that verse to anyone and tell him or her that the person talking is present everywhere.
You liar! cheesy
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:
Ọmọ the God that spoke in the Bible book of Genesis 18:20-21 is not omnipresent!

But if you want to know why feel free to ask it shall be given to you {Matthew 7:7-8} we were given freely and it's free we give! Matthew 10:8 wink

So, your god is powerless? So, you can hide from your god?
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:

How shameless you are?
Please read that verse to anyone and tell him or her that the person talking is present everywhere.
You liar! cheesy

How on earth did you manage to join JW? Who studied with you?
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
oteneaaron:

You only become a Jehovah's Witness when you get baptized. When did you get baptized?
OK that's what you think?
Ó mà ṣeo!

Well any faithful person throughout the earth no matter the religion he's found is already one of Jehovah's Witnesses all we need to do is FOUND them {Matthew 10:6, 11-13} so they became RECOGNIZE as one of JWs on the day of baptism but they're already JWs by faith in our God! smiley
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dangig:

So, your god is powerless? So, you can hide from your god?
Tell this to Abraham not me! smiley

Dangig:

How on earth did you manage to join JW? Who studied with you?

Are you ready to learn or you're still confused as to what happened in the Bible book of Genesis 18:21-23? smiley
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by correctguy101(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

My argument is that God is actually an energy, dark matter like Gravity, black hole, and we need God's energy and That of the Demon to balance life flow just like atom have Positive and negative energy to cancel perfectly

Since you hold such conviction, why argue?

It's no use arguing for your convictions are totally meaningless at the end of the day.

All the so-called gods is just nature manifesting in variety of ways. In every Universe, there's always opposing sides (like the face of Janus), and there'll be the meeting point too, there'll always be opposing sides working against each other yet working together in the furtherance of the evolution of the said Universe until it dies and reincarnates or restarts maybe cause of imperfections in it's evolution or maybe for reasons we can't fathom. I'm aware of my limitations and I'm aware I might never understand everything, but are you are of your limitations?

As part of the universe, we have the right to dominate whatever and evolve in whatever direction or even destroy ourselves, the gods won't care, God won't mind. One thing's for sure, we'll not be missed but we'll definitely be replaced

The last sentence will cause some mental anguish cos some people just like to or want to feel important. What's the point of feeling important in the universal scope of things?

Mind you brother, this ancestor didn't post all this here to spark any argument, I'm alive to experience life and all it's facets so to my first question, why argue?

Cos it's fun to argue... Cos you like to argue... Cos you feel you want to correct something that's going wrong... All valid answers if you ask me . . grin cheesy grin

So if arguing rocks your boat, ah, continue but know I have the indomitable right to tell you to stop arguing if I'm tired of it just like I just shouted at otenaaron to stop nagging ... Lols grin grin
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:

Tell this to Abraham not me! smiley

Are you ready to learn or you're still confused as to what happened in the Bible book of Genesis 18:21-23? smiley

Baby Christian, Read Psalms 139 vs 1 to 12 below. Then come back and tell me what those verses say.

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by oteneaaron(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:

OK that's what you think?
Ó mà ṣeo!

Well any faithful person throughout the earth no matter the religion he's found is already one of Jehovah's Witnesses all we need to do is FOUND them {Matthew 10:6, 11-13} so they became RECOGNIZE as one of JWs on the day of baptism but they're already JWs by faith in our God! smiley

It is not what I think.

This is a fact.

Can you disfellowship a person who is not baptized?

You only become a Jehovah's Witness the day you get baptized.

1 Like

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
oteneaaron:

It is not what I think.

This is a fact.

Can you disfellowship a person who is not baptized?

You only become a Jehovah's Witness the day you get baptized.

Hold on! Wait a minute! 😂 So, this dude isn't aware that you only become a JW once you get baptised? Wow! He is truly a Baby JW. 😄

1 Like

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dangig:

Baby Christian, Read Psalms 139 vs 1 to 12 below. Then come back and tell me what those verses say.

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn!

You're quoting King David an anointed King chosen by God Himself to lead God's people so God's attention is 100% focused on the person sitting on the throne in Israel that's why God sent Nathan to tell David everything he did with Uriah's wife.

That totally differs from claiming God is everywhere. Guy i thought you will humble yourself but for the benefit of other followers i will explain!

After what happened in the garden of Eden God began distancing Himself from imperfect humans because the thoughts of their hearts is evil always and it saddens our happy God! Genesis 6:6 compare to 1Timothy 1:11

That's why God dispatched some angels into the atmosphere they are empowered with the ability to see what is happening throughout the earth {Ezekiel 10:12} they're the once serving as God's eyes throughout the earth {2Chronicles 16:9} they're the ones that reported what is happening in Sodom and Gomorrah to God {Genesis 18:21-23} of course if God wants to see everything He will but His eyes are too just pure to see evil things {Habakkuk 1:13} because it often saddens Him! Genesis 6:6

Those angels with wings full of eyes are only to see what happens and report back to God they must not act no matter what evil humans are doing to their fellow humans. They only rush back to report to God when they find a good person and God commands them to pen down the name of such a person! Malachi 3:16 compare to Revelations 20:15

So God is not omnipresent not that He can't be but due to certain reasons He decided to keep off from seeing what will sadden Him just as a mother won't like seeing her child who has run mad! smiley
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:

Ọmọ humble yourself and learn!

You're quoting King David an anointed King chosen by God Himself to lead God's people so God's attention is 100% focused on the person sitting on the throne in Israel that's why God sent Nathan to tell David everything he did with Uriah's wife.

That totally differs from claiming God is everywhere. Guy i thought you will humble yourself but for the benefit of other followers i will explain!

After what happened in the garden of Eden God began distancing Himself from imperfect humans because the thoughts of their hearts is evil always and it saddens our happy God! Genesis 6:6 compare to 1Timothy 1:11

That's why God dispatched some angels into the atmosphere they are empowered with the ability to see what is happening throughout the earth {Ezekiel 10:12} they're the once serving as God's eyes throughout the earth {2Chronicles 16:9} they're the ones that reported what is happening in Sodom and Gomorrah to God {Genesis 18:21-23} of course if God wants to see everything He will but His eyes are too just pure to see evil things {Habakkuk 1:13} because it often saddens Him! Genesis 6:6

Those angels with wings full of eyes are only to see what happens and report back to God they must not act no matter what evil humans are doing to their fellow humans. They only rush back to report to God when they find a good person and God commands them to pen down the name of such a person! Malachi 3:16 compare to Revelations 20:15

So God is not omnipresent not that He can't be but due to certain reasons He decided to keep off from seeing what will sadden Him just as a mother won't like seeing her child who has run mad! smiley

Have you read the Bible verses I asked you to read, Baby Christian?
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
oteneaaron:

It is not what I think. This is a fact. Can you disfellowship a person who is not baptized? You only become a Jehovah's Witness the day you get baptized.

Ọmọ you knew nothing about God's organization, that's why i often laugh at your grievances when you're typing gibberish!

A JW is anyone having faith but he or she is known publicly from the day of baptism.
Jesus sent us to fish them out in all the religions where Satan is keeping them! Matthew 10:6

So baptism only show they are fully convinced that this is where they belong that's why they're asked:

Do you know that your baptism shows you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dangig:

Have you read the Bible verses I asked you to read, Baby Christian?

God Himself told Abraham that He is not omnipresent! Genesis 18:20-21

So guy go and ask your pastor! wink
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:

God Himself told Abraham that He is not omnipresent! Genesis 18:20-21

So guy go and ask your pastor! wink

So, tell me, what do these verses say about God?

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dangig:

Now you're talking!

It means God's eyes which are the angels with wings full of eyes {Ezekiel 10:12; 2Chronicles 16:9} are always watching over His anointed servants not everyone or everywhere! smiley
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:

Now you're talking!

It means God's eyes which are the angels with wings full of eyes {Ezekiel 10:12; 2Chronicles 16:9} are always watching over His anointed servants not everyone or everywhere! smiley

Read again. Tell me exactly what it says about God.
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dangig:

Read again. Tell me exactly what it says about God.

This is not a possession of all kinds of people {2Thessalonians 3:2} if you don't believe that some are chosen to teach others {Matthew 28:20} you're free to interpret God's word to whatever you feel but as for us we know that there are gifted teachers among God's people {Ephesians 4:11} so we humbly learn from them.

The topic is about Omnipresent and Genesis 18:20-21 has solved that! smiley
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:

This is not a possession of all kinds of people {2Thessalonians 3:2} if you don't believe that some are chosen to teach others {Matthew 28:20} you're free to interpret God's word to whatever you feel but as for us we know that there are gifted teachers among God's people {Ephesians 4:11} so we humbly learn from them.

The topic is about Omnipresent and Genesis 18:20-21 has solved that! smiley

You are afraid. The Bible verses have proven you wrong. You keep sticking to Genesis but have ignored these verses below. That means you disagree with these Bible verses. Yes or No?

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Maximus692(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dangig:

You are afraid. The Bible verses have proven you wrong. You keep sticking to Genesis but have ignored these verses below. That means you disagree with these Bible verses. Yes or No?

So David who is a descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob through whom Jesus is born mean God is everywhere to you shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Janosky: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dangig:

Proverbs 15:3

American Standard Version
The eyes of Jehovah are in every place, Keeping watch upon the evil and the good"

Proverbs 15:3= Psalms 11:4-5.

From heaven, the eyes of God sees everywhere.
God does NOT leave heaven and enters the earth to go everywhere.

@Psalms 139, David confirms Psalm 11:4-5 & Proverbs 15:3.
John 5:37, Jesus Christ said God his Father did NOT accompany Jesus Christ to the earth.

Let's not ADD Maggi & Spices to the holy scriptures.
Re: Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? by Dangig: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:

So David who is a descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob through whom Jesus is born mean God is everywhere to you shey? cheesy

You disagree with the Bible verses below? Yes or No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Is The Way To Heaven? / What You Sow Is What You Reap / God Is A Mistake Converter. He Can Turn Any Mistake Into A Miracle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.