Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

The Two Politicians I Like In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two Politicians I Like In Nigeria (409 Views)

Politicians I Pity In Forthcoming Election / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Between These Two Politicians Who Will Southerners Support More ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Politicians I Like In Nigeria by Schoolguy9(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2023
The two politicians I like in Nigeria are Kwankwaso and Sanwo-olu but I hope to merge Kwankwaso and Soludo soon for presidency and vice!

The thing about Kwankwaso is that he had always held on to his guns because even when people were not forthcoming to merge with him, he still made it clear that he was on the race! Long before the presidential election campaign processes started, he had already had offices planted in some parts of the south eastern states as Kwankwasiyya Movement. This is an attribute of a person who wants to unite the nation not minding what is politically astake. As for Soludo, he can do better on a national scale as an Economist! It seems Anambra is too tight for him.

Kudos to Kwankwaso for holding on to the end or at least, close to it! And, he even had more wins in his state unlike people who even lose their local governments.

The thing about Sanwo-olu is that he exhibited so many talents towards the end of his first tenure because he knew what was astake should he lose that seat! I am not an APC supporter but I like that man. At least, he showed that that seat is important to him unlike some people who wouldn't mind!

Before you ask, What is this one talking about? I want to put you in the know that I have what it takes to air my view.

Meanwhile, expect more from http://yowunto.com
Re: The Two Politicians I Like In Nigeria by Impersonator2: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2023
you are cheap to get just like Nigerian girls, next time please look for something bigger in a politician before you begin to lick his balls.

take for example a man like Peter obi, never stolen government 1 Naira before and rejected all luxuries that comes with being a Nigerian governor, now that is virtue.
Re: The Two Politicians I Like In Nigeria by Schoolguy9(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
I never licked anybody's balls, I made an observation!

You're free to make yours and stick to it without making reference to mine.

Take for instance, I don't know you, we have never crossed each other's path and I owe you no explanation as to who I choose to like.

(1) (Reply)

Adeluola Reveals Why The Case Peter Obi Took To Court Could Go On For 180days / Gunshots, Jubilation On Streets Of Abia As Alex Otti Is Declared Winner / Crowd Interrupts Soludo’s Speech As Obi Makes Surprise At His Anniversary Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.