Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (60985 Views)

Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Akujuriobi: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2023
You actually don't know what u are saying and should be ashamed of yourself, the candidates in other parties are they not yorubas indigene and lagosians? are they outcast ? I think people should be showed who is a lagosians and who is not. Is candidate of labour party and pdp not a Yoruba or lagosians? Anyway it's because of leadership failure that's why you guys are vomiting rubbish, if this attitude and hate continue in the nest four years then you guys will end up dividing the country. . quote author=Akujuriobi post=121869942][/quote]
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

if I may ask, was End Sars a bad thing?
end sars wasn't a bad thing but the SENSELESS destruction of Lagos state properties,arson and inability to listen to the voice of reason was the bad thing

The endsars protest prevented kids from going to school, employees from going to their place of work or even those who needed to be in the hospital in a case of emergency were denied.

Jide begged for days for protesters to leave the road and the protesters refused.all they wanted was to destroy brt buses,raided the oba of Lagos palace and introduce Anarchy in lagos.nahhh.no lover of Lagos will watch Lagos become a banana republic in front of him.how can you go to another person's house and he will watch you destroy his properties right in front of him and he's begging you and you still continue like a maniac.he said he will work on your grievances but leave the road you said no and you expect him to fold his hands and watch you destroy what generations have built with sweat and sacrifices go down ?

They addressed the governor of Lagos "sorosoke werey". Can a Yoruba man go and protest in Anambra and be destroying properties and when the governor of Anambra comes, the yorubas should address him as a mad man right in front of you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by cocolacec(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Chrismania100:

All you yorubas arw criminal for calling lagos state your state.You are all foreigners just like igbos
Even someone from Ogun state is claiming Lagos state.Olodo.You guys cannot do shit, we dey all lagos together, bring any nonsense, we will fight you cos some of Yoruba shouting Lagos is my state came from a dirty yoruba state claiming lagosians. I repeat, lagos is no man's land.We will all die here.WE ARE NIGERIAN, AND LAGOS BELONGS TO ALL.OF US.Nobody of you claiming lagos state has never contributed anything in developing lagos,other than your usual rituals and yahoo yahoo businesses.

Lagos in South West belongs to all Yorubas just like Enugu in the South East belongs to all Igbos,Kaduna in North West belongs to all Hausa/Fulani.There is no contest in that.

Yorubaland belongs to all Yorubas which must be protected by Yorubas as our common heritage and destiny.As assault or insult on Lagos is an affront on all Yorubas.
We are not divided along military created states.We are the Oyo Empire not slaves of Military creation.

Yorubas need to take back their market places, no more nyanmirins selling in our markets.We must boycott all Igbo goods.Nyanmirins must relocate to sell in alaigbo to develop their Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Akujuriobi: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Ohanaeze ndigbo should wake up and make a statement on what is happening in Nigeria and Lagos. The life of igbos are in danger. Yesterday election the igbos are the target of destruction in Lagos.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2023
EquitableTech:

Yes, it was a war between Yorubas...the owners of the land and the City and the Igbos...the usurpers who wants to forcefully claim our land
Yorubas defeated them again yesterday as we did during the Biafan war by pushing you back from Ore to Owerri when the Yoruba gallant soldier dealt mercilessly with them for wanting to take over Lagos
Be warned...the third time, we will obliterate you from the surface of the Earth
But dont you lot feel threatened that more non yorubas are becoming Landlords in lagos and your generations and kids a tenants?Im just stating my observations cos just now B4 I returned back to the Uk I was at a friends house in Lekki phase two, all the houses round him and his where mansions 2 storey building and there was a very shanty small storey building and when I asked he told me that was the family house of those that sold all the lands around that area.Thesame in PHC as we speak. Im not saying the owners of the houses are Igbos cos my friend is a Warri boy but loads of them aint yoruba or from lagos state
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2023
cocolacec:

Lagos in South West belongs to all Yorubas just like Enugu in the South East belongs to all Igbos,Kaduna in North West belongs to all Hausa/Fulani.There is no contest in that.

Yorubaland belongs to all Yorubas which must be protected by Yorubas as our common heritage and destiny.As assault or insult on Lagos is an affront on all Yorubas.
We are not divided along military created states.We are the Oyo Empire not slaves of Military creation.

Yorubas need to take back their market places, no more nyanmirins selling in our markets.We must boycott all Igbo goods.Nyanmirins must relocate to sell in alaigbo to develop their Biafra.
Good, the way to go, but you guys must come with deep pocket, something tht might be a wee problem,
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by theforemost: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2023
This is why I'll always support the fulanis actions against the ibos.

When you report an ibo to the police for ANY crime even like RAPE against a minor Yoruba girl, the next hours, you'll see that same man walking arrogantly in the street. Just because some phone calls have solved his problem.

A fulani would not take you to police station. He would rather deter you ever attacking a fulani by avenging such in a more brutal way.

Now go to street and you'll see atleast a Yoruba man being killed by ibos even in Lagos.

We are waiting for what follows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Sanwo Olu is ur next Gov. Know this and know peace.. Go and verify it from Irev

what time did Irev upload results? Elections finished yesterday and na today iRev dey upload fake manipulated results? I laughed grin

any result not upload at te polling unit will be contested and corrected.

GRV is ur governor.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by emee701(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2023
bitbillionaire:
Who owns Lagos? The fact that the original indigenes of Lagos are Yoruba speaking people doesn't make all yorubas owners of Lagos.

If a yoruba person from Osun State or any other SW state can come to Lagos to be a governor and a kingmaker I see no reason why somebody from Anambra or Akwa Ibom or Sokoto cannot come and become governor of Lagos State. After all, Lagos became detribalised the moment it became the Headquarters of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

By the way, the manner yesterday's election in Lagos was conducted (via thuggery, voters intimidation, and rigging) was shameful to any civilized mind. The fact that we have people who are happy about the outcome shows we have a very long way to go in this country!
lagos is not your capital. Only yorubas are lagosians and only yorubas can become governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by theforemost: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Oluomo the land reclaimer when will you help them reclaim illorin from fula people or you dey fear? Be brave you can succeed where igboho failed. grin grin

Fulanis and Yorubas are generational brothers. Forget some fragments. That will be corrected in due course.
They are permanently to get her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by MisteerConcord(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Ok, if you're true son of your father, call me on 09161....790...410. I

loosecanon50:

Coward. Drop your own location so that I go come meet you for your area where you get home advantage. You go still collet for there
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by erico2k2(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
end sars wasn't a bad thing but the SENSELESS destruction of Lagos state properties,arson and inability to listen to the voice of reason was the bad thing

The endsars protest prevented kids from going to school, employees from going to their place of work or even those who needed to be in the hospital in a case of emergency were denied.

Jide begged for days for protesters to leave the road and the protesters refused.all they wanted was to destroy brt buses,raided the oba of Lagos palace and introduce Anarchy in lagos.nahhh.no lover of Lagos will watch Lagos become a banana republic in front of him

OK I see your point, but did you expect anything less when protest of such is taking place,? wont it be better if on day two the FG announced on national TV that SARS was disbanded and end the protest there and then?Also is the End Sars protest attributes to any tribe or religious afiliate? cos some people are desperately trying to attribute it to no yoruba speaking persons
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by emmaella: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Yes na, they have been shown yellow card. Next won't be funny. You don't take the benevolence and magnanimity of a tribe for granted. The gentility of a tiger while lying down is not a reflection of it's timidity. You don't take the liberal attitude of the Yorubas for granted. We are very accommodating people but don't take us for a ride.
What Chukudi , Chigozie will not take in Anambra will not be tolerated in Lagos
Lesson learnt by them#
https://dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/lagos-not-belong-yorubas-oba-akiolu/

*LAGOS, NOT PART OF YORÙBÁ TERRITORY!*
- Oba Rilwan Akiolu

The Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, has claimed that Lagos State is not part of Yoruba land.

In a statement from Akiolu’s Palace, the monarch traced the historical background of the state and why it should not be regarded as part of Yoruba land.

The statement reads:

“Coming from the Palace, with what I was told by my late paternal grandmother, who was a descendant of Oba Ovonramwen Nogbaisi and also reading from factual historical books, let me share this knowledge with you all on Eko/Lagos.

“Modern day Lagos was founded by Prince Ado, the son of the Oba of Benin. Prince Ado was the first Oba of Lagos. The son of the Bini King, Prince Ado, named the town Eko until the Portuguese explorer, Ruy de Segueira, changed the maritime town to Lagos, which at that time from 1942 was Portuguese expedition center down the African Coast.

It was a major centre of the slave trade until 1851. Lagos was annexed by Britain via the Lagos Treaty of Cession in 1861, ending the Consular Period and starting the British Colonial Period. The remainder of modern-day Nigeria was seized in 1886.

When the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria was established in 1914, Lagos was declared its capital due to the struggle of the Bini King.

Lagos experienced growth prior to the British Colonial Rule and even more rapid growth during the Colonial Rule throughout the 1960s, 1970s, continued through the 1980s and 1990s till date. Thanks to the Awori’s, Bini’s, Yoruba’s, migrants across the nation and world at large, as no particular group of people can take the glory alone.

“Lagos is made up of lagoons and creeks. The Lagos Lagoon, Lagos Harbour, Five Cowrie Creeks, Ebute-Metta Creeks, Porto-Novo Creeks, New Canal, Badagry Creeks, Kuramo Waters and Light House Creeks.

Why Lagos does not belong to Yorubas

– Oba Akiolu

Published on May 3, 2017

By Seun Opejobi

“The Awori’s and Bini’s are known to be the first settlers on the Eko land. The Awori’s are speakers of a distinct dialect close to that of the Yoruba Language with a rich Bini mixture. Traditionally, Awori’s were found in Ile-Ife. They were known to be the Bini’s who followed their self-exiled Prince, the first son of the Ogiso (now called Oba) of Benin Kingdom, whose step-mother was after his head.

“The exiled Benin Prince Izoduwa, known to the Yorubas as O'òduà (Oduduwa), was made ruler of the Ife people due to his powers and followers from the Great Benin Kingdom.

“Izoduwa (O'òduà) was made the first King of Ile-Ife in 1230 AD. His followers from his father’s Kingdom in Benin are the today’s Awori people who settled in Eko now called Lagos.

In the 1300, the King of Benin-Empire heard from one of his traders who was a settler in Eko on how the Bini’s were treated by the Awori’s who lived in their area. Upon hearing this, the King of Benin commanded the assembling of a war expedition, led by his son, Prince Ado, which headed the settlement of the Awori’s and demanded explanation.

“On arriving Eko, Prince Ado and his Army were more than received. The Aworis asked the Bini Prince to stay and become their leader. Ado agreed on the condition that they surrender their sovereignty to the Oba of Benin, to which the people agreed. Hearing this, the King of Benin gave his permission for Prince Ado and the expedition to remain in Eko.

“The Oba of Benin sent some of his chiefs including the Eletu, Odibo, Obanikoro and others to assist his son, Oba Ado in the running of Eko.

“From the crowing of Prince Ado as the first Oba of Lagos (then called Eko), Lagos served as a major center for slave trade from which the Awori's, the Oba of Benin and his son the Oba of Lagos and all the children/descendants who took over as his successors for over four centuries supported the trade.

The Oba of Benin was the head of the Benin Empire which covered the present day Western, Southern and Eastern modern-day Nigeria. The King never obliged anyone to speak the Bini Language as he believed everyone was entitled to their own choice of Language.

“The name Eko was given to it by the first king of Lagos, Oba Ado, the young and vibrant Prince from Benin. Eko was the land now known as Lagos Island, where the King's Palace was built.

“The Palace is called Idugaran meaning “Palace built on pepper farm”. Oba Ado and the warriors from Benin together with the early Bini settlers in Eko and the Awori people settled in the Southern part of Eko called “Isale Eko”. “Isale literally means bottom “. Must have been used to indicate downtown (as in down town Lagos)

Until the coming in of the Binis 1300AD, Lagos geographical boundary was Lagos Mainland, Lagos Island, the Seat of the Oba of Lagos, then consisted of a pepper farm and fishing post. No one was living there.

“About 1450 AD, some Yorubas who hailed from Isheri in Ogun State and Ekiti were allowed by the King to settle in Eko during a war. They came in a very large numbers, thereby surpassing the numbers of the Awori’s and Bini’s. (Hence Yorubas claim to own Eko due to their numbers).

“Oba Ado fell in love with a beautiful woman whose father was Awori and mother a daughter to one of the chiefs. They had two sons and also a daughter, Erelu Kuti, who begot Ologun Kutere who later became King.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by juman(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
They cannot tell us who should lead us.
They should go to their states to vote.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by viodemus: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
The tribalist islamics yorubas are the most insecure people in the world.

The SW is yoruba Christians and muslims dominated, but Lagos still has yorubas but other people are there in large numbers. It used to be the capital - enough govt funding, enough borrowings, everything. It shouldn't matter who dominates where.but that everyone can live where they can afford or opportune.

This is proof that Nigeria will not remain Nigeria, remove igbo Christians, they will blame another set and another set and another. We are all primitive I'm Nigeria, but that massacre wey una start with the complicity of the yoruba muslims in the npf, go continue.

I think the UN need to have a supervised separation of the country. Non islamics yorubas should be given two to three years to move out of Lagos and other parts where they are yorubas dominate; at the same time the other tribes will conduct their own elections and have their own leader, that means Tinubu will not rule us. The other way is war.

We have patient people on our side, for me I say let the battles begin. Tribalist yoruba islamics no reach.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by emekajacobogbon(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
To live a long life and peaceful one for that matter, you must learn never to allow circumstances beyond your control to determine your happiness.
Reality will always appear differently when you are on the one in charge.
Don't be in a hurry to criticize unnecessarily, coz criticism means nothing to our political class.
If you're not ready for a forceful coercion for change in leadership like in the endsars, just ponder everything you see as results in your heart.
The likes of Adams oshiomhole criticized Obasanjo, tinubu criticized Jonathan and FFK criticized APC led Government but where is he today, even the woMAN that calls himself Reno omokri has been busy seeking for political relevance by criticizing anyone through unfiltered utterances that should have never been heard from a man.
So my fellow ordinary Nigerians, it's about what you can do from your heart to save the country when given the chance to make an impact.
Charity, they say begins at home.
The problem of Nigeria is not at the helm of affairs alone, it is deep rooted from our various family unit, the values we appreciate and share, our understanding of reality and ability to accept truths without sentiment, reasoning without biases.
Right now every one is on a survival mode making the society a jungle which calls for survival of the fittest.
Please let's be calming down and make amend in every unit nature has entrusted in our care.
As a father
As a mother
As junior brother
As a senior brother
As a senior sister or junior sister
As an employer or an employee..........
How are you playing your family roles?
Do you rob other people of their MANDATES JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE UPPER HAND E.G SELLING FAMILY LAND AND DENYING YOUR SIBLINGS WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO THEM AND YOU COME HERE TO DISTURB US OVER TINUBU VS PETER OBI VS ATIKU SAGA.
Please let us ask ourselves questions......
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by amaridigital(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
magoo10:
But you still dey sell the land to them collect money.how foolish

You are not making sense. They sell land all over the world. I can buy a land in sokoto but that doesn't mean sokoto is no man's land. People buy land Ghana, Malaysia even Australia
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by theforemost: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2023
After election, we got to talk with our leaders. ALL of them. We survived this by the whisker. We may not be this lucky in 4 it's time.

It remains how the ibos MUST be undermined financially and politically. What's in their heart that led to the first coup is still in their heart.
Yorubas would be too vulnerable.

We must start NOW!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by olab059(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2023
LordAdam16:

🤣🤣🤣

Na all those Igbos wen sneak enter Obidient movement cause these problems for Igbos.

They're the miscreants fond of making inflammatory statements.

-Lord

Yeah...it reminds me of how Hydra agents were secretly operating under SHIELD, in Captain America. That's the case with the Obidient movement.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2023
loosecanon50:

Let’s meet one on one and see who will be a pained loser at the end. Choose the time and place
oya let meet, SEBI u want to fight ni

Let meet
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by bitbillionaire: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Point of correction, the original indigenes of Lagos are Yoruba speaking people and they alone are real Lagosians not all yorubas are Lagosians.

emee701:
lagos is not your capital. Only yorubas are lagosians and only yorubas can become governor
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Emola12:
dey don collect am already nah bro or who dey control ilorin now tinubu ko thieflumbu ni radarada oshi
eee ya, so e dey pain you
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by MiztaDynameek: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2023
magoo10:
But you still dey sell the land to them collect money.how foolish

That is because they have open heart and welcome people without bitterness. They sell their land for you in peace and you now want to claim the land is no man's land and it's your ancestors that developed the land. Is that not the foolishness of Igbos. Meanwhile even an imo state ipob will never sell land to Anambra ipob and vice versa talk less of selling to Yoruba or another tribe. Imagine it was Yoruba people going to the east to claim that Enugu is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by elonmuskbaby: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2023
erico2k2:

OK I see your point, but did you expect anything less when protest of such is taking place,? wont it be better if on day two the FG announced on national TV that SARS was disbanded and end the protest there and then?Also is the End Sars protest attributes to any tribe or religious afiliate? cos some people are desperately trying to attribute it to no yoruba speaking persons
go back and read my previous post.i have edited it and answered your question There
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by joefelin2345: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Jemex003:

Fulani are not making any trouble in ILORIN and you cannot hear them say Ilorin is a no man's land. MC is relevant than igbo ho
You are a big fool for saying that Mc Oluomo is more relevant than Chief Sunday Igboho. Yoruba Nation is real, No retreat, No surrender Jagaban or no Jagaban FYI
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by OlawaleBammie: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Eko oni baje. Congratulations to Sanwo-olu. Yoruba lagba Omo Oduduwa, Omo Oluabi
I tot u were for Peter obi some weeks ago
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by olab059(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2023
sammsimm:
Wow…. Today is one of the happiest day of my life. God disgraced and embarrassed Obi-dense and his followers…. Those bastards almost gave me high BP with from their useless top to bottom slogan

lol! Me too.
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Morphinne: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Guber: "Hope The Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo

Lagos branch chairman of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), MC Oluomo has called out Obidients after the governorship elections in Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle after the election, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp8vnI2INIz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He said this a day after he said the threats he made to the Igbos who do not intend to vote for his political party, APC, was a joke.
They’ve learnt their lesson now grin grin
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Emola12(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
eee ya, so e dey pain you
enu nikan lani Nile Yoruba walahitalahi

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by emee701(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2023
bitbillionaire:
Point of correction, the original indigenes of Lagos are Yoruba speaking people and they alone are real Lagosians not all yorubas are Lagosians.

emeka. That is not your business ok. Yorubas migrated from ife and they are one. All yorubas are lagosians. Face your sad yeast

1 Like

Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by dapsoneh: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Emola12:
enu nikan lani Nile Yoruba walahitalahi
Calling Lagos a no-mans land is disrespectful, bigoted and insensitive. It is clearly a statement of hate. We can all live peacefully with one another. However, we all need to be respectful of the plurality of Nigeri
Re: "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I tot u were for Peter obi some weeks ago
So he should come and claim Lagos? I'm for Sanwo-olu on this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army / Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.