Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 (35846 Views)

AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by larrymoore(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Seem Labour Party has merged with PDP in this state of Awka Ibom
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by sammysmiles(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by pat077: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Akpabio's party no fit finish second

2 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol πŸ˜‚.

4K for the while Akwa Ibom? LP don eventually turn Ibo party coz it seems all of SS fail to vote them at the state level.

Even the middlebelt fail to vote LP at state level as seen in Plateau, Nassarawa, Taraba, and Benue.

They expended their attention on Lagos when they should have consolidated the middlebelt and South South.
people voted for obi, not party. That is how election should be if we want better country. Vote for competent, not party.

4 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by LUAN1: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Investorozay:
my state just voted another calamity to replace the zenith bank scammer that just wasted 8 years in akwa Ibom

posterity will judge the idiooot udom emmanuel for foisting this clown on AKs to cover his billions in loot. baastaad
I don't know what is wrong with our youth, if it's poverty or laziness, they so much depend on politics money, we can stand to challenge our leaders like other states youth,

2 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Segzy19: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
When we told them that they lack structure, they were abusing us. Their structure is built around Pitobi... That's all.... Soludo cleared them even in Anambra....... See as PDP dey finish dem...
They were even non-existent in the southwest except Lagos where they have met their Waterloo.
We won't repeat out mistakes again with them in Lagos. We have seen their full tendencies now.

Jokers dem

God1000:
But where are the votes for the candidate of labour party?

Please don't tell me nobody voted for labour party

5 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by ernesco0816517(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
May u prosper in ur reign Sir, Akwa ibom state shall witness a new dimension of development,under ur watch.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Akwa ibom state.

8 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Asour: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
kokoA:
Happy hour don sure grin grin
Lol.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by juman(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pentecostal pastor.

Hiss.

Hope he is not a thief.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by cutepaul(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
HAPPY HOUR EVERYWHERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Paul667(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Finally, religious leaders are gradually migrating into politics. We hope they rule with the fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by mercysayno(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Labour party don have a candidate Obi told them to vote for PDP, try to get ur facts right
LUAN1:
lp score 4k+

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by spencekat(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
kenny714433:

It's sad that Umo Eno had to win when we had Oba and Akan Udofia.

Let’s see how it goes sha.
Obong Bassey Albert would have formed an alliance with APC.

2 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by sammysmiles(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Investorozay:
my state just voted another calamity to replace the zenith bank scammer that just wasted 8 years in akwa Ibom

posterity will judge the idiooot udom emmanuel for foisting this clown on AKs to cover his billions in loot. baastaad
The Man is not you people's choice?
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Burgerlomo: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations cool
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by LUAN1: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol πŸ˜‚.

4K for the while Akwa Ibom? LP don eventually turn Ibo party coz it seems all of SS fail to vote them at the state level.

Even the middlebelt fail to vote LP at state level as seen in Plateau, Nassarawa, Taraba, and Benue.

They expended their attention on Lagos when they should have consolidated the middlebelt and South South.
Lp is a party not obidient., I am obidient, but I voted for oba of ypp which is the best candidate,

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
SPRINCE001:
Akwa ibom always get it right with leaders just that they do not have enough companies and factories for workers

But it's a gradual process sha.

Hooo God please save DELTA STATE from the hands of corrup entity today, Save DELTA from the hand of godfathers

I am ashamed of ny dear state Delta state, Give us a good leader for once please BaBa GOD 😞😞😒😒😒

Who is leading between Omo Agege and Sheriff ?
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by McLizbae: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wey LP nahπŸ€”
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by lapintoz: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Make una show me labour party on the list....did INEC omit them.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by LUAN1: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
spencekat:
even with that, PDP would still win. That APC akan udofia refused to form the alliance.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
God1000:
But where are the votes for the candidate of labour party?

Please don't tell me nobody voted for labour party

I don't think they have a Governorship candidate, YPP was another preferred candidate in the election,I guess that's why they have that high number of vote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by raskymonojendor: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol πŸ˜‚.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by senatordave1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
spencekat:

Akpabio backed him.I am so disappointed in aks people
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by spencekat(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
LUAN1:
even with that, PDP would still win. That APC akan udofia refused to form the alliance.
Ok
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by drinkgarri: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
The agrieved youth never ready for the power.
They just cry like a baby. The only thing they are good at is cyber bullying and tribalism. I think they should learnt one or two lessons from this year election
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by temisartana: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
LP collapsed structure for PDP in the state. So the reason no LP vote which gave the pastor victory
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by raskymonojendor: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
people voted for obi, not party. That is how election should be if we want better country. Vote for competent, not party.
Lol. Ellu P Top to Bottom...

Even Obi told Obidients in Anambra to vote for competence and not party. I wonder why It's only in Lagos that they want Ellu P to Bottom. Ellu P top to bottom to vote the least qualified candidate in the list of candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Investorozay:

Are you trying to tell me Udom did not do anything in Akwa Ibom?

3 Likes

Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by blakkydikky(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1637497201189351428?t=0Jj9w8KOuWN6vImv8yPiYg&s=19
... But what about Ellu pee? They are now in bottomless pit of hell.
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by Ujukitchen(f): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 by ppogba: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to Akwa Ibom workers.
They can have their one day off per week for pepper soupimg and BIG STOUTING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.