Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy (6061 Views)

Shameful Act-miss Nollywood Organizer Spotted Eating On The Road / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2023
PSquare twin, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy has pledged not to dine with some set of people after the general elections.

The singer bemoaned the high level of threat from thugs, voter suppression, tribalism and other defects that characterised the 2023 polls.
Kingrudy swore never to trust some people at the end of the voting exercise, stressing they aren’t humans.

Paul Okoye [psquare rudeboy] has since posted on his Instagram, never to dine on the table with some people anylonger.
The Duos which have shown support for a particular Party's candidate in the last election has made it known that he is not satisfied with the key role influences that decided the result of the past election 2023 precisely, calling on others who supported other candidates not to be human.

https://thenationonlineng.net/ill-not-eat-with-some-people-after-election-rudeboy/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp7foOONkau/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

NLFPMOD
MYND44
DOMINIQUE
SEUN
FYNESTBOI
MISSYB3

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by OGIBRA(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Reality is dawn on him, PAINMENT EVERYWHERE.who dinning wt u epp?. i wil even like to know 3 artist in the industry that your dinning wt help.the closes to that is MAY D, n am sure he can never 4give u guy for taking advantage of him...
REMOVE THE WOOL FROM YOUR OWN EYE B4 U CASTIGATE OTHERS.. PEACE BE UNTO U!!!
I.O.T

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by searchng4love: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2023
His State is in the bondages of Simon Ekpa, ESN terrorists and UGM urchins

Go home.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by God1000(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2023
I can't blame him for saying that, he's been pushed to the wall

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Ofemmanu1: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Wereyy..
You go cry taya...

Go and dine with potopoto Jews in alaigbo

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by SHIVA001: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2023
I will not be So stupid to Let Elections Break the Relationships I have with People Around me. Candidates of opposition parties come together and even vibe together after elections. It's the non political people that is creating enimity out of it. Rudeboi should be wiser. Anyways he is Igbo, No wonder. tongue cool

13 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by LagosG: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Kuku keep your spoon. Thank God for the enabling environment in Lagos for you to thrive brought on by the most liberal politician ever to grace any governor's office in this country. Nobody gives a shit about you. You people are now irrelevant. Portable these days is more relevant. You think we don't know many of you Eastern celebrities are used to launder money in Lagos for your drug dealing brothers? Be very careful, we already know how much you hate Yorubas because of your brother's wife. Be very, very careful.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Goldendick: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2023
With or without elections. Make sure you're getting paid either ways. Igbo dey pay me. Yoruba de pay me. Hausa dey pay me. Efik, Edo, Idoma, Ibibio, Tiv et al.

Fools dey yab theirselves cos of political differences online. Big fools! 🤡 As if maybe, if u be Igbo or Yoruba the price wey I go bill you go reduce. Lol 🤣

Make una dey kill una self finish, okay??
Me I dey focus on my customers.

As I wake up by 7.35am, I check my email and I done get over 12 orders alone this morning.

And none of them ask if i be Hausa or Igbo before placing order smiley

As Una dey waste time on top tribal B.S 💩 that is instigated by oyibo and political elites to divide us, me I dey make my money

So long as internet no off for Naija I go always dey cashout. Thanks to online business ..

Thanks to CandyOps, boss!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Nuhskhut: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2023
Not holding his past against him though,but if someone can hold grudges against his own relation,one should expect less of that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Not holding his past against him though,but if someone can hold grudges against his own relation,one should expect less of that.
Thank you! He his castigating what he is guilty of, well another indirect update for his twinnie wife. Na dem dey eat together before not us, he should mention names grin

U should learn from GRV pasts on SOCIAL MEDIA activities, if you come tomoz to contest Fr president, how do you want to contest n campaign on their SOIL? I am sure they will Rip u apart n roast you! Politics not emotion, religion n tribe minds.. no saint!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Aufbauh(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2023
I'm not surprise by your resolution @Rudeboy as you're only showing the embittered and intolerant soul you've being.

More so that you can keep malice or bear grudges with your twin brother for years talk less of outside friends and colleagues.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by internationalman(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Wereyy..

You go cry taya...

Go and dine with potopoto Jews in alaigbo

You guys should stop this nau.

I used to have yoruba guys as friends and they were completely different from the ones I see online everyday.

Y'all are painting the good yorubas in bad light. I used to see you people as the less tribalistic among the 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Please just stop.

I'm Bini by the way.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Nuhskhut: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Thank you! He his castigating what he is guilty of, well another indirect update for his twinnie wife. Na dem dey eat together before not us, he should mention names grin

U should learn from GRV pasts on SOCIAL MEDIA activities, if you come tomoz to contest Fr president, how do you want to contest n campaign on their SOIL? I am sure they will Rip u apart n roast you! Politics not emotion, religion n tribe minds.. no saint!
I dey pity them sef.Fear that their career might go on a hitch.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Ofemmanu1: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2023
internationalman:

You guys should stop this nau.

I used to have yoruba guys as friends and they were completely different from the ones I see online everyday.

Y'all are painting the good yorubas in bad light. I used to see you people as the less tribalistic among the 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Please just stop.

I'm Bini by the way.

You can caution Yorubas but you never caution the Pained and Cursed OSU losers ranting anyhow?

It's okay..

I no go talk anything.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by jchioma: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Abeg, election has come and gone my brother, thank God for the winners. let's all learn our lessons and forge ahead. I have so many Yoruba friends as well as other tribes, most of which couldn't vote because of the massive voter suppression and intimidation in Lagos. The candidates were all Lagosians. Why should I sacrifice my great friendships for the actions of politicians and their criminal gang. Let the politicians do their thing. We move! "Life goes on"!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by riverbird: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Goldendick:
With or without elections. Make sure you're getting paid either ways. Igbo dey pay me. Yoruba de pay me. Hausa dey pay me. Efik, Edo, Idoma, Ibibio, Tiv et al.

Fools dey yab theirselves cos of political differences online. Big fools! 🤡 As if maybe, if u be Igbo or Yoruba the price wey I go bill you go reduce. Lol 🤣

Make una dey kill una self finish, okay??
Me I dey focus on my customers.

As I wake up by 7.35am, I check my email and I done get over 12 orders alone this morning.

And none of them ask if i be Hausa or Igbo before placing order smiley

As Una dey waste time on top tribal B.S 💩 that is instigated by oyibo and political elites to divide us, me I dey make my money

So long as internet no off for Naija I go always dey cashout. Thanks to online business ..

Thanks to CandyOps, boss!!!

Na only you get sense for here.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by searchng4love: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2023
walosky:

Shaaaarap…..monkey !
See ya face

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by riverbird: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

You can caution Yorubas but you never caution the Pained and Cursed OSU losers ranting anyhow?

It's okay..

I no go talk anything.

I just learned something from the Yorubas in the cause of the elections, Yorubas are made up of 85% bastardss cos I kept hearing omo ale Yoruba everywhere, I was like wow....what a bastard people........ interesting really.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Pained loser

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Godspikin: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
Sore loser

So if you do not dine with them they will die?

Chest-beating, classic Igbo behavior!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by JASONjnr(m): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2023
searchng4love:
His State is in the bondages of Simon Ekpa, ESN terrorists and UGM urchins

Go home.

Many years ago, they wanted to go homez but your elders and some Fulani elders stopped them. And even killed their wives and kids.

You claimed and wanted one Nigeria and now you have gotten one, you're crying.

Simon Ekpa you're mentioning and the Nnamdi kanu you got locked up are fighting to return them to their home-countey but you accuse and abuse them for seeking to be free. Yet you want them to go home.

If anyone is confuse n hateful, then it's you!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by searchng4love: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

Many years ago, they wanted to go homez but your elders and some Fulani elders stopped them. And even killed their wives and kids.

You claimed and wanted one Nigeria and now you have gotten one, you're crying.

Simon Ekpa you're mentioning and the Nnamdi kanu you got locked up are fighting to return them to their home-countey but you accuse and abuse them for seeking to be free. Yet you want them to go home.

If anyone is confuse n hateful, then it's you!

Stop wailing and type coherently

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by JASONjnr(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2023
SHIVA001:
I will not be So stupid to Let Elections Break the Relationships I have with People Around me. Candidates of opposition parties come together and even vibe together after elections. It's the non political people that is creating enimity out of it. Rudeboi should be wiser. Anyways he is Igbo, No wonder. tongue cool

He's not telling anyone that he will stop being their friends or purchase goods from them.

But he's simply telling them that he will henceforth be careful with the people he trusted earlier who because of his choice of candidate began to threaten him for choosing and standing by what he choose.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by femmygold: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2023
riverbird:
Yoruba na human being before?, Abeg tell me how Yoruba take be human being...... animals wey dey attack real humans for being human..... Yorubas belong to the family of hyenas.

Must you live in hyenas region? Go back to your lions den region now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by JASONjnr(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2023
searchng4love:

Stop wailing and type coherently

Probably because as a kid, you are still battling with comprehension....
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by riverbird: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
femmygold:

Must you live in hyenas region? Go back to your lions den region now

When the jungle mature hyenas and lions will surely go Thier parts but for now the jungle is still a free for all😊 with lions making the kills while hyenas trying to steal the kills but never gonna happen.
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by internationalman(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

It's okay..

I no go talk anything.

You just did what I pleaded with you not to do again.

I would caution them too if this was about them.

I know as well that the Igbos are equally as tribalistic as the yorubas and as every other tribes in Nigeria..

Everybody should just stop it please.
Re: I Will Not Be Eating On Same Table With You After Elections - Rudeboy by Mercury12(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Pained tribal bigoted idiota😂

After today pls openly declare your support for ipob and move back to anambra. Omo Nna jatijati😂

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father / Biography Of South African Model, Socialite, Kimberly Kholiwe Nomonde Cindi / Tiwa Savage’s Ex- Husband, Teebillz Reacts Over Tiwa's Leaked Sex Video (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.