Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status (5363 Views)

How To Perform Your Bee Network KYC Verification Process / This Video Volume Help You Fasten You PI KYC Verification Popup / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Will23(m): 3:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Today we will be guiding you through the steps to check for your Pi KYC application eligibility and how to complete Pi KYC if eligible.

Previously, we gave a detailed information on how to complete Pi Number verification.

How to check for Pi KYC verification eligibility in Nigeria

Follow the below steps to check for Pi KYC eligibility status;

Firstly, search and download Pi Browser for iOS or Android using each respective apps store

Open your Pi Application

Tap on the three vertical lines at the top left side of the screen

Now tap on Pi Browser

Tap on Sign in to Pi Browser

Now you will be redirected to the Pi Browser automatically

You will be requested to sign in via the Pi browser using your 12 Words Key-phrase, ensure to keep your key phrase safe.

Once you are signed in successfully, you should be able to see the below screenshot as shown below

Now tap on KYC.PI below

Now wait patiently for you to be logged in

Once logged in successfully, you should be able to see if you are eligible for KYC or not.

Just if you are not eligible for KYC yet, you should see a notification telling you that you will be notified of when you are to do the KYC.

However, if you are eligible you should see the congratulatory message pop inviting you to complete KYC.

Source: https://droidvillablog.com/pi-kyc-verification-eligibility-in-nigeria/

Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by ehbellsho(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2023
You are on point.
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by crestedaguiyi: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
All this Grammer sef.

Have you been migrated to mainet
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by overdrive(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by mii4u(f): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pls I had a problem with my fone, how do I retrieve my p1?
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Rolyroly10: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
For those who have successfully migrated to mainnet, you can trade your with us.

Contact us with the contact on picture below

Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Minesbetter(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Rolyroly10:
For those who have successfully migrated to mainnet, you can trade your with us.

Contact us with the contact on picture below
How much do you buy a Pi ??
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Rolyroly10: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
GreatVocalist:
I applied for KYC verification last Wednesday, and I got verified that same day. cheesy

But for real? Is Pi tradable now?
Message me on WhatsApp....it is tradable with me

Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Rolyroly10: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Minesbetter:

How much do you buy a Pi ??
Message me on WhatsApp let's discuss

Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by khingTony(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
GreatVocalist:
I applied for KYC verification last Wednesday, and I got verified that same day. cheesy

But for real? Is Pi tradable now?
have you been able to migrate to mainnet?
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Minesbetter(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
This thing self don tire me, submitted my KYC almost a month and its still loading,
BTW : Any interested buyer for the account, I'll sell
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by SYSTEM222: 12:34pm On Mar 19
Minesbetter:
This thing self don tire me, submitted my KYC almost a month and its still loading,
BTW : Any interested buyer for the account, I'll sell

Do you still want to sell?
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by alexandakin(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01
I have been trying to open a wallet for my pi but it's just loading
Someone please help
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Minesbetter(m): 11:09am On Apr 12
SYSTEM222:

How much are you willing to pay.
Has Over 600 pi
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by SYSTEM222: 2:40pm On Apr 12
Minesbetter:

Has Over 600 pi

I can buy the 600
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Niok: 6:59pm On Apr 12
Minesbetter:

Has Over 600 pi
I can pay 280 per pi
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Niok: 7:02pm On Apr 12
SYSTEM222:

you buy pi accounts?
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Minesbetter(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12
SYSTEM222:

I can buy the 600
Is it the account you wan to buy or the pi ?
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Minesbetter(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12
SYSTEM222:

I can buy the 600
I'm yet to be verified boss
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Minesbetter(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12
Niok:
I can pay 280 per pi
The account is yet to be verified, shey you wan buy the account ni grin ?
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Niok: 2:38pm On Apr 13
Minesbetter:

The account is yet to be verified, shey you wan buy the account ni grin ?
no never mind
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13
This Pi thing, is it even real ? Too many people are already into it before launch. That's not how BITCOIN Started.
Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by Manofhappiness: 11:59am On Apr 25
Niok:
no never mind
I have pi for sale

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing / NSE Lists Greenwich Alpha ETF / MTN And Zain's Latest #100 Promo/lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.