Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 (70031 Views)

Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 / Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by saintruky(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Verysmart101:

Ur so jobless honestly

Baba y d insult?
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
webizone:

If you had lived in SE, you will understand. It's not really about hate but track record. Soludo came into governance, didn't get any meaningful project started. He started a ruckus about environmental sanitation which he didn't complete. Then, he left everything to attack political opponents instead of letting his work talk for him.

Then, the sensitive topic of MNK. He wanted to use force to stop people from sit-at-home which he shouldn't have done because he could see the reason. Instead of going to Abuja to ask for his release or keep quiet like other governors who knew he can't do anything.

Still, there's a lot going on but you don't hear it in the news. The good thing is that he can be voted out in SE while other people can't change their governors.

Nobody detests Soludo because of his handling of the sit at home issue. Intact, people praised him for it. The animosity towards him is solely because of his ill-advised attacks on PO.

2 Likes

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jokerman:

You people did same to Ambode when he went against Tinubu now... you forget?
Did they vote out the APC in Lagos
Or after his tenure the voted in another person under the APC
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by webizone(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

With labour as a major in the house.soludonis a goner surely.
So apga is a goner
And if a soludo is considered not be a good candidate.is it tony nwoye that was elected on its platform a good candidate

Surely, that's accountability! You as a people can keep your governor accountable if the opposition is majority in the house.

The executive can't abuse it's powers anyhow because he knows he can be impeached quickly.

The thing you should have asked me is, do the common citizens have access to their assembly? Because that's usually the biggest problem in Nigeria which I won't deny can still be a problem in the SE. But, if the assembly is reachable, it means then, that the common man has power over their governor.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by chatinent: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Anambra is not my problem.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
webizone:

Surely, that's accountability! You as a people can keep your governor accountable if the opposition is majority in the house.

The executive can't abuse it's powers anyhow because he knows he can be impeached quickly.

The thing you should have asked me is, do the common citizens have access to their assembly? Because that's usually the biggest problem in Nigeria which I won't deny can still be a problem in the SE. But, if the assembly is reachable, it means then, that the common man has power over their governor.
How does voting tony nwoye equate to accountability.
Between soludo and nwoye who is accountable?
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by webizone(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Maduawuchukwu:

Nobody detests Soludo because of his handling of the sit at home issue. Intact, people praised him for it. The animosity towards him is solely because of his ill-advised attacks on PO.

Which I will call a tipping point. But I have been to parts of the state that wanted the sit-at-home, so you don't discount them.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Jokerman(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

Did they vote out the APC in Lagos
Or after his tenure the voted in another person under the APC

You people did not allow him finish his 8 years now... grin
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Charly68: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
OBi has become the current leader in the East ..APGA has finally been rejected by the avowed APGA state .. Soludo must thread softly
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by webizone(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

How does voting tony nwoye equate to accountability.
Between soludo and nwoye who is accountable?

You are still not getting me. You said if LP becomes majority in the house, Soludo is a goner. So I said, it is good that the executive and the legislature are of different parties to ensure accountability. Same way big businesses have different account sections to minimize wastage.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jokerman:

You people did not allow him finish his 8 years now... grin
grin grin
Ssoludo has not even done 2 years grin grin

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Ogaonos: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes oo, as long as Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs and Sanwo wins Lagos! 🤣
so u support d thuggery voilence in lagos election today smh
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Jokerman(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
baralatie:

grin grin
Ssoludo has not even done 2 years grin grin

Lol... he will finish his 4 years too grin

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Kimjongun: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
ceejaynnaji:
You will not vote anything lol. You'll remind us how he is igbi and Ipob lol. That's how you guys were praising Obi until he dared to contest

The same Obi many of us don't know anything about before now?

The only thing we just know down here is that the south east is one region that has not been lucky choosing leaders till now.

That guy that was using state money to build sculptures and dressing like a pop artists is he not from the south east?
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Okwyjesus(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dolphinhit:

Soludo killed APGA

I cnt wait for him to go. We need Val Ozigbo there.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by baralatie(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
webizone:

You are still not getting me. You said if LP becomes majority in the house, Soludo is a goner. So I said, it is good that the executive and the legislature are of different parties to ensure accountability. Same way big businesses have different account sections to minimize wastage.
All of this theory is hinge on not impeaching soludo
Which is unlikely.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Harrisonwo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Soludo will now have to sit up and work if he really wants to complete his tenure or get reelected.
Before this election, he said he won't work with an opposition dominated HoA. So let's see as it pans out.
If he goes against the law, he will be impeached. He won't feel too comfortable in that seat because he doesn't have the house in his pockets.
To me, it's a win-win.

4 Likes

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by nelskals(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes oo, as long as Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs and Sanwo wins Lagos! 🤣

He may not seat till then
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by blowjohn(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jokerman:

That was also wrong. But who took over (sanwo olu has obviously done better).

Besides, there was already plenty stories of ambode not doing well.

In soludos case, it's literally becos of disagreement with obi.

Or isn't soludo working?

In obasekis case, Edo people knew obaseki wasn't working but still voted him in again just to spite oshiomhole
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Backpedal: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jokerman:

Leave them
They think they are wise
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
webizone:

Obi doesn't support IPOB if you must know. I have actually gone to listen to IPOB views myself, yes I did. I wanted to know why IPOB are doing what they are doing by asking people in the SE to sit-at-home, and I can assure you, of all the people talking against Obi, IPOB is #1.
guy leave story obi says as president he ll negotiate with Ipob... A group demanding separation...
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by ifeco4(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

And i that 4 or years we will still make more money and live better life than you and your family. Infact, we will make U out tenant in Ur land and that's if U are not already. Tribalistic being.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by wingmanIII: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
Soludo is gone

He may even be impeached

This is a big lesson to everyone who's in the habit of trying to pull others down .. Soludo for just mind his business jejely , but because he wants to please outsiders
Gbam. Prof without common sense!
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by webizone(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
guy leave story obi says as president he ll negotiate with Ipob... A group demanding separation...

Alright, like I said, I am not here to convince anyone but to tell them what I know. It's ok to believe what you want.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by wingmanIII: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
blowjohn:

That was also wrong. But who took over (sanwo olu has obviously done better).

Besides, there was already plenty stories of ambode not doing well.

In soludos case, it's literally becos of disagreement with obi.

Or isn't soludo working?

In obasekis case, Edo people knew obaseki wasn't working but still voted him in again just to spite oshiomhole

Plenty stories too that soludo is not doing well.

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by OmonnakOdapig: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kei144:
The real situation is not as simple as the the title of this thread suggests. IREV shows a stiff competition between APGA and LP. APGA is even having upper hand in some places.
Anyway there are 30 seats total up in Anambra/Awka State House of Assembly.

APGa majority in last election cycle. ( 17Apga, 7pdp; 5Apc, & Dr Okechukwu Okoye Beheaded & placed in carton may 2022).

Lets see what official INEC announces 2mao. Guys don stake big money on An ElluP LP majority win over APGA.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by wingmanIII: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kimjongun:

The same Obi many of us don't know anything about before now?

The only thing we just know down here is that the south east is one region that has not been lucky choosing leaders till now.

That guy that was using state money to build sculptures and dressing like a pop artists is he not from the south east?
You refused to know him. Obi as governor won awards local and international . Go and verify
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
ceejaynnaji:

Igbo party that won in Abuja, Nassarawa and Edo. You're a complete slowpoke

After these elections how many governors would LP have outside alaibo?
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by Kimjongun: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
wingmanIII:

You refused to know him. Obi as governor won awards local and international . Go and verify

Stop the go and verify nonsense already.

Awards, award for what, awards that he can buy?
His election campaign is too full of turn offs, we have listened to him speaking and only ignorant people shout his name.

If Obi is your definition of good leader then you guys bar is too freaking low

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
Soludo is gone

He may even be impeached

This is a big lesson to everyone who's in the habit of trying to pull others down .. Soludo for just mind his business jejely , but because he wants to please outsiders

Well said
A man who sells his brother forgets that the buyer won't trust him.
Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by blowjohn(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
wingmanIII:

Plenty stories too that soludo is not doing well.

But his tenure is barely a year old.

1 Like

Re: LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023 by maestroferddi: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bigshots001:

Unless,LP brings out a strong and credible candidate with track record,Soludo will narrowly win his second term.
The Valentine Ozoigbo guy, can't beat Soludo in an Election in Anambra,even Obaze Oseluka,
and Tony Nwaoye can't .
LP needs to start now to shop for stronger candidate if they want to take over Anambra.
That Maduka guy seems to me like a strong candidate that could defeat Soludo in the next election.
Are you talking for talking sake or are you on ground?

Valentine Ozoigbo will wipe the floor with Soludo should they slug it out in the next Anambra guber election...

Ozoigbo did marvelously well in the last election...it was just that people had this thing about Soludo being a kind of person who would fix most problems...

Now that Soludo has showed how empty and clueless he is, he will be toast in any future election, that is if he survives a not improbable impeachment...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos / Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.