Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,338 members, 7,846,474 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs (62176 Views)

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by bencr7: 4:16am On Mar 19, 2023
ridwintin89:
Ipob/Igbo,u are stupidly calling for war,think u are smart.we are watching you.But I must confess majority of u would relocate with nothing.
we have tolerated you enough, u can't label any Yoruba youth against u as thug.
I know God will judge your actions,but believe me you will never go scout free.
Someone u fool called thug is not arm with any weapon.
We Yorubas have to wake up and dealt with u.U must return to your muddy land with the way u came Lagos. You came with nothing and u must return with nothing.
abeg shut up Jo,come to my area, Yoruba in d community go still beat u apc urchin to hell
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by bencr7: 4:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Mylove55:
what is the proof that he is a thug, that he wanted to disrupt election
u know everywell is a thug,but still pretend,ok may ur children become thugs as their job
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Otywhyte: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2023
priceactionx:
People making videos and snapping and posting them without using their senses. As if they don't know how naija works.
Now if this guy truly die, police has gotten evidence to use against the estate security guys and the rest that killed him. See in naija, this is type of cases police will be interested in not the one they came to attack the polling booth. The person making the videos has implicated himself and many unconsciously. He has implicated the estate securities. They will arrest and prosecute many of them and nothing will happen.
That estate don buy market. Police have been looking for opportunities like this. They are not interested in who wanted to distrupt the elections. They have been partisan in this election. Now they will reverse what happens now against the dwellers of this estate. They have fallen into their trap.

Besides , why did you go and distrupt a peaceful elections? untop of peanuts and 2k while their children are in America, enjoying good life?
You die, you die Sara.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Otywhyte: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2023
They don't just know 💯
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Aguiyimba(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2023
Capernum:
Illusion and self deception is when you, Emeka, Oboli, Omoli, Nnamdi and Nkechi are calling yourselves Lagosians because your parents migrated there for business.

The development of Anambra and Imo where you came from are no longer your concerns.

What's your business with who becomes king in another kingdom?

The kingdom you sold your inheritance to another man for survival.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Stop peddling falsehood. Nothing in that picture with police indicate ongoing violence

I learnt you are scamming people with imaginary 'free stuffs', EFCC has opened a file on your case.
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by BossGerald: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2023
triple996:
Eeeellllluuuuppppp go collect

grin
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by BossGerald: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Capernum:
Illusion and self deception is when you, Emeka, Oboli, Omoli, Nnamdi and Nkechi are calling yourselves Lagosians because your parents migrated there for business.

The development of Anambra and Imo where you came from are no longer your concerns.

What about the development of ekiti and oyo and osun where you came from?? Why you wan die u untop lagos matter??
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by ridwintin89(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2023
bencr7:
abeg shut up Jo,come to my area, Yoruba in d community go still beat u apc urchin to hell
name your community. I have my reason
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I know you have multiple monikers for cyberbullying and blackmail so I will keep the trail for all your monikers even after you get banned.

I will report you to mods here sufficiently well until I have sufficient and verifiable trails for all your monikers that you are a cyberbully and blackmailer so that you can eventually get into such register and face the law soon .

Me I no dey do roforofo fight with law breakers like you o.
cc
seun

Urchin, sharap and tell us about the enemies of and Nigeria and how you swindle Nigerians with 'free stuffs'. grin
Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Styx01: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is one of the very FOOLISH ones
Capernum:

Re: Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs by Capernum: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Styx01:
This is one of the very FOOLISH ones

Who let the DOG outta the cage?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.