Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (87158 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Evil won't touch me cos I don't support evil. I m going to ignore your other post but reply you in full here.
The status quo of voting Fashola was different from Sanwoolu. The plot hasn't been packaged to this extent that time. What's Sanwoolu's crime?
Why all the hate?
And when simple political analysis are table before you all, you ll result into threats. Make una do your worst naa!
Are Igbos in Lagos more than Yorubas in Lagos?
Lagos was the target cos monkeys too love good things. There are several leaked voice notes and WhatsApp msgs claiming Yorubas are daft, gullible, easy to convince etc.
You think the electorates are dumb?
You think they don't know how to fight with their brains?
They took their hospitality for cowardice. Hausa/Fulani ll be doing their own, Igbos too come. All of you dey craze?
Even the GRV that was presented has legal battle for his candidacy. The same with Obi cos he submitted his form after INEC deadline. All of you supporting candidates anyhow cos all of you believe Tinubu's your problem. He raped your mothers ni?
What's his crime? Same hate meted to Awolowo. Is it by force to be in Lagos? Go your own way naa?
And when responses are given, it's threats upon threats.
How many LP ll win gubernatorial, senate and reps in south east and south south? Will it be up to 50%?
Why not channel the energy in Igboland?
When you guys are serious for non tribalistic change, call on south west.
Below is a legal binding against GRV. His labour was to be in vain anyways.

Your epistle is just beautiful nonsense. LP central leadership and the state chapter all debunked this and it was clear. Again you are so stupid by even saying why not channel the energy in igboland, I'd not for the energy we channeled Anambra would have still been under the shackles of godfathers who held the state down from 1999 till when Ngige was kidnapped and then Obi came forward and the shackles ended before then Anambra was not even in the first 25 states in terms of IGR, but at the time Obi handed over Anambra is among the first 10 states in terms of IGR in 2020 Anambra performed better than Lagos in fiscal management of budget only outclassed by rivers state. In 2022 Q1 Anambra attracted $4.1billion in FDI when Kaduna couldn't even get up to one billion. This was as a result of concerted energy of all Anambra people in and outside to develop the state. So stop being stupid and face the reality and build yourself and stop gaslighting non indigenes of Lagos, even you yourself you are not from Lagos too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by adekolaelect(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2023
asanausana91:
poverty made your mother to give birth to a fool because your father cannot afford a 50 naira condom. We will have been less than one fool in this country.
Untrain kids everywhere .

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Blackdisciple(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

Then move to Anambra.

What if he is from Kaduna State should he still go to Anambra State just because he voted for LP??
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by haffaze777(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Blackdisciple:

What if he is from Kaduna State should he still go to Anambra State just because he voted for LP??

Kaduna people get sense,they don't shook mouth in another people's matter.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Padipadi(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Your epistle is just beautiful nonsense. LP central leadership and the state chapter all debunked this and it was clear. Again you are so stupid by even saying why not channel the energy in igboland, I'd not for the energy we channeled Anambra would have still been under the shackles of godfathers who held the state down from 1999 till when Ngige was kidnapped and then Obi came forward and the shackles ended before then Anambra was not even in the first 25 states in terms of IGR, but at the time Obi handed over Anambra is among the first 10 states in terms of IGR in 2020 Anambra performed better than Lagos in fiscal management of budget only outclassed by rivers state. In 2022 Q1 Anambra attracted $4.1billion in FDI when Kaduna couldn't even get up to one billion. This was as a result of concerted energy of all Anambra people in and outside to develop the state. So stop being stupid and face the reality and build yourself and stop gaslighting non indigenes of Lagos, even you yourself you are not from Lagos too.
Stupidity runs in your blood. Go n develop Anambra other south east. Jealousy of southwest has consumed you.
I heard LP is struggling to win a single state in south east. You guys are terrible and shouldn't be allowed near power!
Leave Lagos politics alone. You v been warned. Let this be the last time.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Blackdisciple(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

Kaduna people get sense,they don't shook mouth in another people's matter.

You mean even if he is in Akwa Ibom State and sees the wrong doings he should keep mute because it's not affecting him or any member of his family.

For God sake we are all Nigerians and we are eligible to stay anywhere we want in Nigeria and Africa as a whole and do our dialy lives bro
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by haffaze777(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Blackdisciple:

You mean even if he is in Akwa Ibom State and sees the wrong doings he should keep mute because it's not affecting him or any member of his family.

For God sake we are all Nigerians and we are eligible to stay anywhere we want in Nigeria and Africa as a whole and do our dialy lives bro

You can't come to my house and be telling me how to arrange my room,it's not done anywhere,tell Igbo people to stop trying to dictate who rule where and where in Yoruba land,

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by nairadatti: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Shimbo96:

You are foolish for insult someone starting fact... You people will never learn
learn how to write good English before you quote me you nitwit
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Stupidity runs in your blood. Go n develop Anambra other south east. Jealousy of southwest has consumed you.
I heard LP is struggling to win a single state in south east. You guys are terrible and shouldn't be allowed near power!

You have nothing to use to attack me. See you are filled with envy you cannot compete with an Igbo man because we are better than you, we rise above adversity, even your elites know this. But fools and born throway like you will carry hatred and wickedness in their heads.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Blackdisciple(m): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

You can't come to my house and be telling me how to arrange my room,it's not done anywhere,tell Igbo people to stop trying to[b] dictate who rule where and where in Yoruba land[/b],

At bold , I am in Lagos at least I haven't seen anywhere the igbos trying to do what you've said
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Let me tell you nobody has monopoly over violence because if igbos decide to strike and massacre agberos please do not scream. We committed no crime by voting because it is our right as Nigerians that being said. If dem born you and your entire lineage well try any rubbish next time and I promise you that day you will go to the after life. The same goes for any unfortunate member of your lineage.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Padipadi(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Let me tell you nobody has monopoly over violence because if igbos decide to strike and massacre agberos please do not scream. We committed no crime by voting because it is our right as Nigerians that being said. If dem born you and your entire lineage well try any rubbish next time and I promise you that day you will go to the after life. The same goes for any unfortunate member of your lineage.
I m not agbero. I m a respectable Nigerian who will never allow a bastard like you to disrespect my roots. If you have no regards for your ancestors, other have regards for theirs. If you think only agberos voted for Sanwoolu in Lagos, you are a fool. Infact, how come you can't outnumber ordinary agberos. It shows you are politically naive. Let me tell you small history. Do you know why Ojukwu failed with Biafra and died with regrets, cos Yorubas don't buy the idea of fighting blindly. Aburi Accord was discussed. Instead of being patient and give FG a good reason to fight them with tactics, he was in a hurry to flex muscle. Thinking Lagos is FCT not knowing it's first Yorubaland. You saw how Ojukwu led millions of Igbos to death in an avoidable war.
The same threats you are dishing to people that doesn't share your idea online.
Dunno why a bastard like you can't do his worst.
If them born you well, you or any non Yoruba should interfere in Lagos politics or anywhere in south west if what you promised won't happen to you.
You are up against sane Yorubas and those that voted for Obi instead of Tinubu. Cos Sanwoolu's case is different. You don't throw bath water away with the baby. Yorubas have sense. The Hausa/Fulanis know this and they respected themselves.
Idiót!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Padipadi(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2023
ruggedboy01:

Foolish he goat 🐐

Bigoted lost soul
Na you be lost soul. Real goat with head like isiewu. It pain am he wan cry. Eat breakfast cos you don't v hope elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ruggedboy01: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

Na you be lost soul. Real goat with head like isiewu. It pain am he wan cry. Eat breakfast cos you don't v hope elsewhere.

Afọnja pathetic creature, i no get time for imbeciles like you, try anyhow you go collect i swear. We will continue oppressing you fools in Lagos.... Animals
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

LP can never have a foothold in the east, they will be chased out, and even some of their elected representatives may still lose their positions in court. LP has become a party with hate as its ideology and can never last beyond this election cycle.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Padipadi(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga see if dem born you and your generation well try this rubbish again next time when an Igbo man wants to vote. It is like we have been too calm in this country time would reach when every igbo man would have a rifle in his house. I promise you that day you would visit the after life and not return.
You are a bastard if you don't buy rifle in your house. You are a wasted seed and more cursed than Obi from APGA chairman if you dint start electoral violence.
You are a fool if you don't start genocide now.
You think others don't know how to buy guns, keep guns, form militia and destabilize the country?
You think it's all done by force?
When you start using your brains, you ll realise you are meant to be fighting for eastern development and not Lagos. You ll realise UGM has finished your little southeast landmass that not up to Oyo State.
You ll realise that vagabonds of your home are there flexing on your birthright when you are far away fighting over a Yorubaland that doesn't belong to you or your ancestors.
You ll realise you and other chest beating Igbos always fight losing battle like a cursed ram. 🐏

Very Stoopid idiot!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Padipadi(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Goke7:

LP can never have a foothold in the east, they will be chased out, and even some of their elected representatives may still lose their positions in court. LP has become a party with hate as its ideology and can never last beyond this election cycle.
We keep telling them but they didn't hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Padipadi(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2023
ruggedboy01:

Afọnja pathetic creature, i no get time for imbeciles like you, try anyhow you go collect i swear. We will continue oppressing you fools in Lagos.... Animals
You v spoken.
Proper actions ll be taken.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

You are a bastard if you don't buy rifle in your house. You are a wasted seed and more cursed than Obi from APGA chairman if you dint start electoral violence.
You are a fool if you don't start genocide now.
You think others don't know how to buy guns, keep guns, form militia and destabilize the country?
You think it's all done by force?
When you start using your brains, you ll realise you are meant to be fighting for eastern development and not Lagos. You ll realise UGM has finished your little southeast landmass that not up to Oyo State.
You ll realise that vagabonds of your home are there flexing on your birthright when you are far away fighting over a Yorubaland that doesn't belong to you or your ancestors.
You ll realise you and other chest beating Igbos always fight losing battle like a cursed ram. 🐏

Very Stoopid idiot!

Oga if dem born you and your generations well try any nonsense next time. This is one is not mouth making on nairaland. This one is a clarion call to all igbos every able bodies youth will have at least a pistol in their house. Next election just bring any agbero again you will visit your creator olodumare
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ruggedboy01: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

You v spoken.
Proper actions ll be taken.

Foolish things
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2023
FabKidd2000:

As it is now PDP members are more likely to migrate to LP.

LP has won the hearts of the masses and the youth. It has the aura of a fresh new party. PDP has the aura of an old corrupt party just like APC.

LP is going nowhere, they will be chased out in the east. The results from the east are confirming this,

1 Like

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Padipadi(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga if dem born you and your generations well try any nonsense next time. This is one is not mouth making on nairaland. This one is a clarion call to all igbos every able bodies youth will have at least a pistol in their house. Next election just bring any agbero again you will visit your creator olodumare
We dint use agberos. If you sight any agbero, hug am, kiss am infact, let him fûck your anus.

We vote with brain. Meanwhile, buy more pistols, rpg, grenades etc. Become like Boko Haram. Na you n your clans go chop the bullets. You v been told, do your worst. Only a bastard ll make mouth and not take actions.
Eat and drink to have more energy to receive bashing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Padipadi(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2023
ruggedboy01:

Foolish things
foolish you. It pained you say you can't manipulate Yorubas to achieve your Biafra.
Eat food n drink.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Lukuluku69(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Shinedu rest.

You guys can regroup and go back to the drawing board, form alliances, leave of abuses and uncouthness then may be just may be things could happen for you.

Calling on people to go get guns won't stop anything nor make you rule. We all know where the UGM guns are pointing at and wrecking havoc.

So, rest, between you are not anonymous even on the Internet.

Naitaland will readily give out your details if DSS asked for it. I hope you know that?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Shinedu rest.

You guys can regroup and go back to the drawing board, form alliances, leave of abuses and uncouthness then may be just may be things could happen for you.

Calling on people to go get guns won't stop anything nor make you rule. We all know where the UGM guns are pointing at and wrecking havoc.

So, rest, between you are not anonymous even on the Internet.

Naitaland will readily give out your details if DSS asked for it. I hope you know that?

You think threatening me with DSS will stop anything. Look it is not a crime for people to defend themselves since you people have decided because you want to win at all costs and that means spreading ethnic bigotry against the Igbo then it is a clarion call for us to defend ourselves it is no crime to act in self defence. Also those your people who keep insulting Igbo and threatening igbos I hope you told them that nairaland can also give their details to DSS. Idiot
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Believeintruth: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

We dint use agberos. If you sight any agbero, hug am, kiss am infact, let him fûck your anus.

We vote with brain. Meanwhile, buy more pistols, rpg, grenades etc. Become like Boko Haram. Na you n your clans go chop the bullets. You v been told, do your worst. Only a bastard ll make mouth and not take actions.
Eat and drink to have more energy to receive bashing.

I have told you if you like try to use sense to dodge all the initial threats you made. I have told you if dem born una well next time threaten peace loving igbos thar want to exercise their voting right that day una go visit una ancestors. This rubbish has to stop enough is enough igbos have done nobody any wrong. It is jot our fault that you all are lazy dolts that cannot work but depend on government treasury.
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by LADEMINUS: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/32-states-fail-to-attract-investment-in-q2/%3famp

Anambra no even attract 50M USD. But Lagos attracted over a billion USD
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by elijah101(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
bro calm down , i dey benefit from the bad government indirectly no mean say i go support rubbish ... are you not tired of epileptic power supply or traffic , ambode started agric road Ikd , sanwolu never still finish the road .. ... and places like that plenty .. look at flooding on the island , them dey allow developers sandfill water ... its not nice .. and the thing is i benefit from all this .. i make money from it .. but its bad ...
Padipadi:

I m not agbero. I m a respectable Nigerian who will never allow a bastard like you to disrespect my roots. If you have no regards for your ancestors, other have regards for theirs. If you think only agberos voted for Sanwoolu in Lagos, you are a fool. Infact, how come you can't outnumber ordinary agberos. It shows you are politically naive. Let me tell you small history. Do you know why Ojukwu failed with Biafra and died with regrets, cos Yorubas don't buy the idea of fighting blindly. Aburi Accord was discussed. Instead of being patient and give FG a good reason to fight them with tactics, he was in a hurry to flex muscle. Thinking Lagos is FCT not knowing it's first Yorubaland. You saw how Ojukwu led millions of Igbos to death in an avoidable war.
The same threats you are dishing to people that doesn't share your idea online.
Dunno why a bastard like you can't do his worst.
If them born you well, you or any non Yoruba should interfere in Lagos politics or anywhere in south west if what you promised won't happen to you.
You are up against sane Yorubas and those that voted for Obi instead of Tinubu. Cos Sanwoolu's case is different. You don't throw bath water away with the baby. Yorubas have sense. The Hausa/Fulanis know this and they respected themselves.
Idiót!
Re: 2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by elijah101(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
the north of lagos
Zico5:

Ikorodu no dey carry last o. We really tried for sanwoolu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.