Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos (26692 Views)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ummi Kano Attacked, Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by EDUECO(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
wonderr:
DEY PLAY
JACKIE CHAN
Is like you're ignorant of the law?

If you can defend yourself during any attack,you can!
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by smokinloud(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Those use as a thugs, have you sat down and reflect on your life (i.e. if you have one at all). Politicians kept their beloved children away from Nigeria and give you change, arm you and promise you appointment to do dity job. Shame in your generation.
Where do pitobi children live and who is responsible for political thuggery in Anambra?!.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Kriskels: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=Goodconcept78 post=121846952][b]ALL IPOB TERRORISTS WILL GO BACK IN HIDING WHEN THE ELECTION RESULT IS ANNOUNCED

THEY SHOULD GO AND END THE THUGS AND OBI UNKNOWN GUNMEN IN THEIR CURSED REGION

BUNCH OF COWARDS, HIDING IN THEIR ONE ROOM APARTMENT IN LAGOS TO CAUSE MAYHEM

AWON there is something your stupid self will like u to know ,no matter how massive the hatred towards igbos is we go still continue to dey rule bastard
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Is he from Lagos State?

He should go back to the east next time and cast his vote.

He was among the Igbos who sneaked into Lagos days ago to vote and cause civil unrest

We advised them not to be rude to Yorubas but the arrogance in them will not allow them.

He should take pictures and show to his children in future while it's not advisable to be ingrate and insulting Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Impregnable101: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
Let him go and vote in the east where he won't be attacked mtcheew
Why are some of y'all this stupid? I grew up in delta state and some of my childhood friends are Yorubas. Tope, jide, ojola, wumi Nike etc. These guys are not even tribalistic as some of young fools nowadays are.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Onabanj(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ode ni moderator you. Why not confirm the authenticity before posting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by johnfem321: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yes the governor is the governor of Yoruba people first before taking non indigenes and no Yoruba people into consideration.. a visitor has his own state .. he can choose to leave anytime he please…

Same way a governor in Anambra should be an Igbo governor ... for Yoruba people this is our land, our home, home of our ancestors, our identity..we are also very cultural and traditional people.. most Yoruba don’t even like staying outside of southwest in Nigeria.. how can someone that don’t even speak our language, understand our culture and tradition lead us.. how can we preserve our land , culture and tradition and language with a non Yoruba governor.. it’s can’t work
Arabk25:

If any Governor emerged in that Lagos his going to rule everybody there so I don't understand your question sir. Logos state governor is not a governor of only Yoruba people I stand to be corrected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Omodua(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:
ALL IPOB TERRORISTS WILL GO BACK IN HIDING WHEN THE ELECTION RESULT IS ANNOUNCED

AWON WEYREY

cheesy grin
You should be ignored because of your illiteracy.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Goodconcept78: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omodua:
You should be ignored because of your illiteracy.
lol 😂, but your lord Obi the dullard graduated with a third class and came DISTANT third

Foolish you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by whippersnapper(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
nakaman:
things have really fallen apart
na today you just know
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Postinor: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Impregnable101:
Why are some of y'all this stupid? I grew up in delta state and some of my childhood friends are Yorubas. Tope, jide, ojola, wumi Nike etc. These guys are not even tribalistic as some of young fools nowadays are.
u are delta, so focus on ur state and leave other people to focus on their states, mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by michelism(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mufasa27:
See head 😂

Agbari Ojukwu

You no be beta person o
grin grin grin
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Tzar(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lies, fake news and propaganda as usual. We already know your silly methods!
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by ufotunang: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
All these nonsense will stop if we should place all political office holders on same salary scale as teachers & lecturers. cheesy

Let's see those who really want to serve.
...it's through politicians should be earning 20k every month...let see how they will be desperate to contest for election and be president, governor, senators

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by chaloskyx: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
lol no be the same 1 room apartment Yorubas dey stay why are you insulting you mega city like this now
Goodconcept78:
ALL IPOB TERRORISTS WILL GO BACK IN HIDING WHEN THE ELECTION RESULT IS ANNOUNCED

AWON WEYREY

cheesy grin
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Tzar(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
God bless you for this!
johnfem321:
Yes the governor is the governor of Yoruba people first before taking non indigenes and no Yoruba people into consideration.. a visitor has his own state .. he can choose to leave anytime he please…

Same way a governor in Anambra should be an Igbo governor ... for Yoruba people this is our land, our home, home of our ancestors, our identity..we are also very cultural and traditional people.. most Yoruba don’t even like staying outside of southwest in Nigeria.. how can someone that don’t even speak our language, understand our culture and tradition lead us.. how can we preserve our land , culture and tradition and language with a non Yoruba governor.. it’s can’t work
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by ufotunang: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
Lagos de hot woooo
..if Russia and Ukraine war no hot like this Lagos on
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Impregnable101: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Postinor:
u are delta, so focus on ur state and leave other people to focus on their states, mtcheew
y'all kids knows nothing. Just dey carry bribe mata for head. Oye is a senior engineer with MTN, na through me he get the connection. Tope accommodate me for 2 years, Ibrahim who was a cook in the company where i work fed me for 2 years when company stopped feeding some of us, Mr ifeanyi obinka remain my best boss ever. Dey mumu yourself. May u never get help from any other tribe as your tribe undecided
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by kareemkamil(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Chinedu, don collect weller
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
If you want to be ungrateful to the person that accommodate you, that's the price to pay.
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1637084177949511680?s=20
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by kellybently(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1637084177949511680?s=20

why him no carry 2by2 plank go vote as instructed by LP
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Omodua(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:
lol 😂, but your lord Obi the dullard graduated with a third class and came DISTANT third

Foolish you
You think you're winning with your thuggery.

Lagos elections going to be cancelled.

Arise news crew were brutalised and bloodied. They are at Ilasamaja police station now under protection. Many voters were physically prevented and brutalised from voting.

That na election.

I pity Sanwo Olu!
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Goodconcept78: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Omodua:
You think you're winning with your thuggery.

Lagos elections going to be cancelled.

Arise news crew were brutalised and bloodied. They are at Ilasamaja police station now under protection. Many voters were physically prevented and brutalised from voting.

That na election.

I pity Sanwo Olu!
yes it will be cancelled in ANAMBRA..

Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Postinor: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Impregnable101:
y'all kids knows nothing. Just dey carry bribe mata for head. Oye is a senior engineer with MTN, na through me he get the connection. Tope accommodate me for 2 years, Ibrahim who was a cook in the company where i work fed me for 2 years when company stopped feeding some of us, Mr ifeanyi obinka remain my best boss ever. Dey mumu yourself. May u never get help from any other tribe as your tribe undecided
kill urself put,an ipob apologist will never be governor of lagos state, mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Blaze14k: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:
All these nonsense will stop if we should place all political office holders on same salary scale as teachers & lecturers. cheesy

Let's see those who really want to serve.

Oga ur drink go pure

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by haffaze777(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Make dem go exercise their franchise in Alaigbo.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Omodua(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:
yes it will be cancelled in ANAMBRA..

Mugu
Thug, it won't be cancelled because APC is involved.

Abeggi,go rest at your Brown Roof republic.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by MountHoreb: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
He's alive? I thought Lagos was no man's land?

The rumour of some Igbo killing one Yoruba man in Yoruba land had better not be true. By the time we return the hate you perpetuate, don't cry.. Last time your ancestors tried similar rubbish during June 12, your ancestors ran to their cursed land after what befell them.

Instead of you to go and vote for your Igbo leaders in your Igbo land, you wanna die over Lagos which isn't part of Igbo land. The President travelled to his home to vote Katsina leaders for example but Igbo wanna die over Lagos which isn't part of Igbo land. You dey mad?

No Yoruba came to any of your Igbo land in the southeast to hate you or wanna choose an Igbo hater as your leader for you in your Igbo land but you have the audacity to wanna choose a Yoruba hater for Yoruba people on Yoruba soil? Having the audacity to Provoke us on our soil! By the time we return the hate you perpetuate, don't cry..

I also noticed the labour party agents signing in Lagos. All of them are Igbos. So there's no Yoruba to act as party agent but Igbos all the way from southeast acting as party agent on Yoruba soil? Imagine the rubbish. Do any Yoruba man act as party agent for APC in Igbo land?

You people are just noise makers. In my immediate street I have your people who have sewing shops there numbering up to twenty and maybe you will be prepared to receive their corpses in body bags. No apologies.
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Baonel(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:

AWON WEYREY

cheesy grin
why the hatred?
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Johnjustice: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Igbos stepped on yorubas toes, when they are saying they own Lagos, now they want to determine who rules another man's land. Can it happen in Anambra?
Re: Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos by Dentidon: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
MountHoreb:

You people are just noise makers. In my immediate street I have your people who have sewing shops there numbering up to twenty and maybe you will be prepared to receive their corpses in body bags. No apologies.

No one cares. You wanna compare them to your numbers in SW? Las Las, everyone will go back to their region! You can't hate us on our soil! You dey mad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Calls Off Strike! / Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge / Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.