Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 (23792 Views)

Oyebanji Mourns Ekiti Ex- Deputy Governor, Bisi Egbeyemi / Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by OmonnakOdapig: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Rest in power
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Saao(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
That is end, all the shenanigans ends. Rip
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by letitrainnow(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Rip
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Shezzman: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Really.
That's sad.
Abalado:
People were even happy today,he was my relative,this man couldn't help anyone in his street when he was alive,not even a single person in his Ward and Unit,we didn't feel his demise,,and again his daughter won the state house of assembly election today,how are they going to be greeting her now,CONGRATS OR SORRY O

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by DropsMic(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
ignis:
May his soul rest him peace.

He's gone to a place where everyone is equal irrespective of position or class.

And you know this how? Have you died before?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by harmonyglobal: 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Rip. Pls let learn to tolerate one and other in this country, elections had come and gone. Let's all accept our fate
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by article1: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:
Sometimes i feel like smoking but when I remember there is so many mad man in this country I drop my lighter ๐Ÿ˜…
You have not even smoked you're already behaving like a mad man. What has your post got to do with the issue on ground?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Beegrace: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
His daughter is quite different in so many ways... Trust me noone has ever said anything good about him as regards helping people ( extremely stingy)... Ask anyone living in Ado-Ekiti, everyone will surely tell you same thing. Whatever we do when alive shall live after us.
anigbajumo:

Na wa oo, I dey Ekiti and I donโ€™t even knw his daughter is even in the race. If he is a bad person his daughter supposed to loose that election.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by perpeling22(f): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
StreetFight:
And idiots said Emilokan Tinubu is old as 70
And who told you he is 70years
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by juman(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
immediate past.
Kai.
Death is knocking everybody's door.
Anyone can die anytime.

He was old man.
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by bastardson: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
I hope he leaves with all the money he kept saving, money that even his kids could not enjoy
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by mmadu5(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
BABA RERE OLD FOOL BASTARD
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by AngelicBeing: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:
Sometimes i feel like smoking but when I remember there is so many mad man in this country I drop my lighter ๐Ÿ˜…
Hian, if you dare smoke cigarette, l will order the IG of police to arrest and detain you for 7 years, you are warned, l have your BVN, passport copy and national ID tongue
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by respect80(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
ignis:
May his soul rest him peace.

He's gone to a place where everyone is equal irrespective of position or class.
You have never been there so how do you know?
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Dididrumz(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Why are they dying?
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by ignis: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
respect80:

You have never been there so how do you know?

It was revealed to me in a vision
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by ignis: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
DropsMic:

And you know this how? Have you died before?

It was revealed to me in a vision
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Iyanda13(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:

Sometime I feel like faint but wen I remember am a muslim I ginger ma strength....
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Eniolohunda: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Rest in peace Bisi Egbeyemi, every one will one day die. Our prayers is not to die young.
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by olatuns2017: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
only if......this politicians knew they had die someday............they had tread softly.......

Ps help tell all SE failed Govornors who are making lagos jam-packed

Pls tell them to make anambra conducive

Pls so SW can be free of intruders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by ufuosman(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by lightwind(m): 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
In 50 years time to come everything becomes HISTORY
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Scamperlee(m): 12:00am On Mar 19, 2023
anigbajumo:

Na wa oo, I dey Ekiti and I donโ€™t even knw his daughter is even in the race. If he is a bad person his daughter supposed to loose that election.

She is lucky she contested under APC. Even if a goat contest under APC, it will win today's election in Ekiti

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by EmekaA125(m): 12:07am On Mar 19, 2023
RIP sir
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by mkoabiola: 12:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Abalado:
People were even happy today,he was my relative,this man couldn't help anyone in his street when he was alive,not even a single person in his Ward and Unit,we didn't feel his demise,,and again his daughter won the state house of assembly election today,how are they going to be greeting her now,CONGRATS OR SORRY O
Really

Learnt he is from Ado.

Was he that bad?

It is well oo

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by PPIA: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
Baba at least you chop life before you die even if you go Hell self you no go too vex.
Na only if you suffer for this country come die come still go hell join that one na double suffer
Dem don the quench fire for there install A/C oh!
Re: Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 by Cornelist: 2:20am On Mar 19, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Berlin, Germany (photos) / Wife & Children Of The Man Shot Dead During APC Campaign Rally In Anambra Mourn / Magu: Diezani Stole $2.5bn Supported By Generation Of Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.