Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos (53087 Views)

Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 2:23am On Mar 20, 2023
Thermodynamics:

You know this election was rigged and you are still supporting it, if you are a Christian/Muslim, then God is against you caught you are supporting evil.

Either way you are a evil person and you'll surely burn in hell when you die.
A beg park one side! Who knows GRV? Until of recent who be GRV? Yeye people, for your mind GRV go defeat Sanwo!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by extrovertAishat: 2:24am On Mar 20, 2023
How far with the situation report, Oga Chinedu?πŸ˜‚ I suggest we start heading to court as soon as the day break πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 2:24am On Mar 20, 2023
LOVEGINO:
Elluuuuu P!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by FiremanX: 2:25am On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Emilo post=121899213][/quote]Your chinedu Gbadebo that lost his polling unit to APC wants to become Lagos governor? not in this lifetime, una go wail tire.
Anyways Yorubas showed you people that Lagos isn't a no mans lands. make una rest now. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:27am On Mar 20, 2023
Thermodynamics:
You know this election was rigged and you are still supporting it, if you are a Christian/Muslim, then God is against you caught you are supporting evil.

No it wasn't.........

But well since u called me evil........is gbedebo not a Christian and a bigot too

Where will he burn huh??

10 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Tflex01: 2:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Emilo:

The only way to win election is to pay INEC, then use Mc Oluomo n thugs! Correct yourself please.

GRV lost his polling unit in Lagos.

Yorubas don't like him. Simple!

And it has nothing to do with his Igbo mother. Desmond Elliott's mum is Igbo and Yorubas like him. Adeleke's family in Osun have Igbo wives and mothers among them yet they are loved by Yorubas and have been winning elections.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Shikena(m): 2:30am On Mar 20, 2023
Not even close by any means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by chaloskyx: 2:31am On Mar 20, 2023
see election don end make una relax the focus now should be how we get our Naira under APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 2:32am On Mar 20, 2023
The owners of the land have spoken. Tenants should now be very careful of their utterances, else lagoon awaits them all. grin grin tongue

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 2:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Emilo:

The only way to win election is to pay INEC, then use Mc Oluomo n thugs! Correct yourself please.
whatever

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by ihesiuloa(m): 2:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Always announcing there dubious results at night,like a thief in the night, shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by swfederation: 2:35am On Mar 20, 2023
No man’s land 75
No man’s land 76
Sanwo 77

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Juoflife1(f): 2:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to him. This is expected. The violence and tribalism is not expected. Tribalism that has been hidden is all out in the open now. I hope this don't affect relationships.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by NameInUse(f): 2:49am On Mar 20, 2023
I wonder if these thugs are Nigerians sometimes. Even if they were paid for the job, it definitely can't sustain them till the next 4years. Any sane Nigerian would want a competent, humane candidate to rule but i guess their are alot of insanely insane people everywhere.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by MyAmericandream(f): 3:01am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:
Is Lagos still a no man's land?

Say congratulations to the winner and move.. don’t you get tired of all these noises here and there.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Mickykarim: 3:04am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:
Is Lagos still a no man's land?

DEFINETELY NOT AND IT NEVER WAS.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL FOREVER BE A NATURAL Yoruba HERITAGE.

The covetous repulsive land grabbers across the river Niger have always eyed it to be theirs. The baifraudulent ipob THEIVES in the Eastern part of Nigeria with compulsive yearnings for other people's property and lands wherever they find themselves thinks they can have Lagos and dominate the Yoruba owners.

THE Biafra's SICKENING URGE FOR LAGOS WILL RUIN THEM, EVENTUALLY.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Pickmycall: 3:07am On Mar 20, 2023
Without manipulation of election results you are gone.
Funny enough, politicians are lawbreakers but want the people to obey the law.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Ok12345(f): 3:10am On Mar 20, 2023
Thermodynamics:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by FBS: 3:10am On Mar 20, 2023
0monnak0da:
As they say in Ijebu
Eko o ni boje
Ile Youba r'om wa
This got me ROFL. Nice one boss.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos killed GRV. Igbos must learn not to interfere in other states politics.

My yoruba brothers fought a good fight.

Yorubas are not chest beaters. They believe in action.

Igbos relegated finally to zero in Nigerian politics.

Igbos can never win a national election because they play regional politics.

Peter has been thought a lesson of his life. After all his ethnic , religious and tribal campaign in Lagos, Plateau, Enugu, Edo, LP was beaten blue black.

Obedients can now go back to Biafra ir death
Hush! A guy from nowhere came with a party from nowhere and gave a seating governor with all God father's and INEC support behind him a tough fight and you are here writing this rubbish! You should be more concerned how PDP have been relegated

It's even possible the GRV guy won if only things were fair in this evil forest called Nigeria

Go rest with your hate for igbos. I never knew Yorubas are so envious like this. Notes taken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Johnjustice: 3:19am On Mar 20, 2023
Good, as anticipated.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by abbey621(m): 3:20am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Hush! A guy from nowhere came with a party from nowhere and gave a seating governor with all God father's and INEC support behind him a tough fight and you are here writing this rubbish! You should be more concerned how PDP have been relegated

It's even possible the GRV guy won if only things were fair in this evil forest called Nigeria

Go rest with your hate for igbos. I never knew Yorubas are so envious like this. Notes taken

A guy from nowhere that capitalized on the high number of Igbos in Lagos and complacent Yorubas. If Yorubas in Lagos had voted for Tinubu the same way they voted this weekend....Elu P would have turned to Elu Piss much faster! Yoruba envy because we decided to vote for Yoruba interest rather than a chameleon that does not know if he'll bear Chinedu today or Gbadebo tomorrow, a man that does not believe in Yoruba language being taught in school.....Una think say una wise..... grin grin grin

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Johnjustice: 3:20am On Mar 20, 2023
Juoflife1:
Congratulations to him. This is expected. The violence and tribalism is not expected. Tribalism that has been hidden is all out in the open now. I hope this don't affect relationships.
If igbos caution themselves, it won't escalate.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Heavensent01(m): 3:20am On Mar 20, 2023
if dem born your papa well go and do Endsars protest this time, the gentility of a tiger is not stupidity but the watch out for his next meat

Lagos is Yoruba land, Yorubas spoke with one voice yesterday, I'm sure that naive tribe hear it loud and clear

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 3:21am On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations, all the Yorubas that was clamoring for Chinedu to rule Lagos can now angrily migrate to alambla or Abia.

They should go there and enjoy a more prosperous Igbo land. I know Igbo will be glad and may even make them a senator or atleast a HOA member in the nearest future.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by engeen(m): 3:24am On Mar 20, 2023
longetivity:
All the contestants in this Lagos guber elections are Yorubas now.

So where is the narrative of igbos trying to take over Lagos coming from?

This is d answer to ur question I guess.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by mywells: 3:25am On Mar 20, 2023
After intimidating voter with thuggery and violence now declear sanwo olu winner, nothing last forever.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Juoflife1(f): 3:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Keypad warrior Goan sleep oo. Goodnight
Johnjustice:

If igbos caution themselves, it won't escalate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account / Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.