Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Fellow Igbos... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Igbos... (340 Views)

Fellow Igbos, Let's Stop With The Gaslighting Technique.it Doesn't Work Anymore / What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? / My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Igbos... by PointB: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
I am not writing long speech here, and there is no need to state the obvious. I will simply go straight to the point.

This is directed at Igbos outside Igboland.

Step 1
1. If you are not in your village\town union group/meeting, please join. If you don't have one organise yourselves and start.
2. Find out if you have state union, and join
3. Table and agree with your kinsmen pertinent issues

Step 2

1. Trade in the market as they say, but think home.
2. Do not give in to fear, think countermeasures.
3. Think countermeasures.

Stand proud my brothers.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos... by Softmirror: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin

MY FELLOW IGBOS, PLEASE THINK AND PONDER HOW COME WE ARE NOT INTELLIGENT POLITICALLY. IS IT OUR NATURE TO BE POLITICALLY DAFT?!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos... by Tinububalls: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Thanks bro.
That's the spirit. We need to be logical now.
We should stop online ranting.
Re: My Fellow Igbos... by Asgard13: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Good.
Re: My Fellow Igbos... by PointB: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinububalls:
Thanks bro.
That's the spirit. We need to be logical now.
We should stop online ranting.

You're welcome bro.
Re: My Fellow Igbos... by PointB: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bump...

(1) (Reply)

I Blame The Mods!!! / Lagos Speaker Wins Sixth Term / To : Igp And Efcc Please. 24/03/2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.