Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC (2399 Views)

Zamfara Governorship Election Inconclusive - Court Of Appeal / PDP's Dauda Lawal Wins Zamfara Governorship Election 2023 / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by Teetee777: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Peoples Democratic Party's (PDP) governorship candidate in Zamfara State, Dauda Lawal,
Peoples Democratic Party's (PDP) governorship candidate in Zamfara State, Dauda Lawal

PDP in early lead in Zamfara governorship election results
PDP's governorship candidate in Zamfara State, Dauda Lawal, is in early lead having won the three Local Government Areas in the results of Saturday's election declared so far.
ByMohammed Babangida March 19, 2023 Reading Time: 1 min read

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in Zamfara State, Dauda Lawal, is in early lead having won the three Local Government Areas in the results of Saturday’s election declared so far.

There are 14 local government areas in the state.

Mr Lawal of the PDP squares up to the incumbent governor of the state, Matawalle Bello, who is seeking re-election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

In the results declared so far, PDP has won Anka Local Government Area with 17,116 votes. The APC trails behind with 10,156 votes in the area.

In Bukuyum Local Government Area, PDP polled 24,341 votes against APC’s 10,321 votes.

Also, in Zurmi Local Government Area, PDP polled 24,328 votes, while the APC got 21,027 votes.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/588903-pdp-in-early-lead-in-zamfara-governorship-election-results.html
Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by Teetee777: 2:40am On Mar 20, 2023
1. ANKA LGA
Registered Voters – 82,195
Accredited voters – 27,877

APC – 10,156
PDP – 17,116

VALID VOTES – 27,462
REJECTED VOTES – 404
TOTAL VOTE CAST – 27,866

2. BUKKUYUM LGA
Registered Voters – 98,651
Accredited voters – 36,718

APC – 10,321
PDP – 24,341

VALID VOTES – 34,943
REJECTED VOTES – 472
TOTAL VOTE CAST – 35,415

3. ZURMI LGA
Registered Voters – 129,278
Accredited voters – 46,668

APC – 21,027
PDP – 24,328

VALID VOTES – 45,669
REJECTED VOTES – 861
TOTAL VOTE CAST – 46,530

4. BUNGUDU LGA
Registered Voters – 183,981
Accredited voters – 76,238

APC – 24,865
PDP – 47,464

VALID VOTES – 73,990
REJECTED VOTES – 1,288
TOTAL VOTE CAST – 75,278

5. GUMMI LGA
Registered Voters – 125,411
Accredited voters – 50,422

APC – 20,263
PDP – 27,929

VALID VOTES – 48,394
REJECTED VOTES – 565
TOTAL VOTE CAST – 48,959

The collation officer, Mr Shehu, has announced the adjournment of collation till Monday, 10 a.m.
Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by dustmalik: 2:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Looks like Zamfara has gone to PDP
Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by sosanova: 2:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Zamafara is PDP
PDP is Zamafara

1 Like

Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by Teetee777: 2:58am On Mar 20, 2023
dustmalik:
Looks like Zamfara has gone to PDP
Yes, they pray that PDP wins the election because people of the state have fed up with the insecurity in the state.
Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by Teetee777: 3:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Lagosian rejected Gbadebo because his mother was Anambra state while Zamfara state voted for Dauda lawal Dare (pdp) and his mother was from southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by Praxis758: 3:33am On Mar 20, 2023
And one Babajide Kolade Otitoju will be boasting on TVC that APC is like a religion in Zamfara state.

He even analyses that Matawale decamped to APC because PDP was obviously dead in that state.

Let’s wait and see results from the remaining LGs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by nzeobi(m): 4:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Praxis758:
And one Babajide Kolade Otitoju will be boasting on TVC that APC is like a religion in Zamfara state.

He even analyses that Matawale decamped to APC because PDP was obviously dead in that state.

Don't mind the APC analyst, he wants people to vote a man who couldn't protect them from kidnappers

3 Likes

Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by OneTwoOne(m): 4:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Dear zombidiot, Gbadebo was not rejected because he has Anambra mother but because of his hate/uncouth words against his tribesmen and his bastard behavior of aligning with outsider to capture Lagos.

Desmond Elliot mother is Igbo and he was voted for the 3rd time massive by Yoruba.

Say something else
Teetee777:
Lagosian rejected Gbadebo because his mother was Anambra state while Zamfara state voted for Dauda lawal Dare (pdp) and his mother was from southwest.

3 Likes

Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by OneTwoOne(m): 4:38am On Mar 20, 2023
There's no perfect man
If this go South, he's not God.

Yu can't deny the fact that he's a good Political analyst we have on air currently
Praxis758:

3 Likes

Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by Occurstaem(m): 4:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Teetee777:
False. Lagosians rejected Chinedu because has used his left hand to describe his father's house and an IPOB apologist.

Don't you know that the mother of Governor Adeleke of Osun State was Igbo and one of his wives is also Igbo?
The wife of Governor Akeredolu of Ondo State is Igbo.
Former Governor of Osun State, Rauf Aregbesola's father is from Kogi State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by inoki247: 4:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Teetee777:

And show us one single tweet where Dare was abusing his Fulani and Hausa tribe and calling dem names....

You people will jump the stupidity and always looks for a way to support your clown El Rufai no say half of the jargons before you tagged him a bigot....

You people that can't over look Desmond Elliot word where he says people are kid same people his rulling he called dem kid which good politicians go talk that kain jargons...

In Oyo Ajumobi speech of constituted authority follow wetin mak him party loose you don't say jargons to people you rule or you want to rule and expect love...

you wants us to now over look GRV own....

Continue to look for justification...

1 Like

Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by Teetee777: 5:10am On Mar 20, 2023
inoki247:

And show us one single tweet where Dare was abusing his Fulani and Hausa tribe and calling dem names....

You people will jump the stupidity and always looks for a way to support your clown El Rufai no say half of the jargons before you tagged him a bigot....

You people that can't over look Desmond Elliot word where he says people are kid same people his rulling he called dem kid which good politicians go talk that kain jargons...

In Oyo Ajumobi speech of constituted authority follow wetin mak him party loose you don't say jargons to people you rule or you want to rule and expect love...

you wants us to now over look GRV own...

Continue to look for justification...
because I said lagosian rejected gbadebo that reason you insulted me?
If you want to comment, comment without insult. Yes, they rejected him because he insulted his father's tribes but he is still yoruba tribe than igbo tribe.
Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by Hoelujohn: 5:12am On Mar 20, 2023
OneTwoOne:
There's no perfect man

Yu can't deny the fact that he's a good Political analyst we have on air currently
I don't know him maybe he is the fat man but the truth is that TVC analysts are all APC members
Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by inoki247: 5:13am On Mar 20, 2023
Teetee777:

because I said lagosian rejected gbadebo that reason you insulted me?
If you want to comment, comment without insult. Yes, they rejected him because he insulted his father's tribes but he is still yoruba tribe than igbo tribe.

I'm sorry If you think I insulted you but what I said is you don't leave someone stupidity I mean how someone act and over look it just because you want to support your own....

At least we av Adeleke from Osun where did you see people calling him bastard or using his mother tribe to abuse him....

If you av a bright future dere are some Jargons you don't engage yourself in you av to watch your speech see El Rufai kids now they've made Alot of Tweet that people can use against dem so when they want to contest will you think some people will over look doz tweet I'm not an emotional person buh in everything we say we need to be guided,...

1 Like

Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by Teetee777: 5:17am On Mar 20, 2023
OneTwoOne:
Dear zombidiot, Gbadebo was not rejected because he has Anambra mother but because of his hate/uncouth words against his tribesmen and his bastard behavior of aligning with outsider to capture Lagos.

Desmond Elliot mother is Igbo and he was voted for the 3rd time massive by Yoruba.

Say something else
Anybody that support Gbadebo now is Zombidiot or what? Did you see where I supported Gbadebo in my comment. I will never support anybody that insulted his tribes men and aligning with outsider to take lagos state. but notwithstanding, he is still yoruba than igbo.In yoruba lineage, they called his attitude as omoale.
Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by MissLeslie(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Teetee777:

He is more of north than south, GVR can't speak or address his people in local language. That is bad of him too, you need to address market women with the language they understand.
Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by seanfer(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Teetee777:

Anybody that support Gbadebo now is Zombidiot or what? Did you see where I supported Gbadebo in my comment. I will never support anybody that insulted his tribes men and aligning with outsider to take lagos state. but notwithstanding, he is still yoruba than igbo.In yoruba lineage, they called his attitude as omoale.
He was on Arisetv last wednesday and Gbadebo said He doesn't think in yoruba, just imagine such insult to a tribe you want to govern. His past attrocities shows he's dislike for his fathers tribe calling them afonja way back 2017. No tribe will overlook such actions.

1 Like

Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by Praxis758: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2023
OneTwoOne:
There's no perfect man

Indeed, he’s a good analyst, but i dislike how he wants people to believe that he’s apolitical when he’s analysis glorified Tinubu.

Check his Facebook page and see how a guy literally turn it to an APC/Tinubu propaganda machine.

An unbiased apolitical journalist will not allow his page to be used for such a propaganda agenda. Also, Babajide sees those having a contrary opinion to his views/analysis on national issue as derelicts and never-do-wells. You need to see how he always rain insults on those who question his views.
Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by OneTwoOne(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2023
That's not good of him though. I'm aware he's more lenient towards APC but raining insult to those with contrary opinions is what I haven't observed.

Praxis758:

Indeed, he’s a good analyst, but i dislike how he wants people to believe that he’s apolitical when he’s analysis glorified Tinubu.

Check his Facebook page and see how a guy literally turn it to an APC/Tinubu propaganda machine.

An unbiased apolitical journalist will not allow his page to be used for such a propaganda agenda. Also, Babajide sees those having a contrary opinion to his views/analysis on national issue as derelicts and never-do-wells. You need to see how he always rain insults on those who question his views.
Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by Praxis758: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2023
OneTwoOne:
That's not good of him though. I'm aware he's more lenient towards APC but raining insult to those with contrary opinions is what I haven't observed.

You need to watch his videos and see how he insult them.

He’s also attacking journalists and TV stations that opposes Tinubu’s and APC agendas.

He engaged those journalists/media houses enroute to APC primary election and during the Emefiele naira redesign.

I know he was directing his attacks to Arise TV because they were pro-obidients and PDP. He proverbially talk down Rufai’s political analysis because the later initiated the question of ‘how did Tinubu make his money’
Re: Update on Zamfara Governorship Election Result announced by INEC by rolams(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Any update?

(1) (Reply)

“Because The Young Ones Are Watching”. PEPT Chair Says As He Allows PDP Final Ad / Obidients Attacking Foreign Institutions Identified And Reported / What Is Tinubu Doing In India ? Summit Is On 9th And His Name Not On List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.