Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau (14422 Views)

Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers / Confused looking Dino Melaye And Ihedioha Stand Outside INEC Collation Center: / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by muykem: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2023
This pain is too much to bear by IPOB
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Saladdin: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Matawalle and co ti lule. Rig make we see na angry
Thank God nobody is riding on any body's fame this time around.

The useless governor was busy buying exotic cars for Emirs and ward heads to drive on an untarred road.

Meanwhile the state is being raped by illegal miners and bandits on a killing spree. The only factories in Zamfara are bread factories, nothing more. Shege Banza human being!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Elsueno: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2023
See how it is done, not just snap & go home expecting a miracle πŸ™‚
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by famology(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2023
A state won by tinubu. The governor must be a failure.
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Owaincouncil: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.

It remain someone from oyo to take over from sanwoolu. If you are interested in governing lagos state next, you better claim oyo as your state. All are still yoruba state and we like it like that. We won't allow one chinedu to rule us. We will rather rotate among ourselves. Omo oduduwa atata ni wa.
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Jsucre(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2023
Vischy:
Modern Day Slavery

Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Tinubu - State of Origin - Osun State.
2. Fashola - State of Origin - Ekiti State.
3. Ambode - State of Origin - Ondo State.
4. Sanwoolu - State of Origin - Ogun State.

Not Eligible To Be The Governor of Lagos:
1. Patrick Gbadebo Rhose-Vivour (GRV) - State of Origin - Lagos State (Lagos Island).
2. Jandor - State of Origin - Lagos State.

FFK: Those Lagosians Claiming To Be Yorubas Of Lagos Are Not Yorubas. They Are Slaves Who Were Repatriated To Lagos Via Sierra Leone, Liberia, E.t.c.
we know your tribe
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Prettychild(f): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Reportbutton:
As long as those IPOB lazy people (LP) Sorry LABOR PARTY is not winning anything.
Anything to give OBI and his useless supporters headacyis welcomed...

Obi and his supporters below!
Last, last na envy go kill you
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Reportbutton: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Prettychild:

Last, last na envy go kill you
Las las, na ESN, IPOB go kill you grin
Child of perdition .
Isn't it obvious that failure is following you up and down, you OGA obi lost woefully grin grin. Which is Al proof you're a failure in life too
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Reportbutton: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin As long as this evil Apc Structure of doom, insecurity electorial criminalities go down it's fine by the Nigerian masses grin grin
Apc is so bad that people now prefer pdthief is that not wahala, wahala, wahala grin
Good to know you're a masses.
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Reportbutton: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2023
Tonylyte:

Will that cure ur generational Maddness?
Oh, sorry to know that your generation is under an incurable curse. Child of Doom tongue
Isn't it obvious that failure is following you up and down, you OGA obi lost woefully grin grin. Which is Al proof you're a failure in life too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Proudlyomonna: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Reportbutton:

Good to know you're a masses.

And you are what??
Are you a Criminal, kidnapper, terrorist, politifcian?? This are the only people who can gain anything from this evil PdApc structure of doom, insecurity and hardship grin
I am a trader,I am into foodstuffs business, Building materials business, clothes and wears and also phone accessories,it's only common sense to stand with the masses bcus APC calamity dey affect my customers grin
How I wan take sell my market if the evil Apc Structure continue to make life difficult for the masses na grin
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by ogwumgbe: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2023
SmartProf:
This can only happen in a failed nation where the electoral umpire is unashamedly biased and useless. They should keep it up cos the evil championed by the ruling political class, no matter how long it takes will be uprooted in Nigeria.

all of them will soon run, I predicted Obi tsunami before it happened. They will witness another tsunami ten times deadlier than Obi's tsunami, Pluto is about to enter Aquarium after spending 15 years in capricorn since 2008 and it will remain in aquarius until 2043. And it's stay in aquarius empowers the masses against the ruling class, they should get ready, no force on earth can stop it, it's pure nature taking it's course, and many of them found wanting will be killed during the uprising, dey no dey tell man

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by MountHoreb: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Reportbutton:
As long as those IPOB lazy people (LP) Sorry LABOR PARTY is not winning anything.
Anything to give OBI and his useless supporters headacyis welcomed...

Obi and his supporters below!

You are not ashamed to witness this rubbish in your country. You are only after LP supporters. You people's stupidity is second to none honestly.
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Reportbutton: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2023
MountHoreb:

You are not ashamed to witness this rubbish in your country. You are only after LP supporters. You people's stupidity is second to none honestly.
Keep living large in the agony of your failure grin grin , I supported a winner πŸ† and he won,so I'm a winner, you supported a loser and you lost cheesy son of perdition...

Papa
Mama
Pikin
πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by HustlersWorld2: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Is OTP bypass possible? I have heard so many people ask this question, some will come into my inbox for insight. Thing is everything is possible with technology these days. Watch this video to learn and understand how (The video is for educational purpose ONLY!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboyX1INUY0
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by redsun(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by kingsley38162: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2023
It happened in Arizona in the united states in the last election.Is United States not developed.It happened in Arizona in the united states in the last election.Is United States not developed....
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Khaady605: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2023
Ogbodavies:
zamfara inec na learner.....
rivers and imo inec na their OGA..
Mhhmm check out the history of Zamfara State politics. The people of Zamfara State has been kept in political bondage for a long time and the people are fed up and are now united to defeat Apc. There for neither INEC nor any other evil can prevail over the power of the masses who are united to defeat their common enemy
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Prettychild(f): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Reportbutton:

Child of perdition .
Isn't it obvious that failure is following you up and down, you OGA obi lost woefully grin grin. Which is Al proof you're a failure in life too
Back to sender in Jesus Name Amen.
Shame on you bitter soul!!
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Prettychild(f): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Reportbutton:

Child of perdition .
You need to rid yourself of envy if not it will kill you.
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Reportbutton: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Prettychild:

You need to rid yourself of envy if not it will kill you.
I should envy potopoto region grin cheesy wink grin
I should envy people running away from potopoto to west. You're delusional.
Child of perdition.
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Reportbutton: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Prettychild:

Back to sender in Jesus Name Amen.
Shame on you bitter soul!!
So it is for you already Amen, I'm blessed, you can't curse a blessed man you can only bless a cursed man grin wink
Child of perdition, follower of a losing man and a loosing party cheesy cheesy
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by IfnobeGod20: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Owaincouncil:

It remain someone from oyo to take over from sanwoolu. If you are interested in governing lagos state next, you better claim oyo as your state. All are still yoruba state and we like it like that. We won't allow one chinedu to rule us. We will rather rotate among ourselves. Omo oduduwa atata ni wa.
Some of you are divisive people and suppose not to be found among humans at all. What makes you more Oduduwa and even Omoluabi than GRV? Just because of politics you people went haywire to label him all unfounded names.
Well, you see your fury the same SanwoOlu have now written to say he wasn't in support of the ethnic labelling you people propagated. My joy is that oye to kan ara Iwo, opada ma kan ara Ede. You guys should continue, I always love the law of karma.

*Sanwo-Olu Sends Message To Rhodes-Vivour, Jandor After Election Victory*

https://franktalknow.com/sanwo-olu-sends-message-to-rhodes-vivour-jandor-after-election-victory/
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Prettychild(f): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Reportbutton:

So it is for you already Amen, I'm blessed, you can't curse a blessed man you can only bless a cursed man grin wink
Child of perdition, follower of a losing man and a loosing party cheesy cheesy
I am still saying back to sender in Jesus Name Amen
By the special grace of God, I am very very blessed. I doubt if you are blessed, because if indeed you are, you would not have this tribal bigotry written all over you. Have you heard Dangote, Elumelu using curse words on any tribe? Sorry for you!
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Prettychild(f): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Reportbutton:

I should envy potopoto region grin cheesy wink grin
I should envy people running away from potopoto to west. You're delusional.
Child of perdition.
If you are not envious, trust me you won’t spew the thrash you just said
Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Reportbutton: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Prettychild:

I am still saying back to sender in Jesus Name Amen
By the special grace of God, I am very very blessed. I doubt if you are blessed, because if indeed you are, you would not have this tribal bigotry written all over you. Have you heard Dangote, Elumelu using curse words on any tribe? Sorry for you!
Oga, you can type this without tears 😭, you don't need to cry saying your mind....
Nothing like back to sender,it's already what you are a sore loser, you support a loser, and All you do is about loses πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
It's obvious you're a loser and you know it cheesy, so enjoy your loss in agony, anyone supporting LP loses, the L stand for loser grin cheesy
I'm blessed, you can't curse a blessed man you can only bless a cursed Man.
Thi.ef your problem is lagos olo oshi.. oniranu

PAPA
MAMA
PIKIN

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

Re: Zamfara Residents Camp Outside INEC Headquarters In Gusau by Prettychild(f): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Reportbutton:

Oga, you can type this without tears 😭, you don't need to cry saying your mind....
Nothing like back to sender,it's already what you are a sore loser, you support a loser, and All you do is about loses πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
It's obvious you're a loser and you know it cheesy, so enjoy your loss in agony, anyone supporting LP loses, the L stand for loser grin cheesy
I'm blessed, you can't curse a blessed man you can only bless a cursed Man.
Thi.ef your problem is lagos olo oshi.. oniranu

PAPA
MAMA
PIKIN

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
Back to sender in Jesus Christ Name Amen. Your mentality is sickening. SMH! I don’t have words to batter with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha / Tinubu No Longer Relevant In South-west –agbaje. / Court Dismisses Obaseki’s Application Seeking To Stop 'Forged Certificate' Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.