Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (46929 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
More

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
More

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by BurialGround: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
membranus:

By tomorrow when full results come out, I go remind you sey no be all Igbos dey vote for LP.

Shut up, we know this already.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by busybay: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Congratulations Mr Alex Otti. This is the 3rd election we are voting for you massively. God no go shame us

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
More

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ntigha

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Workch: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shame on PDP. Useless party

1 Like

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by spydken(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
I am from abia state and I can boldly tell you that my state is a failed state. We need Alex Otti and I’m glad about the turnout of the elections

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by chatinent: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
PDP ruined Abia State since time immemorial.

Abia is a failed state..not the people, the government. But if I am honest, I trust no politician.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by fastseo: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
DeOTR:

You can't actually blame a Commissioner for sub-standard roads.
Alex Otti is Ikpeazu pro-max.
I know these men personally, but again, 4 years is enough to prove me wrong.
go and sit down one place. Alex oti will perform very well. at least he is a technocrat and he wouldn't want to fall his hands.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by DrUche3(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dear God please help us and help Dr. Alex Otti. We need him to transform Abia. We have suffered from the hands of evil and selfish politicians.
Oh God please harken to this prayer. Ndi Abia have voted massively for him, do not let evil hands subvert this good cause this time around in Jesus name, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by JohnGainsville(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
promisedeco:
PDP don show Abia shege

Good evening
I am interested in learning the skill.

LP is leading with a wide margin so far
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by promisedeco(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
JohnGainsville:

Good evening
I am interested in learning the skill.

LP is leading with a wide margin so far
Do you stay in Aba?
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by spencekat(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Novarisammy2:

the ypp guy was a former commissioner of works under this current administration

it was the same man that supervised all these substandard roads in abia state. roads that the government kept rebuilding every year; a case study is that of faulks road in aba, that road keeps spoiling every year

he is part and parcel of the maladministration in abia state
YPP candidate is the son of the late deputy governor,Dr.Chima Nwafor.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ChngedChnges(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
spencekat:
YPP candidate is the son of the late deputy governor,Dr.Chima Nwafor.
Imagine. They should go and rest

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by MrAndre07: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
promisedeco:
PDP don show Abia shege
I hope your statement/wish of training five persons in digital skills capable of making them financially independent is dependable and reliable?
Even though it is not, at least, you had a good wish to start with.
If others make such and follow it through, Nigeria would be better.
The reason behind the wish is superb.
Abia state appears to be among the top 5 least developed states in Nigeria despite its larger potentials.
And yes, I share the same lofty hopes with you. And I hope the LP candidate - with more credentials of good governance - gets elected as the governor.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by excellencyabia1: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
DeOTR:
This YPP guys would have been the best, but what's my business with Abia?

Depend on you point of view but I doubt it despite that non is a saint
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Blake755: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Otti we know ✊🏽✊🏽🔥🔥
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by DeOTR: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
fastseo:

go and sit down one place. Alex oti will perform very well. at least he is a technocrat and he wouldn't want to fall his hands.
Technocrat my left foot. Most of the bad politicians are actually Technocrats.
He'll have 4 years to clear your doubts that he's no different from his predecessors.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ChngedChnges(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
DeOTR:

Technocrat my left foot. Most of the bad politicians are actually Technocrats.
He'll have 4 years to clear your doubts that he's no different from his predecessors.
So who do you support? Stand one side make we see your colour

1 Like

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by UnknownT: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
busybay:
Congratulations Mr Alex Otti. This is the 3rd election we are voting for you massively. God no go shame us
The 2015 was his closest to winning till the Obingwa magic happened. Hope he wins this time around

1 Like

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by UnknownT: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
Memyselfu2009:
I no get time to read all this grammar

This your reply pain the guy he reply you with "K" to make him feel better grin
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
UnknownT:
This your reply pain the guy he reply you with "K" to make him feel better grin

When I no they university

How I go read all this grammar

I gave him a simple and short response
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by hardbody: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
DeOTR:

You can't actually blame a Commissioner for sub-standard roads.
Alex Otti is Ikpeazu pro-max.
I know these men personally, but again, 4 years is enough to prove me wrong.

Let me tell you free that this guy had been using his personal funds to develop communities and tar roads both in Arochukwu and Aba. He has been doing lots of things long before now and he has continued even when he had been robbed of electoral victories. All politicians do not fit into your regular mould. People are first who they are before they allow political motives and desires to shape them. I know Alex more personally than you may ever do.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by DeOTR: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
ChngedChnges:

So who do you support? Stand one side make we see your colour
In Abia, the YPP team are better than LP.
It'll be a great mistake if Alex Otti wins the seat all because people just wants to vote anything LP for whatever reason best known to them.
Then again, I'm not from Abia, so it's their choice to make. I won't be going any near the East in the next 8 years anyway.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by Nwachinaemere1: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
promisedeco:
PDP don show Abia shege

Please am interested sir Labour will win
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by kahal29: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Abia state University primary school..
Polling unit results...
Unit 65...
Governorship election
LP .. 27
PDP.. 1
YPP..20
APGA..2
Boot..1
APP.. 1
SDC..1
House of Assembly
LP.. 36
PDP.. 3
YPP..9
APGA..3
SDC.. 1
Void vote 1

Unit 66
Governorship
LP- 21
PDP-7
APGA-2
YPP-13
House of Assembly
LP- 24
PDP- 6
APGA-1
YPP-10
2 void vote

Unit 67
Governorship
LP-23
PDP-5
YPP-10
House of Assembly
LP-26
PDP-4
YPP-6
APGA-1
SDP-1

Unit 68
Governorship
LP-17
PDP-2
YPP-16
House of Assembly
LP-19
PDP-6
YPP-9
APGA-1

Unit 69
House of Assembly
LP-12
PDP-1
YPP-4
ADC-1
Governorship election
LP-5
YPP-9
Void vote 14

Unit 70
Governorship
LP-11
PDP-3
YPP-14
House of Assembly
LP-13
PDP-4
YPP-11

Unit 88
House of Assembly
LP-7
PDP-3
YPP-2
Governorship
LP-7
PDP-3
YPP-2

Unit 89
House of Assembly
LP-7
PDP-1
YPP-3
APGA-1
Governorship election
LP-5
PDP-1
YPP-5
APGA-1

Unit 90
Governorship election
LP-15
PDP-1
YPP-10
APGA-2
House of Assembly
LP-15
PDP-2
YPP-8
APGA-1
APC-2

Unit 91
House of Assembly
LP-13
PDP-2
YPP-5
Void vote 1
Governorship election
LP-14
PDP-2
YPP-5

Unit 92
Governorship election
LP-20
PDP-4
YPP-9
House of Assembly
LP-23
PDP-3
YPP-6
ZLP-1
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by DeOTR: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
hardbody:

Let me tell you free that this guy had been using his personal funds to develop communities and tar roads both in Arochukwu and Aba. He has been doing lots of things long before now and he has continued even when he had been robbed of electoral victories. All politicians do not fit into your regular mould. People are first who they are before they allow political motives and desires to shape them. I know Alex more personally than you may ever do.
My prayers is that he'll perform. I have no joy to derive if he doesn't.
But you know it takes more than just being a good man or a philanthropist to succeed as a public administrator. Governance is not just 1+1.
And no, you don't know him better than I do, unless of course he's your Dad.
Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by ChngedChnges(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
DeOTR:

In Abia, the YPP team are better than LP.
It'll be a great mistake if Alex Otti wins the seat all because people just wants to vote anything LP for whatever reason best known to them.
Then again, I'm not from Abia, so it's their choice to make. I won't be going any near the East in the next 8 years anyway.
Okay am from Abia and the state of my state is giving me serious concerns. YPP or LP i believe there will be a new phase in Abia State. And seeing the credentials of the LP candidate i believe he'll do better.
The YPP candidate being a part of this administration that kept destroying market and rebuilding them like snails rendering many stranded and frustrated doesn't deserve our attention. Atleast for now

1 Like

Re: 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by DeOTR: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
ChngedChnges:

Okay am from Abia and the state of my state is giving me serious concerns. YPP or LP i believe there will be a new phase in Abia State. And seeing the credentials of the LP candidate i believe he'll do better.
The YPP candidate being a part of this administration that kept destroying market and rebuilding them like snails rendering many stranded and frustrated doesn't deserve our attention. Atleast for now
Thank God there's obviously going to be a change in the party in charge of the State.
I earnestly pray Alex Otti will not squander the goodwill he has now when he eventually takes the rein of power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) / Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.