Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats (33225 Views)

Osun Speaker Adewale Egbedun Prevents Policemen From Extorting Money From Youths / APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Tboymessiah(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Penguin2:
APC can now use Supreme Court to return Oyetola so that PDP lawmakers will impeach his ass.

U think is easy like that, when e get brother as president......

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Amotolongbo(f): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Prince111111:
You don't know Osun People at all
Sorry please where are you?
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Amotolongbo(f): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
coolplanet:

Is deputy takes over but not him
So the deputy belongs to another party?
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by IfnobeGod20: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
renderme:

Lol, no it’s not. Osun has been APC since 1999. They’re tired now and have gone PDP and don’t want anything to do with APC

The opposite happened in Ekiti & Kwara state. Now they don’t want anything to do with PDP and are voting APC all through.

Oyo state switches party every 4-8years. Consistently.
Osun has been APC since 1999. Please where did you get that from? Let me help you breakdown what you don't know and stop misleading people here.
In 1999 it was AD
In 2003 - 2010 it was PDP
In 2010 - 2013 it was ACN
In 2014 - 2022 it was APC
2022 till date PDP.
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by timilehin007(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamicekid:

One thing have notice, about u people and ur failed party is that once things ain’t going ur way, u always find nonsense to change the subject, called me igbo from today to tomorrow it’s won’t change me from been a Yoruba and I’m not even any Yoruba commoner like u, I came from a Family of kings, go Ila and ask for ile oba Otin, that my family house fool, unna loose abi unna no loose unna loose, no more money for u guys from my state now the real residents can enjoy the fruits of their labor

I still maintains my stance that you are just shamefully hiding behind internet to claim what you are not..you can keep sulking..your tears are delicious to me....if you are really a Yoruba it means you are a bastard because my first comment was not about party...it was all about Yoruba and their heritage...can you (assuming you are really a Yoruba) stomach the fact that someone who grew up in east with his mum from east, whom openly and publicly declared his hates for Yoruba, he called us Afonja and said he doesn't think like Yoruba, he's an Ipob sympathizer...he embraces the Igbo much more than the Yorubas he wanted rule... go to his media pages and see....if he was vying for a post in osun state this is exactly how Yorubas should come together ND put him and his cohorts in their rightful places....you can't be yoruba and not feel what every other Yorubas are feeling in Lagos...it wasn't about APC or PDP or LB...most Yorubas voted for Obi during presidential election...so it wasn't about party
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by OceanRed(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You that is claiming someone doesn't understand politics, please which one do you understand? Or was it not the same state that APC in 2018 did abracadabra for the same PDP you claimed they worked together. PDP and APC had never worked together but instead they've been enemies of themselves. If not because of the strong fist of PDP, was APC ready to concede defeat to PDP in the same state? Are they not looking for the back door to steal PDP mandate? But you have the effrontery to say they are working together.
Since 2016, PDP have been very formidable in Osun than APC but due to abracadabra of APC it has been difficult for their victories been seen.
Yoruba way of playing politics is not the type you guys just introduced. Politics of religion, tribalism and sectionalism, intimidation, thuggery, touting and do or die.
This kind of politics will only consume those that think they are wise because one thing is sure oye to kan ara Iwo, obo wa kan ara Ede. Everyone married to other tribes should be ready for such labelling in the future. Now many tribes would be sceptical to give their daughters in marriage to Yoruba men because they may claim their children may not have future in their father land. Same way many relationships would be broken onwards because of this madness sectional politics that APC played. It is a pity in this enlightened and jet age for my tribe to swim in tribalism and sectionalism for politics sake.

i understand, but you dont know what these guys do behind closed door . That aside, do you honestly think GRV is suitable to be lagos governor? despite al the red flags ? IPOB connection, posting abusing contents abut Yoruba. etc. cmmon , having igbo blood in him isn't the issue,its his personality that finished him. Afterall DEsmond Elliot is also half yoruba and he just won his re election despite his abysmal performance in his first term.
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Hollandia2030: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
post=121879504:
CONGRATULATIONS to the people of Osun.
They chose the people they want to lead them.

We pray this bring succor, peace and tranquility to the state.

God bless Osun State.

God bless Nigeria.
Amen, thanks 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by galaxy2020(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
This Adeleke is a Tsunami
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Demolakay: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gidabiller2:
She posted again.

The accuracy is suspicious. Cos one of her cs played. lipsrsealed

U are a thief! Same wit d Mhiz grace or wateva u call her name.

If I catch u bringing dis nonsense to dis group again,I will expose u for d fraud dat u are.

Lazy, irresponsible, Poverty infested dingbat!
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by coolplanet: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amotolongbo:
So the deputy belongs to another party?

If he is for good governance, he will remain in office if not, he will be thrown out. This is good for our democracy. The legislative arm is to checkmate the executive and not massage their stomach.
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Segzy19: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
E no matter! They are all coming to APC. Adele is already begging to decamp to APC but appeal court will boot him out.... Then he goes to supreme court where the final nail will be put on his coffin.....
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by legacybalo: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Penguin2:
APC can now use Supreme Court to return Oyetola so that PDP lawmakers will impeach his ass.

He won't even go to court again.
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by NLPoliceWoman: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
RTR
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Iamicekid(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
timilehin007:

I still maintains my stance that you are just shamefully hiding behind internet to claim what you are not..you can keep sulking..your tears are delicious to me....if you are really a Yoruba it means you are a bastard because my first comment was not about party...it was all about Yoruba and their heritage...can you (assuming you are really a Yoruba) stomach the fact that someone who grew up in east with his mum from east, whom openly and publicly declared his hates for Yoruba, he called us Afonja and said he doesn't think like Yoruba, he's an Ipob sympathizer...he embraces the Igbo much more than the Yorubas he wanted rule... go to his media pages and see....if he was vying for a post in osun state this is exactly how Yorubas should come together ND put him and his cohorts in their rightful places....you can't be yoruba and not feel what every other Yorubas are feeling in Lagos...it wasn't about APC or PDP or LB...most Yorubas voted for Obi during presidential election...so it wasn't about party

If you are not a bastard watein concern me and ur stupid Lagos, I’m talking about how ur bastard of a drug baron god father and his cousin are stealing and starving the people of my state and this fool dey follow me talk about Lagos, se aye re ti baje ni, koni da fun yin ati eko werey ti eyin ji owo osun ko lo
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by timilehin007(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamicekid:

If you are not a bastard watein concern me and ur stupid Lagos, I’m talking about how ur bastard of a drug baron god father and his cousin are stealing and starving the people of my state and this fool dey follow me talk about Lagos, se aye re ti baje ni, koni da fun yin ati eko werey ti eyin ji owo osun ko lo

Osu... nyanmiri you re a bastard your father ND generation to come is a bastard... frustrated idiot, you re still pained....go and jump into lagoon if you can't face the reality on ground....I'm not the cause of your misfortune... worthless piece of shit
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Pat081: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Am very happy that owoeye lost this election what did he want again going for 5th time good bless osun people for use their vote to send the useless man away
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/assembly-election-2023-osun-speaker-others-lose-as-pdp-wins-25-seats/
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Iamicekid(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
timilehin007:

Osu... nyanmiri you re a bastard your father ND generation to come is a bastard... frustrated idiot, you re still pained....go and jump into lagoon if you can't face the reality on ground....I'm not the cause of your misfortune... worthless piece of shit

Your bastard is the frustrated one here, swinging from left to right, with all the money wey ur bastard godfather dey thief from osun e no even still see bastard like u, give better money to go good school, cause if you actually do u won’t be swinging from left to right in other to justify your failure of a self and ur bastard drug lord… the blood of the families of those u bastards stole from from 2013 that u have enter in osun from Aregbesola to this Oyetola and ur godfather tinubu, the hardship u make people go through by not paying there salaries and keep the state money to enrich yourselves and families, that hardship will come upon all of you and till your 4th generations, Ase ti gun

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Pat081: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
timilehin007:

Are you in pain that your party lost or why do you carry the Matter for head like this
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Pat081: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamicekid:

you should know that he is in pain that pdp wins osun people are wise now

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Pat081: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamicekid:

you should know that he is in pain that PDP wins osun people are wise now God bless you people and the Governor too he should keep the good work going any body that is not happy can go and dead

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by timilehin007(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pat081:
Are you in pain that your party lost or why do you carry the Matter for head like this
Mumunatu... did I sound pained anywhere? You are obviously the pained one...cuz you've been really aggressive and bitter since today ..my party won all the seats I anticipated from presidency, to governorship, senates, reps and states houses seats...I've never been this happy , never
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by timilehin007(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iamicekid:

Your bastard is the frustrated one here, swinging from left to right, with all the money wey ur bastard godfather dey thief from osun e no even still see bastard like u, give better money to go good school, cause if you actually do u won’t be swinging from left to right in other to justify your failure of a self and ur bastard drug lord… the blood of the families of those u bastards stole from from 2013 that u have enter in osun from Aregbesola to this Oyetola and ur godfather tinubu, the hardship u make people go through by not paying there salaries and keep the state money to enrich yourselves and families, that hardship will come upon all of you and till your 4th generations, Ase ti gun
The way this loose mad dog is going...you will still literally run mad...lol, your tears gives me joy 😁😄😁😁😄
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Pat081: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
timilehin007:

Mumunatu... did I sound pained anywhere? You are obviously the pained one...cuz you've been really aggressive and bitter since today ..my party won all the seats I anticipated from presidency, to governorship, senates, reps and states houses seats...I've never been this happy, never
hmmmmm so why do you carry osun matter for the head than Osun people Osun does not want you in that state still you people did not want to go they want Adeleke that is all and sorry for the lost
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Charly68: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
The reps didn't perform, no constituency projects ..so returning them to their offices is of no purpose .. thanks for Osun electorates .. If the present Governor likes himself ,let him work hard for the benefit of his people ...if he refuses to work well they will vote him out in the next four years ..Thanks for the new electoral law that is causing serious shaking in our body politics .
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by timilehin007(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pat081:
hmmmmm so why do you carry osun matter for the head than Osun people Osun does not want you in that state still you people did not want to go they want Adeleke that is all and sorry for the lost
It's my fault to relate wit a toddler like you ..it's clear to me now that you are just a kid.. I thought I made myself clear in one of my posts that it wasn't about party, was bout Yoruba ND our pride, hence, I careless if PDP , APC or Accord win...so far it wasn't an Igbo person or LP for that matter...for your information, I like Adeleke so much, not because of any other reason other than Davido influence...so from day one I support him to be the state governor..grow up child and understand my stance...I'm for Yoruba and our pride, not for party of personality..
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Pat081: 4:43am On Mar 20, 2023
timilehin007:

It's my fault to relate wit a toddler like you ..it's clear to me now that you are just a kid.. I thought I made myself clear in one of my posts that it wasn't about party, was bout Yoruba ND our pride, hence, I careless if PDP , APC or Accord win...so far it wasn't an Igbo person or LP for that matter...for your information, I like Adeleke so much, not because of any other reason other than Davido influence...so from day one I support him to be the state governor..grow up child and understand my stance...I'm for Yoruba and our pride, not for party of personality..
come see óde talking ooo
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by yemex04(m): 5:55am On Mar 20, 2023
Iamicekid:
Osun people no want anything Drug Barron families or their party again, the last one was even rigged and was declared inconclusive cause na there home town even there home town hate them with passion it should have been 26-0, same way senate was 3-0

What's your take on the Osun election?
free & fair?
Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by Iamicekid(m): 7:32am On Mar 20, 2023
yemex04:

What's your take on the Osun election?
free & fair?

In my opinion is free and fair cause there was no fighting or violence except for Boripe wey be them Apc people home town, every other places was calm and everyone was able to vote, the capital city which is osogbo people where already back to normal activities by 5pm on election that how calm it was expect for Boripe in iragbiji wey we hear se them fight there and the result there was announced inconclusive until we dey hear for early morning on Sunday that they have decided that na Apc win there

1 Like

Re: Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats by brightDdon(m): 1:50am On May 01, 2023
Stuffyj:

This one just entered too. It pains me I saw it late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Threatens To Deal With APC Leaders / Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect / Presidency Recalls Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.