Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (41372 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Rareoil(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
APC in early lead. I cant believe this.

God bless the people of Enugu for voting APC.

They focused on Lagos and forgot there backyard.

Where are you getting this information

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by okorogodwin4(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Wetin Dey happen in Enugu no concern me
how can it concern you when you are done with Agbado and cassava

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by David160(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
APC in early lead. I cant believe this.

God bless the people of Enugu for voting APC.

They focused on Lagos and forgot there backyard.

even apc members are voting Lp

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by CCIA: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Feel free to say whatever you want to....e no go reduce my account balance.😂
Tinubu et Sanwu olu

😁😁😁😁
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by CCIA: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
promisedeco:

grin this is funny. I thought so too.

If it were to be by facial composition and poster, I would vote for either PDP or APGA. #EnuguDecides

My own be say, in Abia, PDP has no chance. LP all the way
Wetin come make am worse be say Dem put dead man picture to gather sympathy votes again.
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Ezemeiyogu(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
More dey show

1 Like

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by localbreed(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
More

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by iyke2frankeze: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
LP all the way!

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by localbreed(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
LP

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
iyke2frankeze:
LP all the way!
we are doing really well. PDP won at my unit with small vote margin. I'm trying to get the update
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by generalsteve007: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Belawy:
Enugu can burn to ashes, we ain't bothered. Lagos no be no man's land

Na you and your useless household that will burn to ashes ezi bida

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Drmezie112: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
The poor voter turn up should tell this leaders what is coming
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by onukwube1: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Enugu state is in the Bag for LP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Softwareguy21: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
onukwube1:
Enugu state is in the Bag for LP
😆 🤣 pdp will win Enugu
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Omodua(m): 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
bazoodo:
This is the State Chinedu should be contesting and get the phuck out of Yoruba land Lagos State. These guys are just opportunists. They that couldn't develop Onitsha are now claiming they developed Lagos. Haha is it with spare parts you would develop a whole Lagos
Is Lagos your state. Are you not from one of those rustic villages in Yoruba Land who came to appropriate the political heritage of Lagos in the name of Oduduwa?

Turncoat Lagos protegy!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Timmi: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sermwell:

See this mumu! But thiefnubuu went there to campaign! grin

He went there to campaign to fulfill all righteousness. Just like ur Peter Obi went to Borno campaign. Go figure who the biggest mumu is
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Timmi: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
jagabandit:
Coward's, and you think your life is better than igbo man? No matter how bad the situation of Nigeria is, an igbo man can never be as poor as a yoruba man.You guys have been seizing power since independence but nothing to show for it.Tell me how you are better than me.Olodo.I don't care who wins or losses,but my own be say, everyone will suffer or gain it together.I am 100% sure your life will never be better than me.The only people that will gain here is agboros.
Igbos helped built the lagos what it is today,and you want them to leave cos you are an evil person full of hatred and envy. Lazy tribe who think they can survive without igbos.Always involve in rutual yahoo yahoo, but blame igbo for drug business.

Wailing wailer, why didn't ibo/Igbo/ipob invests in their own drug invested, crime invested, liars and propaganda enclave? Did anyone stop you all from developing ur own area? No, but lack of genuine business and trust with no shame allowed you all to come and pollute Lagos with your crime and drug infested mindset.
We want Ibo/Igbo/ipob to leave Nigeria since that's what you all want to do.
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Timmi: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Rareoil:

Shut up abeg make we hear word

Mr. Rareoyel, is that all that you have in your drug and crime infested brain? Carry on
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Rareoil(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Timmi:

Mr. Rareoyel, is that all that you have in your drug and crime infested brain? Carry on

What are you doing in Enugu governorship election thread, go to your state election thread and leave us alone.
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Softwareguy21:
😆 🤣 pdp will win Enugu
ho will do do that? The votes coming from nsuka alone is destroying pdp.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by onukwube1: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
TheOldGods:
ho will do do that? The votes coming from nsuka alone is destroying pdp.

He is depending on the results he saw above. Very soon he will understand that PDP has been relegated in Enugu state

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
onukwube1:

He is depending on the results he saw above. Very soon he will understand that PDP has been relegated in Enugu state
bro is still living in the past? PDP is getting 0 and lp is like 200 in pooling units in nsuka grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Softwareguy21: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
TheOldGods:
bro is still living in the past? PDP is getting 0 and lp is like 200 in pooling units in nsuka grin grin
😆 🤣 so only Nsukka is enugu.. pdp is even doing well to my expectation..
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by David160(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Softwareguy21:

LP is in a commanding lead... PDP can't close the gap..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Sermwell(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Timmi:

He went there to campaign to fulfill all righteousness. Just like ur Peter Obi went to Borno campaign. Go figure who the biggest mumu is
What is the need "fulfilling all righteousness" for something you don't need? Did he not beg for votes when he went there?
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by onukwube1: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
TheOldGods:

I am currently in Nsukka. The gap LP is giving PDP can cause orgasm ...

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Softwareguy21: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
David160:

LP is in a commanding lead... PDP can't close the gap..
that's what you think
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Softwareguy21:
Nsuakka alone has 8 local government out of 17 bro

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Timmi: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sermwell:

What is the need "fulfilling all righteousness" for something you don't need? Did he not beg for votes when he went there?

Ok and look for the definition of fulfilling all righteousness. Google is your friend. Afterwards come back and comment intelligently.
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by alfredo4u(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
My polling unit enugu

Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Gaddafih001(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
TheOldGods:
Uburu Ibenda Polling Unit Obollo Eke Ward:

1. Total Registered Voters =266
2. Total Accredited Voters= 72
3. Total Vote Cast =72

Governorship:
1. LP =60
2. Boot= 1
3. APC=1
4. NNPP=2
5. PDP=6
6. INVALID=2

HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY:
1. LP= 44
2. PDP = 26
3. INVALID=2

Winner in All = Labour Party
Congratulations to his Excellency Edeogoa
Jack Solo Onah failed?
Re: 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by clockwisereport: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Peter mbah will win . That's the next governor of Enugu

Funnybone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey / Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.