Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,872 members, 7,855,564 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? (2416 Views)

Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" / Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara And Benue Ready To Pay New Minimum Wage / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:05am On Mar 19, 2023
Dear Immigrant Yorubas claiming Lagos, can a real Lagosian contest governorship election in your own states?

Why is Sanwo Olu from Ogun state bent on ruling people of another state?

Why do you guys want to take over Lagos from the owners?

Abii Lagos no get indigenous people to rule them or what?

6 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by haffaze777(m): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Shinedu must go back to Anambra

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Jostoman: 4:22am On Mar 19, 2023
I dont blame them i blame those mumu lagosian themselves.

Imaging sanwo olu from Ogun state challenging gbadebo of lagos island.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by LegendHero(m): 4:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:
Dear Immigrant Yorubas claiming Lagos, can a real Lagosian contest governorship election in your own states?

Who is a real lagosian?

Is Epe, Ikorodu, Ikeja, Ikoyi, and etc part of the said Lagos state?

Go and check the history of those people indigenous to those land and you will see how ridiculous you sound by asking if someone from Lagos can govern other Yoruba states or not.

If you are a strong Yoruba candidate in any state with the political clout, you can contest and win.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:30am On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:

Who is a real lagosian?

Is Epe, Ikorodu, Ikeja, Ikoyi, and etc part of the said Lagos state?

Go and check the history of those people indigenous to those land and you will see how ridiculous you sound by asking if someone from Lagos can govern other Yoruba states or not.

If you are a strong Yoruba candidate in any state with the political clout, you can contest and win.

Noise maker.

I ask again. Can an Omo Eko contest governorship election in your State?

The way you immigrant Yorubas want to take over Lagos is very funny.

Imagine an immigrant like Jide claiming Lagosian.

So because I am Rivers, I can go and contest election in Bayelsa because we all are in Niger Delta🤣.

You guys need to go and develop your states and leave Lagos to breath and be ruled by the indigenous people.

The reason why you guys are angry with Igbos is because they are smarter than you guys and don't want you to take over Lagos from the real owners.

15 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:30am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:
Shinedu must go back to Anambra

Olaniyi go back to your Ekiti

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by haffaze777(m): 4:33am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Olaniyi go back to your Ekiti
shinakodi Enugu is calling you

19 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by kcnwaigbo: 4:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Capital No.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:35am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:
shinakodi Enugu is calling you

Mumurudeen. Go back to your state and leave Lagos alone.

I have Okada to dash you. Because that is the highest employer of labour in your sad waste

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by tooth4tooth: 4:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Allow the yorubas worry about their problem. Mind your own region.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by chukwuibuipob: 4:35am On Mar 19, 2023
cool Nag package... Meet the right people in the state and do the needful. Even the Cameroonian Atiku wan use his em become President but the gods reject the evil
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:35am On Mar 19, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
Capital No.

Then why are they dragging Lagos with Lagosians?
Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:36am On Mar 19, 2023
tooth4tooth:
Allow the yorubas worry about their problem. Mind your own region.

Which Yorubas?

You mean immigrants.

That have turned the great city into Agbero republic?

6 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by tooth4tooth: 4:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Which Yorubas?

You mean immigrants
See another wailing tactics cheesy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:39am On Mar 19, 2023
tooth4tooth:
See another wailing tactics cheesy.

Immigrant Yoruba go back to your state. Look at your people in Asa. No good road, no good water. Kwashiorkor has started finishing your children. Go and develop your states.

This is how your people are stylishly trooping to Benin Republic in the name of running away from Fulani herdsmen.

Tomorrow now, you will start calling the place Yorubaland.

I know you guys love land grabbing.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by haffaze777(m): 4:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Mumurudeen. Go back to your state and leave Lagos alone.

I have Okada to dash you. Because that is the highest employer of labour in your sad waste

Shiwaradiko don dey Cry🤣🤣

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by BabaRamota1980: 4:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Nothing stops a Lagosian from contesting election in any Yoruba state. He is not hindered from doing so.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2023
haffaze777:

Shiwaradiko don dey Cry🤣🤣

I visited Ondo state and I wept.

A city with 80% of the youths as Okada riders.

The highest hotel in Owo is N5000🤣🤣.

No wonder you guys leave your states and start claiming Lagos.

Because nothing to write home about your region.

People living like it was stone age.

POS transaction fee N10 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Majesty7: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Noise maker.

So because I am Rivers, I can go and contest election in Bayelsa because we all are in Niger Delta🤣.

You guys need to go and develop your states and leave Lagos to breath and be ruled by the indigenous people.

The reason why you guys are angry with Igbos is because they are smarter than you guys and don't want you to take over Lagos from the real owners.

Yes. Your answer is d big fat YES.

A Yoruba man can contest anywhere in Yoruba land. If the people love him, they will support him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by LegendHero(m): 4:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Noise maker.

You no too get sense. What’s the correlation between Rivers and Bayelsa? Are they of the same tribesmen on the larger scale? You have Ijaw, Ikwerre, and etc mixed.

In Yorubaland we see each other as one people. Whether in Lagos, Ekiti, or Ogun, they are all called Yoruba and one indivisible people.

Ibo people don learn their lesson today. I’m sure before they say “Lagos is no man’s land” again, they go think twice coz the flogging wey dem get yesterday go deal with your psyche.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by inoki247: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Who be all this one crying up and down this early morning...

Bkus some people du Osu cast in dere region u want us to start doing the same to our own people...

At least we are voting Wu will uphold our heritage not someone that will wake up one day and call me Afonja or bkuz I come from Epe and start telling me I'm not from Lagos bkuz I speak Ijebu u people thinks Lagos ends on the island....

Av u been to inner part of Lagos from Ikorodu down to Epe and see Alot of Villages some speaks Ijebu nd in some of doz area you will see people Wu makes Garri while some are into farming Lagos doesn't end on the island or Maryland...

This how you people started your Yoruba Muslim jargons during election trying to use religion jargons to distabilize Families in SW that didn't work buh u wan start another rubbish again trying to separate people from the same region from embracing each other...

Bkuz u don't du it in ur region or any state u come from maybe SS, North doesn't mean we should join u in descriminating or trying to separate ourselves from Wu we share same heritage with....

An Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo, Osun man will Neva wake up to call a Yoruba like him an Afonja...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by BabaRamota1980: 4:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Immigrant Yoruba go back to your state. Look at your people in Asa. No good road, no good water. Kwashiorkor has started finishing your children. Go and develop your states.

This is how your people are stylishly trooping to Benin Republic in the name of running away from Fulani herdsmen.

Tomorrow now, you will start calling the place Yorubaland.

I know you guys love land grabbing.

We didnt call Benin Yorubaland, they told us they are Yoruba and one with us. grin

10 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Majesty7: 4:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

I visited Ondo state and I wept.

A city with 80% of the youths as Okada riders.

The highest hotel in Owo is N5000🤣🤣

You are a liar.

There are no hotels in Owo that are lesser than #6k. Even hotels in Emure ile which is an outskirt of Owo doesn't have a less than #5k room.

Mention the hotel you are talking about here and we will burst your bubble. 80% youth an okada rider? When it is not Enugu or Anambra where 90% youths are touts.

I will be back in Owo in few days time. Mention one hotel that has less than #5k room in Owo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:45am On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:

You no too get sense. What’s the correlation between Rivers and Bayelsa? Are they of the same tribesmen on the larger scale? You have Ijaw, Ikwerre, and etc mixed.

In Yorubaland we see each other as one people. Whether in Lagos, Ekiti, or Ogun, they are all called Yoruba and one indivisible people.

Ibo people don learn their lesson today. I’m sure before they say “Lagos is no man’s land” again, they go think twice coz the flogging wey dem get yesterday go deal with your psyche.

Which Yoruba is one?

Is it the one that Ekiti people can't marry Ondo person?

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Majesty7: 4:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Which Yoruba is one?

Lmao

Where did you see that one? You are seriously daft. Do you think Yoruba is like any other tribes that condem each other? You obviously knows nothing

9 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Majesty7:

You are a liar.

There are no hotels in Owo that are lesser than #6k. Even hotels in Emure ile which is an outskirt of Owo doesn't have a less than #5k room.

Mention the hotel you are talking about here and we will vurst your bubble. 80% youth an okada rider? When it is not Enugu or Anambra where 90% youths are touts.

I will be back in Owo in few days time. Mention one hotel that has less than #5k room in Owo.

I don't need to argue with you because it's a waste of time.

But my advice is that you guys should try to develop your states.

Ondo state is like a shit hole. If not for the small small roads your governor is doing. I wonder what that place would look like.

You guys even live with goats in the same house. Omoh.

I had to quickly hurry up the project that brought me to that place and swore never to come there again. No matter what.

Make una comot eyes for lagos and come back home. Because the number of trees and bushes in the supposed urban area is more than houses.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Majesty7:

Where did you see that one? You are seriously daft. Do you think Yoruba is like any other tribes that condem each other? You obviously knows nothing

I know you will argue this too.

But my happiness is that you know the truth. But would love to cover for your people.

What I said is a known fact. And if you can place a bet of N100k I will prove it to you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by BabaRamota1980: 4:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Noise maker.

If you hear Jide, you actually dont know what state in Yorubaland he is from. Do you? If you hear Fashola, you can't tell what state in Yorubaland he is from. Am i correct?

But when i hear chinedu, i already know. Even Gbadebo deceived and dropped Chinedu from his name, but we fished him out. He is coming to contest governorship in Anambra in 2026, and he must win. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Gucciblog: 4:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Majesty7:

Yes. Your answer is d big fat YES.

A Yoruba man can contest anywhere in Yoruba land. If the people love him, they will support him.

Is that the reason you guys took the generosity of real Lagosians for granted? To the extent of calling an Omo Eko a bastard because he wants to rule his father's land?

1 Like

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by LegendHero(m): 4:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

Which Yoruba is one?

Lmao

Shinedu stop disturbing me.

At least they are not doing Osu caste system.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by Majesty7: 4:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

I don't need to argue with you because it's a waste of time.

But my advice is that you guys should try to develop your states.

Ondo state is like a shit hole. If not for the small small roads your governor is doing. I wonder what that place would look like.

You guys even live with goats in the same house. Omoh.

I had to quickly hurry up the project that brought me to that place and swore never to come there again. No matter what.

Make una comot eyes for lagos and come back home. Because the number of trees and bushes in the supposed urban area is more than houses.

Shut up! Which project? Mention one hotel that is what I said. Mention an HOTEL that the LOWEST room is #5k.

I made it easier for you. You said the highest room is #5k. I am giving you a soft landing of which hotel in Owo has less than #5k room.

Just come online to blab nonsense. This is Yoruba land and not se useless region. Mention anyone or describe any place if you are so sure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lagosian Contest Governorship Election In Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo & Ogun? by muykem: 4:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Gucciblog:

If Aregbesola after his commissioner term in lagos can became governor in Osun state. Why not? Yoruba is not igbo where imo state man cannot get cleaners job with Anambra state.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reason Why South West Will Always Lead In Education In Nigeria / See Result: Chatgpt Analyzes The Performance Of Obi, Tinubu And El Rufai. / I Want To Join Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.