Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot (41380 Views)

You Defeated Atiku In Court Because You're President — Obasanjo Blasts Buhari / Tribunal Judgment: Festus Keyamo Congratulates Buhari At Home (Photo) / Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by wasuka14(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by dejavubobo1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Promaxx:
Nawao
If I May ask, who are the children this fool is referring to?
The way u guys take us for granted in this country is really not a good thing I swear
Its the idiots that vote these idiots that puts me in awe

1 Like

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Nayturalistic: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Yes........

Here is someone with igbo mum and Yoruba dad........who has always been elected into Lagos house of assembly Ooo.......

Yet no peem from Yorubas bout it Ooo..........

Those........hate filled,son of perdition from afganieastern won't see this..........

Because He contested under the party that the lagosians themselves trust and believe in. Simple

1 Like

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by youngrichnigga: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
All I can say is, when did you become this callous Festus, you rode on the back of activism for good governance to get into prominence but have ditched what ever ideals you held....Wish you well as you sojourn on, the day of reckoning beckons soon for Nigeria angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by otuomasirichi: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
You see the reason why Igbo and Yoruba marriage should be abolished by all means. They rejected Gbadebo Vivour because his mother is Igbo. What's the essence of of marrying an Igbo woman and later see her children as Outcasts or intruders. This is an act of wickedness angry

1 Like

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by harbarzzy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Richardonald:
With agberos and violence.

Una no fit comfortably win electiongrin

Cowards

Social distance in abia state
This is what I expected of them..they should have their own party not anywhere belle face..with that they can also enjoy continuity in their system
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by CSTRR: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
youngrichnigga:
All I can say is, when did you become this callous Festus, you rode on the back of activism for good governance to get into prominence but have ditched what ever ideals you held....Wish you well as you sojourn on, the day of reckoning beckons soon for Nigeria angry angry angry angry
But He is the friend of tinubu urchins on nairaland, while those 'children' agitating for a better coiuntry are their worst enemies.

1 Like

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by otuomasirichi: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
If you check Seyi Tinubu very well, you'll know he's a core Igbo man. Like Tinubu urchins always say that anyone with Flat head is an Igbo man. Check Seyi Tinubu's head you'll find out he has Flat head and likely to be an Igbo Man undecided

1 Like

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by harbarzzy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Yes........

Here is someone with igbo mum and Yoruba dad........who has always been elected into Lagos house of assembly Ooo.......

Yet no peem from Yorubas bout it Ooo..........

Those........hate filled,son of perdition from afganieastern won't see this..........

He is now experienced than Gbadebo..someone that should still be vying for LGa chairman

1 Like

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Shampoo77: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who made this idiot a SAN? he is too stupid to be a lawyer let alone a SAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
kingthreat:
Congrats Desmond Elliot but I must confess you didn't try in your tenure. This is your last opportunity to do better or go back into acting.
Seems like Nigerians like suffering and patronising. I can't believe after everything this guy won again. How do we think in this country? Sha not my problem anymore. Let the suffering continue...
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by LegacyB: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bar1941:
Though I supported BAT and Sanwo Olu, but this Desmond to me is incompetent. The eediot should have been changed for a better candidate during the APC primaries.

I pray he gets small sense this time around anyways.
You speak the truth bro.

1 Like

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by sacajawea: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
kingthreat:
Congrats Desmond Elliot but I must confess you didn't try in your tenure. This is your last opportunity to do better or go back into acting.
Last Opportunity??
How many terms can Honourables run For??
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Father4all: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mumu man
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Ekpeitut: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
NOTINVAIN02:
shocked

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature

See one below.

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by dmostcheerful(f): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bar1941:
Though I supported BAT and Sanwo Olu, but this Desmond to me is incompetent. The eediot should have been changed for a better candidate during the APC primaries.

I pray he gets small sense this time around anyways.
This is what happens when you think you are doing others but doing yourself.
You are clearly telling this people that it doesn't matter as far as they have thugs they will rule over you.
You think you are spitting Igbos but you are doing yourselves.
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by sanu412: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Richardonald:
With agberos and violence.

Una no fit comfortably win electiongrin

Cowards

Social distance in abia state
Shot up,idiot
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by ejimatic: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/19/you-defeated-those-children-keyamo-congratulates-desmond-elliot/
. Don't refer to them as Children .They are mature Adults.All we nned is Victory. Eliot be careful of yiur expressions and do good to YORUBAS . Remember we only have you chance in Lagos.It is not your father's land!
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Ogaonos: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
ShaqFu:
Chai! See gbas gbos. Obidients being schooled on how to play politics. Truly, it's not about making noise on social media. Lmfao!
abi is about carry thugs nd supporting electoral violence like u doing.smh later u be looking for south africa or italy embassy to japa smh
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Fretchy: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
This nairaland is too Sh**ty with way it allows ethnic bigotry. W*R GO soon start una go feel the heat sebi na just story and film una dey watch before... una go dey yarn dust upandan
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Topmaike007(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Dem tell you Tugs attack anyone for surulere?
see lies
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Goalnaldo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol, is this festus keyamo actually from delta state? We, the good and right thinking citizens of delta kindly reject this man as our own. We've passed him on to the yorubas.
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by BeanX(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
pocohantas:

This has made my day.
You must be from Abia state, that man will fail you people the same way ikpeazu failed you people 😂😂
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by Deogratias0030(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
See how the elites mock the masses when they keep allowing them(elites) to use them to their advantage. In almost all cases they won't perform, they will boast and and they will still win. Then the poor masses will complain after 4 yrs they come again and win and the cycle continues. I am ashamed of this nation!!!
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by DARLYNBOI: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
accordadoga25:
Honestly, this mumu Desmond should have lost... Na mumu youth... He has added no value to his constituency....

Anyways, Nigeria will be great again...

God bless Papa, the Jagaban of Africa...
God bless Sanwolu
God bless the Yorubas
God bless the Hausas
God bless the South/South
God bless the Middle Belt
God bless Nigeria..
Wailers can continue to wail...

You are a chartered tribal bigot
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by OceanRed(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
profacid:
Lol a tribe that fought a whole country... You guys are the bunch of cowards in the country, that's runs away from the cough of anyone... That's why u think someone is about to take Lagos from u is that not witch craft.. So scared... Of anything fools
they are scared of allowing IPOB pig to rule in their state, because once it happens their state is gone. get that straight to your flat skull, eeediot!
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by manmade(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
The children he was prostrating to beg before the election.
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by onuman: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Keyamo and Elliott on pyrrhic victory.

Only con men would celebrate an election victory where most of the voters were restricted indoors.

Now that con men are taking over Nigeria's political posts and democratic institutions, is their any hope for Nigeria's future generations?

Con men have used fraudulent election to pronounce a mentally handicapped Tinubu who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government, as president-elect of Nigeria. Some urchinss celebrate without understanding the ugly implications.
Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by richie240: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahaha!

Children wey run go LP to get easy ticket that has already been won by a loyal and long standing party member.

LP candidacy was a big mess.

Even Obi wey they talk about process, how did he emerged as LP candidate in less than 1 month from when he was a PDP aspirant who had bought PDP nomination form?

Political prostitution must be stopped in any future amendment to the constitution.
Shd it surprise anyone how chinedu got d LP candidature? After all his 'senior prefect' crosscarpeted from pdp to LP (for d presidential seat) in d same manner.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot by SURVBenedict01(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
SS Dad Yoruba Mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Musiliu Obanikoro's Hideout Located - Sahara Reporters (Snapshot) / LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation / RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.