Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,850 members, 7,841,212 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (57324 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / Ephraim Nwuzi: Rivers Rep Arrested, Remanded In Prison For Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by joba4luv: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2023
E don choke Jagaban he is the only person and his cohort that know that election is free and fair Nigerians who voted knew that the election was a sham and INEC rigged the election. He is now crying foul because he know that the election will be upturned by court very soon. Tell Tinubu and his thugs that he is just there as a temporary president elect he will soon vacate the post soon.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by ejimatic: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2023
fford:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-asks-security-agencies-to-caution-obi-over-inciting-comments/amp/
. When the first civil war started Ojuvkwu later ran away leaving IGBOS to suffer needlessly. What a terrible period in our history! If Obi incites Nigerians leading to another war ,he should not run away ooo!. The truth is if IGBOS start another civil war through Obi s comments , they will not finish the food they are cooking. as this war will be worse than the first one. The truth is bitter but I will say it whether you like it or not.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by budaatum: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

That's not possible. almighty Obasanjo would have done so if it were possible. Tinubu, being an irredeemable crook does not make him powerful.

Even Buhari would have done it too, considering his history as Military head of state, but thanks for democracy he couldn't even if he'd wanted to. So I do believe you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Uniique:

What if the Akara cold for him pocket?

That can NOT happen, bro. sad

The Akara would have done ENOUGH Damage to the Person's Gbola (or Kpenkus), before it cools. embarassed 😟

The person must DROP it.

Tinubu MUST drop this 'Akara'! undecided
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by RZArecta(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.
can you imagine ? God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by tammie24: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Mynd44 Rule 2

Call Obi too

When you are done crying let is know 😂😂😂

Losers
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Felabrity: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

If na me be tinubu, a go silence any media u want to use grin

Arise TV would not work for four years if dey don't stop their nonsense...

This is what we called POWER grin
that's tyranny

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by wallarwallar(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Plus10:
What's INEC president saying this time around mtchwww...ole ,thief!

Wen wil dis useless people move on and allow us to concentrate abeg. Person wey take 2nd position sef no dey make dis useless noise not to talk of 3rd position

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by EAhumble(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Kog45:
One thing you guys should know is that Nigeria is bigger than any individuals.Pls do not commit treason offense oh....Obi should just be cautious of his chosen words and is free to go but going to court is the best decision by Obi and he should follow that path.
and he has never said anything considered treason by the law.. Oh, I forgot that APC has a different law

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by megautche: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
The case is yet to be filed.

seanfer:
I think Obi should stop going to media houses to discredit the election just because he lost.
He’s in court already challenging the result and giving interviews by claiming he won the election without evidence is not good for the stability of the country.
Thank God we are not in a military regime.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by temisartana: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Can you just imagine the high level of tyranny when he hasn't even been sworn in.

Nigeria youths, judiciary and well meaning Nigerians please let's not allow this dictator to be sworn in. He just demonstrated his true self.

INEC bought president elect.

You are trying to steal ones mandate and it won't work for you in Jesus mighty name AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by budaatum: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
fasterwell:

He will definitely be a dictator. This is the kind of leader that will use all state apparatus to suppress others who doesn't align with him.

I'm certain we will rise up and stop him if he tries to, which I doubt he would try such nonsense. At least I hope we will rise up if he does try it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by RZArecta(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

That's not possible. almighty Obasanjo would have done so if it were possible. Tinubu, being an irredeemable crook does not make him powerful.
you obviously don't know who you're talking about. Abacha will seem nice compared

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by budaatum: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Rimsd:

You are so right.

I very strongly hope I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Ashirioluwa: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2023
But you never asked security agencies to caution your thugs and area boys.

I don’t understand the type of politics we are practicing here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by seanfer(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Badgers14:

Tinubu could give interviews and credit the election as well..

Free country!

You have freedom to air your views and your opinions, and I have freedom to air my views and my opinions as well.. that's just the way it is..

How old are you in 1994 that’s if you’re not given birth to in the 2000s. This is the same thing Abiola did and he end up not getting to the seat.
The case is in court already reason he should keep quiet for now.
I know you may want to reply with insults but I’m sure you have someone as old as I am in your house.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by elsiusgr8t(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Obi is doing the same thing MKO did and nobody is saying anything. Please arrest this dog on time .

So you know Peter Obi won the Election... thanks for admitting that.

fortunately, unlike Abiola l, Obi will reclaim his mandate 🎯🎯

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by OceanRed(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are NOT wrong, bro!

He Will because the Guilt of Rigging is Eating him up Badly. embarassed 😔

Tinubu is most ILLEGITIMATE Presidential elect we have seen!
Even Yaradua case was Better!🤨

A Man that lost woefully in his own Osun State, Lagos State, SE, SS, FCT Abuja, and also in ASO Rock!
Depending on North East Hausa/Fulani votes and Heavy INEC Rigging! sad

did he get 25% minimum in those regions? if yes, then he is the winner. mind you he lost Lagos by 10k votes only and he didn't lost woefully in any state, meanwhile, LP didn't get up to 25% minimum in the states that APC won and PDP also took their share. Besides the north wouldnt vote obi ,no way !
keep in mind, winning the election is not about winning the entire states, its al about meeting the requirement which Tinubu did .it would have been better if LP they had won with landslide
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Awise09(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Afamsi: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
President elect is the highest possible position of Tinubu. He cannot enter into that seat.
you mean president select?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by hush15: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.

After his bribery of unity government no work, na to dey use veto power remain.
Nigerians never know te one chance dem enter so. Una go soon see his true colour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by CaptainFM1: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Obi is doing the same thing MKO did and nobody is saying anything. Please arrest this dog on time .

Calm down! When you mentioned MKO, you just reminded me how God's will finally prevailed. Only God gives power!
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by hokafor(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=121831961]

Tinubu is Like a Man that steals HOT Akara and put inside his Pocket. sad 😕

Such a Person will NEVER KNOW PEACE till he drops the Akara! Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Nauttyprof(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2023
I still don't understand how Obi wants to prove that he has the highest vote in the election and how his vote spread across 24 states. The North we know has the largest votes which I am sure Obi did not near in any case.

We also know APC rigged the election in some states but Obi trying to fight something that seems obvious with respect to having the highest number of votes and also having the votes spread across 24 states will be a great a task at the court.

I reason objectively and not by emotions. So, please, don't start tackling me based on emotions.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by budaatum: 10:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Saidfx:

You are wrong. He would ensure & implement mental torture to his victims, especially the restless folks from Obidient community grin

Well, that will certainly give those he mentally tortures the incentive to rise up and dabaru everything, don't you think?
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by boxypane(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
Did you digest the content of this write up? Did u follow the interview of Obi on Arise and Channels? Then you'd understand that this write up didn't give Obi the warning he deserves.
Because millions or thousands attended rallies does not translate to votes.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Mylove55(f): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Petdagr8t:
Nigeria is finished, how can a yet to be sworn in president elect allow such varacious statement to be released in him name.
Bola Tinubu should be caution against such a reckless statement which is capable of setting this country on fire .
I hope Bayo and his master are well informed that Peter Obi is only excercising his fundamental right of freedom of expression.
How can you rob someone and stop him from shouting Ole Ole Barawo.
obi.diot is uncivilized,
At this age and time, you still go about shouting ole,
If you catch a thief, you arrest me thief and take the thief to court, no need to shout ole,
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by OlawaleBammie: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Felabrity:
that's tyranny

I know, when u re not behaving diplomatically as well

Obi is already in court..why the social media and TV stations shenanigans again
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by hopexter(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:

Not Igbos, but Nigerian youths who the previous Governments including the APC have mortgaged their future. They see a better future in the supposed to be winner of the Presidential election, Mr Peter Obi. Most of the people pushing for Mr Peter Obi are not Igbos. So remove ethnicity from the matter. We need the Government that guarantees a better future for the unborn generation.

Obi has no record of achievements in Anambra and yet you thing sensible Nigerians will vote Obi? You must be joking. Being a governor was a determinant of what’s you can do.

Obi lost the election woefully and whoever should complain of stolen mandate is Atiku and not a man who came a distant third angry
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by budaatum: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2023
boxypane:

Did you digest the content of this write up? Did u follow the interview of Obi on Arise and Channels? Then you'd understand that this write up didn't give Obi the warning he deserves.
Because millions or thousands attended rallies does not translate to votes.

It is not Tinubu's place to be calling for security agencies to deal with Obi if Obi did what you claim.

Better for Tinubu is to be dignified and let Obi do his worst then get whatever his worse deserves from the appropriate authorities.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by RighChannel: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2023
DRUGLORD SIR WHY NOT CAUTION YOUR AGBERO SON MC OLU-OMO TO STOP INTIMIDATING NON-APC VOTERS
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by OlawaleBammie: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Felabrity:
that's tyranny

I know, when u re not behaving diplomatically as well

Obi is already in court..why the social media and TV stations shenanigans again

If u think u can use the power of social media to cause unrest just because of election then I will show u I can use the POWER of GCFR to subdue you, if possible I will file a case against you using Ur inciting word and make sure u re remanded in prison.

In everything in life, one must always dey careful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.