Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (53377 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by humberjade: 5:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Results

Re: 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by factcheckmmm: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2023
OneTwoOne:
There's no break-up anywhere, you must witness Tinubu's Presidency for 8 years, after that we can break-up.

U don't remember breakup last month before Presidential Election, it's when your candidate lost woefully. ...
Hypocrite

And you shall hear of Biafra for the next 8 years as a separate country

That without visa you can't gain access
Re: 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by OneTwoOne(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2023
You can continue that in your region. No problem
factcheckmmm:

And you shall hear of Biafra for the next 8 years as a separate country

That without visa you can't gain access
Re: 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by factcheckmmm: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2023
OneTwoOne:
You can continue that in your region. No problem

Mumu there's no continuation there's reality and this time the tsunami that will hit you.

It will shock your mind
Re: 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by OneTwoOne(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2023
Ekwensu.

You can continue that madness is South East, no one cares.
You'll only get burnt if you transgress beyond South East
factcheckmmm:

Mumu there's no continuation there's reality and this time the tsunami that will hit you.

It will shock your mind

1 Like

Re: 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by factcheckmmm: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2023
OneTwoOne:
Ekwensu.

You can continue that madness is South East, no one cares.
You'll only get burnt if you transgress beyond South East

I don't care the region you talk about

As I have said I have said

You will see Biafra

And you will acknowledge Biafra as distinguished country

You will only wish to enter but that will be if you have the required visa

For the same next 8 years
Re: 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by adunnioladipupo: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2023
humberjade:

Don't worry, you will hear the news after this election, I know first hand that OGD worked for Lado in this election.

Av heard you
Re: 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by rainydreamzz: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
teeshet:
how much shortime? One gal dey call 6k for short

A finished dolt and more.

Ode.

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

No, look at your condition in life and tell me you're happy with yourself.

Ugly, cannot get a girlfriend and resorted to seeking for cheap attention from women online.

Oloshi.
Re: 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by darkkknight2010: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mr. Ekwensu i have created a thread for you and your legion of homo habilis to jerk off...

Go and see your aunty Mama Chinedu ranting and lamenting...

Awon generational losers!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7618256/desperation-deception-disappointment-real-agenda

RighChannel:
After they worked for Mr bala blu, they can't secure their states Lagos and Ogun for themselves
Re: 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by RighChannel: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
darkkknight2010:
Mr. Ekwensu i have created a thread for you and your legion of homo habilis to jerk off...

Go and see your aunty Mama Chinedu ranting and lamenting...

Awon generational losers!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7618256/desperation-deception-disappointment-real-agenda

Onye'ala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.