Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Revelation Of Nigeria | Tinubu And The Destined Man From The East - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Of Nigeria | Tinubu And The Destined Man From The East (292 Views)

A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / Who Were Those Wise Men From The East? / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation Of Nigeria | Tinubu And The Destined Man From The East by ChristEternal: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h8xIL5ENVs
Good day everyone and happy Election day. Nigeria is destined to be great and there's this man destined from the east to rule, he will surely come sooner or later, although he will face terrible oppositions.

I have shared part of this revelation before, but here is it in full
Detailed information in the video, even how The Lord use me to anoint him in the Spirit. Watch, share and be Blessed 🙏🙏
Re: Revelation Of Nigeria | Tinubu And The Destined Man From The East by Maximus692(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
When the Ikemba brought PGO to his people in Anambra for endorsement as governor of that state he was going from clan to clan with tears telling them that this young man will make the history he (Odumegwu Ojukwu) failed to achieve. Then Peter had nobody with him because they don't know him in the field of politics he was just a young and industrious young man very articulate and shrewd in his way of handling funds.
Well those old Papas and Mamas came out massively to vote Peter based on what Ojukwu uttered in tears:

"I just want to know if you Anambra people still have me in mind, make this boy the governor and see the glory of Anambra come to light through him"

Today Odumegwu Ojukwu is dead in his grave but what about the boy he nominated for his people back then?

Well for the first time in the history of Nigeria youths from all the parts of this nation from the north, from the east, from the west and from the south have become one calling themselves "OBEDIENTS" all because of the young man Ojukwu foretold that will bring back glory to Anambra state!

Whether he's announced or not PGO has rewritten the history of politics in Nigeria no more blindfolding the people with tribalism or religion, Peter has broken the jinx! smiley
Re: Revelation Of Nigeria | Tinubu And The Destined Man From The East by Lukuluku69(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maximus692:
When the Ikemba brought PGO to his people in Anambra for endorsement as governor of that state he was going from clan to clan with tears telling them that this young man will make the history he (Odumegwu Ojukwu) failed to achieve. Then Peter had nobody with him because they don't know him in the field of politics he was just a young and industrious young man very articulate and shrewd in his way of handling funds.
Well those old Papas and Mamas came out massively to vote Peter based on what Ojukwu uttered in tears:

"I just want to know if you Anambra people still have me in mind, make this boy the governor and see the glory of Anambra come to light through him"

Today Odumegwu Ojukwu is dead in his grave but what about the boy he nominated for his people back then?

Well for the first time in the history of Nigeria youths from all the parts of this nation from the north, from the east, from the west and from the south have become one calling themselves "OBEDIENTS" all because of the young man Ojukwu foretold that will bring back glory to Anambra state!

Whether he's announced or not PGO has rewritten the history of politics in Nigeria no more blindfolding the people with tribalism or religion, Peter has broken the jinx! smiley

Yinmu
Re: Revelation Of Nigeria | Tinubu And The Destined Man From The East by sonmvayina(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Which Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Die / There Is No Proof That Hell Fire Is Real / A Call To Join Our Book Review!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.