Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) (37489 Views)

Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) / We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer / Where Did A "Presiding Officer" Get The Money To Acquire 22 Properties From?-APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Papa Osakpolor don move byllot papers!
grin
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Yankiss(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2023
LifeMapEmpire:
The lady was obviously in the know and patiently waiting for it to happen so she can “HAND OVER”. What was her sheepish smile for
Yes. There was no snatching. All I observed was a presiding officer happily handing over ballots to a random.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Josephkabila12: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2023
JealousCobra:
cool

This is the better life Thiefñubu, Buhari, Ameachi & co promised us in 2014.

What's the essence of all those electoral reforms implementations, the purchasing of BVAS and so on... stilll nothing has changed. PDP & APC governments today have taken us back to primordial 70s.

Youths should not fold their hands while all this aged good for nothing bedridden politicians will be toying with their futures.

Military where art thou !! 😎

ibo youths I guess
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Converge11(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=LifeMapEmpire post=121867788]The lady was obviously in the know and patiently waiting for it to happen so she can “HAND OVER”.

Are you okay? What do you expect her to do in such situation. she should lay down her life for a duty that doesn’t worth it
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by DeOTR: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2023
ufotunang:
...no need to insult... can't you respond to issues or comments without insulting....at least the electoral law can be amended to allow policemen well armed with guns to be at the polling units...you can see what is happening in many polling units..voters are attacked, injured, some killed in some polling units. distruption of election...how long will we continue like this since 1999 where election and democracy started..since 1999 election till now ...voters , election polling units have been attacked by thugs..so we must find another option to reduce, solve and stop all this problems... that law can be amended
Sorry for the insults, but carrying arms at the polling units is considered to cause voters intimidation and most people would not feel comfortable with it.
What we should be advocating for is the use of electronic voting as an option for those who doesn't want to go out on election day. Our Senior citizens or less educated can go to polling units to cast their votes electronically too, but maybe guided. We need to get rid of ballot paper in our elections.
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Converge11(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yankiss:
Yes. There was no snatching. All I observed was a presiding officer happily handing over ballots to a random.
I pray you find yourself in such situation soon then you can show your fighting skills
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Alanjay1: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's no longer funny. I saw the video too and according to the content of the video, a labour party chairman presiding in one Local govt. in Abia State stated that their main priority is to win Lagos State by force. Further stated and implore his people not to focus on their dead State politics but they should rather focus on how to win and hijack Lagos State from the real Lagosians and we Yorubas at large. Honestly, this is no longer politics by these Biafra people that always call Nigeria a zoo country but to dominate in our own land. According to history, similar things happened in Ilorin when a Fulani man was given a chance by Afonja(warrior) which was later defeated by the same so called Fulani friend and they took Ilorin from us and classified it under North central. I pray the same thing will not happen in Lagos State by these Igbos now claiming and dragging with us in our territory. We Yorubas should stand up and fight to the fullest for these people not to penetrate us any longer. May Almighty God bless all Yoruba states 🙏. Ire o

1 Like

Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Alanjay1: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
bakynes:

You already heard from a video in Abia where a LP election coordinator said they can afford to lose other states but Lagos is top priority and non- negotiable .All the way from Abia state and you say Gbadebo Chinedu Rhodes- Vivor is not an Igbo project.
It's no longer funny. I saw the video too and according to the content of the video, a labour party chairman presiding in one Local govt. in Abia State stated that their main priority is to win Lagos State by force. Further stated and implore his people not to focus on their dead State politics but they should rather focus on how to win and hijack Lagos State from the real Lagosians and we Yorubas at large. Honestly, this is no longer politics by these Biafra people that always call Nigeria a zoo country but to dominate in our own land. According to history, similar things happened in Ilorin when a Fulani man was given a chance by Afonja(warrior) which was later defeated by the same so called Fulani friend and they took Ilorin from us and classified it under North central. I pray the same thing will not happen in Lagos State by these Igbos now claiming and dragging with us in our territory. We Yorubas should stand up and fight to the fullest for these people not to penetrate us any longer. May Almighty God bless all Yoruba states 🙏. Ire o
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by perpeling22(f): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pinkyposh:
This was a preplanned

It wasn't oooo
One of the instructions during inec training is that you jejely hand over whatever they ask for if you still love your life.
Struggling with them might endanger her life.
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Gv-1m-crY

A thug snatched ballot papers from a presiding officer at Obaeware Secondary School, Benin, Edo State on Saturday.

The ballot papers were snatched from the presiding officer while counting votes at the polling unit.
nigeria is not for us we mistakenly come to this country
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by CARDSPLUG: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Supported angry
SenatePresdo:
Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

In my next life, any Angel that wants to send me to Nigeria, I go first wear am better slap for left cheek.
Before he go say what?? I don nack am 2 by 2 for neck instantly sad

1 Like

Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
LifeMapEmpire:
The lady was obviously in the know and patiently waiting for it to happen so she can “HAND OVER”. What was her sheepish smile for

Exactly she is so accomplice to that drama the way she handed over to the thug says it all.
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
LifeMapEmpire:

How did u know? Were u part of the arrangement??
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
LifeMapEmpire:

You want her to die for Obaseki and Oshiomole's personal ambitions?
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Chapo90: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pat081:
if na your sister will u say this her life is more than an election

I know most of you didn't really take time to watch and analysed the video because you just want to defend your pay master..

Watch the video carefully now, you'll noticed that the lady peeped towards the back yard, and signal the person to come and then smile just immediately the other guy finished talking to her... I'm not for any party buy we shouldn't always sell our conscience because we want to defend rubbish of this politicians who don't care about us, reason they keep us hungry and jobless so they can keep controling us.
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nigeria is far from redemption
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Voting in Nigeria doesn't make any sense again
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Chapo90: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chapo90:

I know most of you didn't really take time to watch and analysed the video because you just want to defend your pay master..

Watch the video carefully now, you'll noticed that the lady peeped towards the back yard, and signal the person to come and then smile just immediately the other guy finished talking to her... I'm not for any party buy we shouldn't always sell our conscience because we want to defend rubbish of this politicians who don't care about us, reason they keep us hungry and jobless so they can keep controling us.

Watch from here and noticed her finger when she beckons on the guy to come, and also watch the way she was smiling at the guy before handling over the material to. If he was to be a thugs, she will be scared and apprehensive, but see the way she was so relax and calm... Can a man be that relaxed and calm if he is innocent not to talk of a lady

1 Like

Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by ufotunang: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
DeOTR:

Sorry for the insults, but carrying arms at the polling units is considered to cause voters intimidation and most people would not feel comfortable with it.
What we should be advocating for is the use of electronic voting as an option for those who doesn't want to go out on election day. Our Senior citizens or less educated can go to polling units to cast their votes electronically too, but maybe guided. We need to get rid of ballot paper in our elections.
..ok electronic voting will be a good option
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Omodua(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
JealousCobra:
cool

This is the better life Thiefñubu, Buhari, Ameachi & co promised us in 2014.

What's the essence of all those electoral reforms implementations, the purchasing of BVAS and so on... stilll nothing has changed. PDP & APC governments today have taken us back to primordial 70s.

Youths should not fold their hands while all this aged good for nothing bedridden politicians will be toying with their futures.

Military where art thou !! 😎

Yes o...Military where art thou!!!

1 Like

Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Perostick(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
LifeMapEmpire:
u are correct she was fast in releasing the ballot papers.God will judge them
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Afamsi: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Postinor:
fool,is edo state not a pdp state, how is edo state related with apc,u just go about talking without sense
bastard! Is apc not contesting in edo state election
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by mosaicafrique: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
LifeMapEmpire:

E be like say you no check the location well. Na Edo them talk, just comply or you kufff
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Postinor: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Afamsi:
bastard! Is apc not contesting in edo state election
bastard, how will apc rig a state that it is not in control of,use ur brain before talking abeg,or is the governor of edo state an apc member,idiot
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Afamsi: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Postinor:
bastard, how will apc rig a state that it is not in control of,use ur brain before talking abeg,or is the governor of edo state an apc member,idiot
you're a pig i guess. Is inec the same as edo state govt?. Go away
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by SAD007(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Shebi na ur papa Dem dey vote for,
LifeMapEmpire:
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Pat081: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who is your pay master Oh you mean tinubu? God knows I don't like him or hate him just hate what you say about the gal she too have family just like you too
Chapo90:

Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by NoToPile: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
I like the way the lady jejely released the papers to him and she and her collegue japa grin

Life no get duplicate.

As for those saying nonsense if she is your sister would you advise her to drag anything with them? You run first and write the report later.
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
shocked

Only money can motivate a man to do so brazenly and without qualms!
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by Chapo90: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pat081:
Who is your pay master Oh you mean tinubu? God knows I don't like him or hate him just hate what you say about the gal she too have family just like you too

I didn't mentioned anyone name because it's not clear which party thugs did that.. But have you watched the video again from where the lady peeped at the backyard, check her body movements and demeanour from there...

Happy Sunday
Re: Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) by coolplanet: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
LifeMapEmpire:

It was indeed a plan work but the guy was lucky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) / Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked / Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.