Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,974 members, 7,841,721 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Yoruba Ronu OO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Ronu OO (545 Views)

Why And How Yoruba Ronu Is Winning / Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency / ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Ronu OO by Orisha17: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Easy with the mocking

Carry your victory in peace but don't mock

For posterity sake

This thing dey resemble wetin fit backfire

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu OO by OneCandleAway(f): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Orisha17:
Easy with the mocking

For posterity sake

Yorubas don't even understand that our leaders aren't doing enough to support us. Go to the north, the leaders give their people jobs, scholarships, e.t.c

Here we just elect people because he is our tribe and they don't deliver good dividends of democracy to us, maybe we like suffering. At the end of the day the igbo generally are better of, they even support themselves better than we yoruba do.

I'm sure if someone like me went out they'll say I'm not yoruba because I don't look it.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu OO by OlawaleBammie: 6:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Orisha17:
Easy with the mocking

For posterity sake

Guy..if we mock them now, they will mock us when it backfire....win win for us.

If we don't mock dem now, they will mock us when it backfire...loss for us

If we mock dem now or we don't mock them, they will still mock us even if it doesn't backfire..

So pls let mock them now bearing in mind that they are failures who would always find excuse in every of their endeavour. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu OO by BentizilL: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Pls keep shut, were you blind when Igbo started this??
The message has been passed across, we're done tolerating rubbish in Lagos... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu OO by OlawaleBammie: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Yorubas don't even understand that our leaders aren't doing enough to support us. Go to the north, the leaders give their people jobs, scholarships, e.t.c

Here we just elect people because he is our tribe and they don't deliver good dividends of democracy to us, maybe we like suffering. At the end of the day the igbo generally are better of, they even support themselves better than we yoruba do.

I'm sure if someone like me went out they'll say I'm not yoruba because I don't look it.
You might be right bro, but that still does not give us the leverage to vote in a bastard as our leader. Let vote our leaders in and hold them by the bloko to give us the dividend

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu OO by inoki247: 6:31am On Mar 19, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Lol and who told u Lagos are not doing any of doz for dere citizens, Have you checked the busary Lagos Pay to dere citizens, even the NYSC allawee wey Lagos dey pay, and Wu employ people reach Lagos Govt in Nigeria, what's the minimum wage of doz Northern state....

I don't know about any other SW state buh you trying to use North to du example of people benefiting from Govt while you look down on Lagos because of one election that will come nd go isn't it....

When we even talk about North dere are alot of states you will hardly hear from apart from when's election time....
Re: Yoruba Ronu OO by OneCandleAway(f): 6:35am On Mar 19, 2023
inoki247:

Lol and who told u Lagos are not doing any of doz for dere citizens, Have you checked the busary Lagos Pay to dere citizens, even the NYSC allawee wey Lagos dey pay, and Wu employ people reach Lagos Govt in Nigeria, what's the minimum wage of doz Northern state....

I don't know about any other SW state buh you trying to use North to du example of people benefiting from Govt while you look down on Lagos because of one election that will come nd go isn't it....

You can't comprehend the amount of money Lagos makes that's why you're talking like this. If you know how much is being stolen by lagos govt official and ministries you'll understand better.

Lagos makes more so I expect more from them. Compared to states that make less.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Ronu OO by inoki247: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You can't comprehend the amount of money Lagos makes that's why you're talking like this. If you know how much is being stolen by lagos govt official and ministries you'll understand better.

Lagos makes more so I expect more from them. Compared to states that make less.

Lol what I'm I not comprehending tell me any states that make less in the North and people are benefiting from dere Govt...

Is Lagos not in the same League with Delta what're the Delta people benefiting from the Govt at least we can see what is happening in Lagos....

Can you even compare development in Kaduna that makes more money with some states in the North...
Re: Yoruba Ronu OO by kingthreat(m): 6:45am On Mar 19, 2023
OneCandleAway:

The sooner Yorubas start helping themselves the better.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Ronu OO by OneCandleAway(f): 6:48am On Mar 19, 2023
kingthreat:

The sooner Yorubas start helping themselves the better.

They will rather spend the money on Party and spraying Wasiu than help yoruba youths grow and compete with the igbos that are setting up business all around yoruba land.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

03 MAY 2023: Todays Newspaper Headlines And Stories / Organ Harvesting : Watch The Moment Ekeramadu Was Sentenced To 10years In Prison / President [Elect], Tinubu Should Do This The 1st Week As President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.