Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (49036 Views)

Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by davidl7: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
APC n Yoruba people mocking democracy.

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. "Singer" Waje with her last hit in 2010.
13years ago

All these forgotten expired yeyebrities found a new way to chase clout and Sneak into limelight again by using Election issue to cookup lies.

I wish police can take up some of this matter very seriously, during investigation you will be shock to find out that most of them dont even have PVC. They will just dress up and be going from one polling unit to another looking for who is going to pinch or march their toe so they can run to social media for their 3hours of internet fame.

We have not heard one single report of bully or voters suppression from our celebrities here in the north even though most of the elections here are tightly contested. But in the south, chochocho around, yet they will still produce less voters turnout than the north.

Southerners pay attentions to worthless things and people who dont even worth it. Reason why people go around looking for cheap internet content for fame.
Shut that your stinking mouth,were you there? Your tribalism has made you myopic. Fool,ode,omugo,mumu,asinwin,hater of good things. No let me abuse you o

2 Likes

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

All these forgotten expired yeyebrities found a new way to chase clout and Sneak into limelight again by using Election issue to cookup lies.

I wish police can take up some of this matter very seriously, during investigation you will be shock to find out that most of them dont even have PVC. They will just dress up and be going from one polling unit to another looking for who is going to pinch or march their toe so they can run to social media for their 3hours of internet fame.

We have not heard one single report of bully or voters suppression from our celebrities here in the north even though most of the elections here are tightly contested. But in the south, chochocho around, yet they will still produce less voters turnout than the north.

Southerners pay attentions to worthless things and people who dont even worth it. Reason why people go around looking for cheap internet content for fame.
Alaye, you're mental! Focus on the main issues here, which is voter suppression, thuggery and violence.

The insanity from this evil Party you so support and celebrate will be your end. Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

This is Tinubu's legacy and the way he plans to rule Nigeria. The man has nothing to offer or plan but to either buy people with money or use violence or murder to get people accept what he wants.

Tinubu can't and will not be President. If he is allowed, Nigeria will drown for many years without freedom. But he will be disgraced. He was warned before the election but refused to step down. Now his disgrace will be international.
even the blind can see this.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Zerooffence: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

This is Tinubu's legacy and the way he plans to rule Nigeria. The man has nothing to offer or plan but to either buy people with money or use violence or murder to get people accept what he wants.

Tinubu can't and will not be President. If he is allowed, Nigeria will drown for many years without freedom. But he will be disgraced. He was warned before the election but refused to step down. Now his disgrace will be international.

Your generation will drown for many years, as for me and my family we will enjoy and merry in it.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Tomsaintly: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hmm... We have a long way to go.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Omodua(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Singer Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat And Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp7P01CpPEp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This morning, voters in VGC also complained that INEC suddenly shifted polling unit today and asked voters to meet them at the express to vote.

https://igberetvnews.com/1441075/singer-waje-cries-thugs-beat-chase-voters-away-polling-unit-lagos/
Lagos elections should be be cancelled.

It was war. Not election.

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Nicolo360: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2023
Make all these old kpekus allow us hear word, from Chioma Chukwuka to Kate “Ekaette” Henshaw and now Waje.

Old cargoes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Jd10k(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Congrats INEC, Mahmoud Yakubu, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC and MC Oluomo.

Congrats to all willing Yoruba youths being used as political tools to win election who aren't benefiting directly from Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, and MC Oluomo.

With time una go understand the fight Igbos are fighting is to liberate Nigeria from the hands of evil oppressors and godfatherism that has kept Nigeria underdeveloped and causing untold youth unemployment, underemployment and massive migration abroad.

As you celebrate APC win through rigging, thuggery and criminality, also know that you or your children or relatives who aren't among the criminal gangs will never aspire to become an elected office holder in Nigeria. So the evil you celebrate today thinking its a win against Igbos will definitely come back to haunt you.
You can start the liberation front your South East first. We have to look at your clothes first before accepting your promise of a new clothe.

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Goldenisssilenc: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Waje the yoruba babe..u don see ur people..thank God for ur mumsi side..
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Singer Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat And Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos

This morning, voters in VGC also complained that INEC suddenly shifted polling unit today and asked voters to meet them at the express to vote.

https://igberetvnews.com/1441075/singer-waje-cries-thugs-beat-chase-voters-away-polling-unit-lagos/

If I know yorubas outside being demonic , then u are more than an urchin
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
God1000:
This is unacceptable, elections have turned to war in southern Nigeria

Where are the security men on ground?

Security in the tribe of demons
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dead music career gang, seeking attention.
nwekeugochukwu:

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Oboto700(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

We have not had one single report of bully or voters suppression from our celebrities here in the north even though most of the elections here are tightly contested. But in the south, chochocho around, yet they will still produce less voters turnout than the north.

you are a big fool..eranko

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Flawless18: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hnmmm
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Flawless18: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

We have not had one single report of bully or voters suppression from our celebrities here in the north even though most of the elections here are tightly contested. But in the south, chochocho around, yet they will still produce less voters turnout than the north.

Na mumu you be! Are there celebrities in the “NOT” ?🤷 all you have are gworo chewer and Kunun drinking Abokis
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Fearcom(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

You're either stupid or insane or both.

What has the last time she haf a hit got to do with the issue at hand
So Kate Henshaw that was attacked also dis hers for cheap content and fame that she ALREADY HAS
AWON RIGGING AND CLEARING INC

Do you have any HITS to YOUR MAME??

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Geminiivory: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

IRREDEEMABLE FOOL

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by maasoap(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
bibiking7:

This governorship election in lasgidi has nothing to do with choosing a governor. More about tribe and who owns the land.
We really need to sit and weigh the pros and cons of our stay together as a country.
How would we relate with each other after this election? The seed of hatred has been planted.

Does who owns Lagos state up for debate? The last time I checked the Nigeria map, Lagos is in South west
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by AfahaAbia(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
grin grin grin Why is it only these South Eastern/South Southern celebrities that are being attacked?

A well scripted Nollywood performance, perhaps!

You're a bastard idiot not to know that Waje is Yoruba!!!! Animal!!!!
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
phorget:

She is a Nigerian first before becoming an ”expired” yeyebrity. As a Nigerian I believe she have every right to exercise her displeasure regarding a malicious electioneering processes.

Loll leave that niggie jor grin
The only thing he is destined for is Igbo eeehh, Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo yooooo grin grin
Very senselessly mentally unstable Zombie ooo Zombie Tribally bigoted hatefilled urchin na im you dey reply so grin grin

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Obudupikin: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
baylow85:

Una go collect wotowoto. U think it's ENDSARS?

Guy, no dey quote me. I fit still find you come house. So just dey your lane make I dey my own. Na beg I dey beg you.

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

so you were voting in your car The owners of Lagos has spoken you can cry to any length you like. See her nose like Sanwolus Blue 🚆 Tracks .

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by naijainstinct: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
AfahaAbia:

You're a bastard idiot not to know that Waje is Yoruba!!!! Animal!!!!
grin grin see this IPOB tout. Your chain just break abi? Psychiatric escapee. Peter Obi don teach Una work. The mad man say Waje is Yoruba.😂😂😂😂😂 Who is the animal now? You bloody pig.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Obudupikin:

Guy, no dey quote me. I fit still find you come house. So just dey your lane make I dey my own. Na beg I dey beg you.
we can't allow you to start your Terrorist in Yorubas land . You will need to relocate to Anambra to start with your brothers in criminal.

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by AfahaAbia(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
grin grin see this IPOB tout. Your chain just break abi? Psychiatric escapee. Peter Obi don teach Una work. The mad man say Waje is Yoruba.😂😂😂😂😂 Who is the animal now? You bloody pig.

I will say it again... You're a bastard idiot that doesn't know that Waje is Yoruba. Animal!!!
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by egunna(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

that was how u guys shouted Buhari yen yen .....now it's tinubu.no one is good enough for u,except who u choose.buh guess what,buhari will hand over to tinubu and the to another northerner right years later,so brace up,it's going to be a long long winter.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by TechCapon(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

mumu she's still better than you in every aspect of life

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by daygee12: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
The quest to get back the mandate of the authentic winner of the presidential election is one every sane Nigerian must be get ready for.

With a Tinubu presidency, democracy is certified dead.

Democracy certified dead in Biafra land
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by unscripted(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

you are a bastard,, may all the ills of this government fall on you ..a

1 Like

Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by toloohthegreat: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mobilize your own family to go fight hard for other people's goals and ambition. Nobody knows you nor me. Bleep fight for ...jack!!!!

Massiveglory:
The quest to get back the mandate of the authentic winner of the presidential election is one every sane Nigerian must be get ready for.

With a Tinubu presidency, democracy is certified dead.
Re: Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by AdoOloro(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
13years ago

Oga, when was your last hit?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko At The Stadium Cheering Super Eagles (Video) / Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.