Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units (52733 Views)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by fortunez1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sim is already the brick house
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Wainey: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

Cole is on an evil platform APC

You can't say you are a good man unless you renounce that evil platform and come out a new

So we can't let APC win
If that is the reason why we won't vote Cole, then we never ready for this state.
The worst Candidate is Beatrice Itubo but simply because she is in party, we just decided to not use our brains

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by AwkaFinest: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Elvictor:

Good work of 8years of no employment?

The employment thing makes Wike the worst ever in Rivers State.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by AwkaFinest: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Congratulations to SIM
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
chidirobert:
My polling unit na LP

Good one, this one go shock Wike and the urchins. grin

Everybody dey watch Wike with eagle eye. Dem dey mark am, man to man marking. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:
Nyesom wike,the people Governor

Seyi makinde in Oyo ✅

Sim in River state✅

Sanwo olu in lagos✅

Rhodes vivour in Anambra✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

Yes o...Hafeez Omo iya mi. Wike is now greater than Awolowo and Akintola put together, to we Yoruba Muslims. We hail him to high heavens. Insha Allah! Amin Kufayakun. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Wainey: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
AwkaFinest:

forget that talk, Wike did not perform in any part, all the flyovers he built was just round his house.
Have you seen the road to ahoada?
People close their nose just to pass that road.
The road to Kalabari is a dead trap.
Pension and gratuity he did not pay
Bursary he did not pay
Employment he did not employ
Infrastructure was only done round his house
Intimidation was his trademark

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by haffaze777(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Yes o...Hafeez Omo iya mi. Wike is now greater than Awolowo and Akintola put together, to we Yoruba Muslims. We hail him to high heavens. Insha Allah! Amin Kufayakun. grin

Yes nwanne,he's greater than Ojukwu and lamidi kanu join

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by AwkaFinest: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
forget that talk, Wike did not perform in any part, all the flyovers he built was just round his house.

Like I said. The lack of employment in his 8 years makes him the worst governor ever. Nothing is more than human capital development.

Other governors before him took employment seriously.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Wainey: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Like I said. The lack of employment in his 8 years makes him the worst governor ever. Nothing is more than human capital development.

Other governors before him took employment seriously.
it's not just employment.
Wike did not perform in any sector.
When u single out unemployment, it makes it look like he tried in other sectors.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Elvictor: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
AwkaFinest:

I swear, see Rivers State schools
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Itsrm(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
Bursary he did not pay

The road to Ahoada is a federal road.

Pension and gratuity are being paid regularly

He has approved the employment of 10000 civil servants

The Ahoada-Omoku road is not around his house.

All the flyovers on Aba road are not around his house

The resurfacing of the entire Ikwerre road from Education to Rumuokoro is not around his house

The resurfacing of entire Old GRA and GRA roads is not around his house

The dualization of mummy B road down to Tombia extension is a brilliant masterpiece. That road alone has seriously decongestsed traffic in the state and it is not around his house.

What do you guys gain in lying so much?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Basic123: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
haffaze777:

Yes nwanne,he's greater than Ojukwu and lamidi kanu join
EDIT and use MR MACARONI.

MR MACARONI IS GREATER THAN OJUKWU AND OBI

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by haffaze777(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Basic123:

EDIT and use MR MACARONI.

MR MACARONI IS GREATER THAN OJUKWU AND OBI

You right brother
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by AwkaFinest: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Itsrm:

The resurfacing of the entire Ikwerre road from Education to Rumuokoro is not around his house

The dualization of mummy B road down to Tombia extension is a brilliant masterpiece. That road alone has seriously decongestsed traffic in the state and it is not around his house.

Last time it was 5000, no show. Now 10000 grin grin

Wike dey use una play okoso

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by phantom(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Itsrm:

i agree with you but Wike is not wonderful...No transpareny....for 8 yrs, we didnt see budget.We dont know how much those flyovers cost.

Amaechi did far better by touching all sectors.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Itsrm(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Last time it was 5000, no show. Now 10000 grin grin

Wike dey use una play okoso

The 5000 was a promise. The 10,000 was the promise kept
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by AwkaFinest: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Itsrm:

The 5000 was a promise. The 10,000 was the promise kept

Promise kept where? Has any employment of 10000 persons been done? What promise kept are you talking about?

Abi u no understand the phrase promise kept?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Itsrm(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
phantom:

i agree with you but Wike is not wonderful...No transpareny....for 8 yrs, we didnt see budget.We dont know how much those flyovers cost.

Amaechi did far better by touching all sectors.

Amaechi that showed you budget used 54bn to construct a 1.2km monorail line when a foreign firm bidded 25bn to finish the entire rail line.

No politician is a saint. They all steal money to varying degrees. Whether Wike declares budget or not is not of concern to me. The ones who declare still steal with reckless abandon.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Itsrm(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Promise kept where? Has any employment of 10000 persons been done? What promise kept are you talking about?

Abi u no understand the phrase promise kept?

The employment has been approved and will be done before he leaves. The 5000 was only a promise.

I will employ 5000 before my tenure ends is different from I have approved the employment of 10,000 civil servants.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by OVB123: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
Bursary he did not pay
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by AwkaFinest: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Itsrm:

The employment has been approved and will be done before he leaves. The 5000 was only a promise.

I will employ 5000 before my tenure ends is different from I have approved the employment of 10,000 civil servants.

I guess you don't know politics and politicians.
During Endsars Wike promised to employ 5k Rivers youths into state civil service. Till date nothing has been done.

Now it's election time and he has brought another sweet talk of employing 10k youths.

This is his 8yr in government and na the last 2 months e wan do wetin e no do for 7+ yrs?

Stop being f^^led by politicians. Wike will only employ if SIM loses, just to put the burden on the winner.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Itsrm(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
AwkaFinest:

I guess you don't know politics and politicians.
During Endsars Wike promised to employ 5k Rivers youths into state civil service. Till date nothing has been done.

Now it's election time and he has brought another sweet talk of employing 10k youths.

This is his 8yr in government and na the last 2 months e wan do wetin e no do for 7+ yrs?

Stop being f^^led by politicians. Wike will only employ if SIM loses, just to put the burden on the winner.

I dont know how else to explain it.

I will employ 5,000 civil servant is mere talk.

I have approved the employment of 10,000 civil servants is not.

Based on his antecedents, Wike will not approve something and go back on it. If you have any evidence of him doing that, I'll be happy to withdraw the statement.

A general statement about politicians lying about employment won't cut it.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by AwkaFinest: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Itsrm:

I dont know how else to explain it.

I will employ 5,000 civil servant is mere talk.

I have approved the appointment of 10,000 civil servants is not.

Based on his antecedents, Wike will not approve something and go back on it. If you have any evidence of him doing that, I'll be happy to withdraw the statement.

A general statement about politicians lying about employment won't cut it.

Even the approve is cheap talk. Someone has 8yrs to rule, but could approve a critical aspect of his reign in his last 2 months.

If he's not a scam he would have started the employment process already. Wike is a scam.
I repeat Wike is a very big scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Biggeststar01: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
id4sho:
Rivers of BLOODtongue

Na thier oil them dey use develop your useless state fr igbos to enjoy😆😆
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by frankmoney(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Even the approve is cheap talk. Someone has 8yrs to rule, but could approve a critical aspect of his reign in his last 2 months.

If he's not a scam he would have started the employment process already. Wike is a scam.
I repeat Wike is a very big scam.
stop replying that guy . He is one of Wike SA trying hard to defend his 20k which might not even be paid to him before Wike leaves
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by AwkaFinest: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
frankmoney:
stop replying that guy . He is one of Wike SA trying hard to defend his 20k which might not even be paid to him before Wike leaves

You are right!
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Itsrm(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
frankmoney:

The joke is on you. I hope you've gotten a used TV to buy. Church rat cheesy
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Freshtruth(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
frankmoney:
grin u bad o
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by frankmoney(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Itsrm:

The joke is on you. I hope you've gotten a used TV to buy. Church rat cheesy
lmao ... That used tv is your 3 months SA salary ,

with extra to buy toothbrush to brush from the excess licking of wikes boot.. So joke is actually on you
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by Itsrm(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
frankmoney:
lmao ... That used tv is your 3 months SA salary .... So joke is actually on you

But na human being like you buy the TV brand new na.

Brother, I rebuke every spirit of used items in your life.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election Results 2023 From Polling Units by blesdman(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
it's not just employment.
Wike did not perform in any sector.
When u single out unemployment, it makes it look like he tried in other sectors.
Lies! He transformed PHC infrastructural landscape, he never owed civil servants, he was top notch on security. He is the best ever fit governor for Rivers state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) / 10 States Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.